What's new

S Korea offers nuke reactors to India

So you really want to mess with Pakistan don't you? btw, its off topic.
I have no idea why you think Pakistan is dependent on China in nuclear technology. Open your eyes dude, our number of warheads will supass China in the next couple of years. Already we have reached the stage of 150. lol, if we are so dependent of China then why did our scientists help North Korea, Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia? C'mon stop being childish here. Sorry, but i really think you should look up what the word 'complain' means before opening your mouth. Try to make sense before jumping to the gun.

better be out of ur dreams. what ur dreamin abt is impossible. pakistan is not even close to india in no of nukes, leave alone china. they prolly have close to 3000 nukes. lets try not go off topic. anyways sk and indian partnership is good for the region.

Korea's developtment plan was led by a Pakistani....

y bringing pakistan in. they were sensible enough that they followed ur plan and pakistan failed to implement its own plan. its nothing to be proud of.

better be out of ur dreams. what ur dreamin abt is impossible. pakistan is not even close to india in no of nukes, leave alone china. they prolly have close to 3000 nukes. lets try not go off topic. anyways sk and indian partnership is good for the region.

China 240
Pakistan 90-110
India 80-100

BBC News - Which countries have nuclear weapons?

Pakistan has world's fastest-growing nuclear stockpile: Experts

WASHINGTON: Pakistan has the world's fastest-growing nuclear stockpile and it could achieve 150-200 warheads in a decade despite the political instability in the country, two top American atomic experts have said.

Pakistan is in the process of building two new plutonium production reactors and a new reprocessing facility to fabricate more nuclear weapons fuel, wrote nuclear experts Hans M Kristensen and Robert S Norris in the latest issue of Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

http://articles.economictimes.india...-m-kristensen-robert-s-norris-nuclear-arsenal

:lol:

Sure now that everything is clear and true, lets get back to topic.

China 240
Pakistan 90-110
India 80-100

WASHINGTON: Pakistan has the world's fastest-growing nuclear stockpile and it could achieve 150-200 warheads in a decade despite the political instability in the country, two top American atomic experts have said.

Pakistan is in the process of building two new plutonium production reactors and a new reprocessing facility to fabricate more nuclear weapons fuel, wrote nuclear experts Hans M Kristensen and Robert S Norris in the latest issue of Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

Those who are failed to find out nuclear test of India .... can surely got real data :rofl:

Do you know how to write in English? :rofl:

No I really dnt knw :rofl:.... Actually good to know that some stupid believe on these news, and some times call them propaganda :lol:

No I really dnt knw :rofl:.... Actually good to know that some stupid believe on these news, and same times call them propaganda :lol:

they believe what makes them feel good. its none of our buisness. the number of nukes is a secret of a country. lets not talk abt something we have no idea abt.

Do you even read that? What you quote? You are not a serious poster, I feel sorry talking to you in such a serious manner. I m not wasting my time here.

And it notes that
The designations "developed" and "developing" are intended for statistical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgement about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.[6]
The UN also notes
"In common practice, Japan in Asia, Canada and the United States in northern America, Australia and New Zealand in Oceania, and Europe are considered "developed" regions or areas. In international trade statistics, the Southern African Customs Union is also treated as a developed region and Israel as a developed country; countries emerging from the former Yugoslavia are treated as developing countries; and countries of eastern Europe and of the Commonwealth of Independent States (code 172) in Europe are not included under either developed or developing regions."[7]

Developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the whole article, and not just highlight what you want to say

HDI

800px-2011_UN_Human_Development_Report_Quartiles.svg.png

IMF advanced economies list

800px-IMF_advanced_economies_2008.svg.png

try & locate SK in the above pics

Our CP1400 is much better than the products of korean copycats.
The difference between CP1400 and APR-1400 is that CP1400 comes with no US NRC design certification, APR-1400 does. APR-1400 is the cheapest nuclear power plant that is US legal and could be built in the US.

No country buying a nuclear power plant with its own cash would buy a reactor uncertified by the US or EU nuclear energy authority certification. All that Chinese could target are 3rd world countries where China builds the power plant with its own aid money.

Since when a small developing nation like south Korea starts to offer N-tech to a "quasi-superpower" India?

This is hillarous.

It was also small developing nation North korea that assisted Pakistan in its missile program.

Besides, you are clueless about the South Korea

@ontopic

Just hope this doesn't end like that POSCO drama.

China 240
Pakistan 90-110
India 80-100

Pakistan has world's fastest-growing nuclear stockpile: Experts - Economic Times

THey could not detect our nuclear test nor did they know that India had chemical weapon which it din't destroy accord to the treaty it signed ..few reports bets on india possessing biological weapon too.... speaks for volume of World knowledge of india's weapon:azn:

THey could not detect our nuclear test nor did they know that India had chemical weapon which it din't destroy accord to the treaty it signed ..few reports bets on india possessing biological weapon too.... speaks for volume of World knowledge of india's weapon:azn:

Kinda off topic but

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true that India has lesser warheads than Pakistan.

Pakistan intends to use tactical nukes (Nasr) hence they"ll increase the number of tactical nuclear warheads , which makes up the major portion of US, USSR nuclear weapons stock.

India however has no intentions of use tactical nukes as we are confident with our conventional capabilities.

Besides maintaining lesser stockpile than Pakistan also has global political gains as it signals that we are not in nuclear arms race with Pakistan, which is quiet useful at NSG and for obtaining approval of nations like Australia.

I thought India was banking on thorium reactors since it has vast reserves of thorium and indigenous technology for thorium reactors.

I thought India was banking on thorium reactors since it has vast reserves of thorium and indigenous technology for thorium reactors.

Thorium reactors currently aren't commercially viable.

Research will continue on them however.

Our CP1400 is much better than the products of korean copycats.

LOL - I could not stop laughing when I read that. An indignant Chinese accusing Korea of being a copycat? Who is next on your list - the Japanese? :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom