What's new

S Korea hates Japan and China more than N Korea, Gallup Poll reveals

Koreans have culture? Korean culture is sub Chinese culture.

Please don't say sth like this here...

Why not? It's true. Koreans borrowed Chinese Confucian culture.

Does the truth hurt?

----------

Exploring Chinese History :: Culture :: Philosophy :: Confucianism

"The cultures most strongly influenced by Confucianism include those of China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam, as well as various territories including Hong Kong, ..."

Confucianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Cultures and countries strongly influenced by Confucianism include mainland China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Vietnam, as well as various territories settled ..."

I once saw a video online where a group of researchers tested to see how South Koreans would react in helping a foreigner. They used two foreigners, the job of the foreigners was to play lost and ask locals for directions. One was a white western male, the other appeared to be like an Indonesian male (basically another Oriental with dark or tan/brown skin color). Both played lost and tried to ask locals for directions, both were holding maps, both were dressed properly, spoke with manners, and acted the same. When the Indonesian male sought help from local South Koreans he was largely ignored by both males and females, people literally did not even bat an eye-lash at the poor fellow, as if he didn't even exist, and if I remember correctly probably only one elderly woman came to his help. Then they tested the white western male who played as the lost foreigner asking for directions, the results were in sharp contrasts, many South Koreans took their time and they were helpful and assisted the white western male with directions and advice and even smiled at him.

It was quite disappointing to see how some South Koreans can treat a fellow Asian visitor in their country, I guess it doesn't mean anything.

PS I once had a South Korean classmate and he was a friendly guy, so I know there are some open minded So.Koreans.

I once saw a video online where a group of researchers tested to see how South Koreans would react in helping a foreigner. They used two foreigners, the job of the foreigners was to play lost and ask locals for directions. One was a white western male, the other appeared to be like an Indonesian male (basically another Oriental with dark or tan/brown skin color). Both played lost and tried to ask locals for directions, both were holding maps, both were dressed properly, spoke with manners, and acted the same. When the Indonesian male sought help from local South Koreans he was largely ignored by both males and females, people literally did not even bat an eye-lash at the poor fellow, as if he didn't even exist, and if I remember correctly probably only one elderly woman came to his help. Then they tested the white western male who played as the lost foreigner asking for directions, the results were in sharp contrasts, many South Koreans took their time and they were helpful and assisted the white western male with directions and advice and even smiled at him.

It was quite disappointing to see how some South Koreans can treat a fellow Asian visitor in their country, I guess it doesn't mean anything.

PS I once had a South Korean classmate and he was a friendly guy, so I know there are some open minded So.Koreans.

Well it happens in East Asian countries very often...
Sometimes we even ignore foreigners white either.

Not surprising....

Having been to the republic of Korea, I do like the people there. They are warm and friendly and I admire their embrace of tech and moving their nation ever forward.

who cares,you can hate anyone if you want,but what can you korean do ?the only thing you can do is begging help from your daddy.

who cares,you can hate anyone if you want,but what can you korean do ?the only thing you can do is begging help from your daddy.
The Koreans are deluding themselves if they think they can take on Japan. The Japanese would turn them all into comfort women again. Look at what the Japanese assassins did to their Empress Myeongseong. :rofl:

Empress Myeongseong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Koreans are deluding themselves if they think they can take on Japan.
It was Japanese MoD that concluded that they could not win. The Japanese MoD ran a study on a hypothetical naval battle between Korea and Japan over the control of the Liancourt Rocks. The conclusion was that while Japan could take the Liancourt Rocks in a fleet to fleet battle, they would lose Tsushima to Korean marines the next day who would land on Tsushima by helicopter and hovercraft assault, with no means to take it back afterward because Tsushima is within the range of Korean artillery from Busan and also under the Korean SAM network coverage. This means Koreans could hold onto Tsushima as long as they want.

I wonder why S.Koreans are so despised in Japan and China, where majority of its overseas population live.

The Koreans should learn to abandon its mentality of being slavery and victims, in other words, hatrad,defensiveness and stubbornness.

If anything else, talking not like bitching, be clean. No people like your kimchi smell if you rent other's place.

Back
Top Bottom