What's new

S-500 – a miracle of a weapon

Russian toys are junks, each time they have gone against the west, they were defeated and this s 500 is nothing but a big time marketing gimmick. Russian military hardwares are 30 years outdated and considering the military budget of USA and russia, that is an understatement.

ehhhhh then tell me some examles where Russian tech was defeted by western tech. Now you might probably come how M1 tanks killed T 72s or stuff like that. But the fact is that in all these encounters, non upgraded Russian tech, often manned by poorly trained crews were put against fully upgraded enemies with highly trained professional soldiers.

ehhhhh then tell me some examles where Russian tech was defeted by western tech. Now you might probably come how M1 tanks killed T 72s or stuff like that. But the fact is that in all these encounters, non upgraded Russian tech, often manned by poorly trained crews were put against fully upgraded enemies with highly trained professional soldiers.

only poor russian excuses....

Weather will Russia sell those to Pakistan

Is there any thread for Pakistan Air Defense.

Weather will Russia sell those to Pakistan

Is there any thread for Pakistan Air Defense.

for next at least 20 years...i dont see a possibility of that happening

russia will take next at least 4 years just to get into full production for its own air defence

i asked question let me ask again , what are flaws of these systems because people are sounding like its a magic weapon and it will just destroy everything in the air

The technical details of the system are not well know so its very silly to ask people on a forum any flaws, and it may not be a ‘magic weapon’ but it is a revolution to its predecessors.

Russian toys are junks, each time they have gone against the west, they were defeated and this s 500 is nothing but a big time marketing gimmick.

A true, noob, The last time the west faced any modern Russian systems was in Vietnam. Moreover, weapons capabilities are only one part of the equation. Many Arab countries failed not because of their weapons but because of their tactics and training. A vast majority of noobs think that when two armies meet that it’s a simple head to head battle but the truth is far from that. The Iraqi military leadership could not counter, let alone get an upper hand on US/NATO forces when it came to military planning, instead it worked the other way around. The Iraqis never expected US forces to strike trough the west thus they were left exposed. Furthermore, The US used deception/false information to force the Iraqi military to move entire divisions. It also is amazing that people still believe myths about the T-72 in Iraq. For one most T-72’s were Iraqi built tanks that were cobbed together from parts built by Warsaw pact countries as well as Iraqi made parts. Many other tanks such as T-55’s were often mistaken for T-72’s and they were in fact Chinese versions of the T-54/55 tanks which were based on a 40+ year old design.

Russian military hardwares are 30 years outdated and considering the military budget of USA and russia, that is an understatement.

That is quite funny considering that the west ended up implementing many concepts from the Soviet Union/Russia and in some cases it took a decade or more to adapt those systems.

Interesting defence systems keep getting bigger and more powerfull what defence do we have against weapons getting smaller?

The-US-Air-Force-unveiled-insect-sized-surveillance-drones.jpg

We are heading towards tech for swarms of autonomus micro drones is the war of the future going to be biger missile v's stealthier aircraft or against dust sized micro drones that can disable equipment without being detected?

But the S-500 can destory anything that flies hence the miracle - duh!

ofcourse it is a miracle,because the developer of this country was once a super power.

Back
Top Bottom