What's new

S-400 Triumf SAM Killer.

S400 is big missile so is less manoeuvrable, something small will destroy it.

Judging by your comment,i guess you have a lot of experience in air defence,which was the last war you participated in?

If these Air Defences were so good smartass, how come the US managed to stomp all over Iraq twice?

S 400 is a threat please accept the reality

And that killer u were talking is USA hands

If SA 75 can shot down US U 2 at 70000 feet just see what this 4 generation better beast can do

But fact is nothing is immune in military technology

Brothers destroying it with artillery is also not possible because artillery rounds won't travel more than 40 km

Here we need good jammers state of the art jamming devices mounted on our jets to disrupt S 400 radar or give it multiple signatures of aircraft so it fires all of its missiles at dummy targets is a best bet

It is more likely to be electronic warfare for PAF

Can anyone update me with the specifications of s-400 triumf??
Thanks.

1st babur is terrain hugging lacm utilizing its proximity to ground to hide it self not high flying easily detectable irbm which is still very difficult to intercept owing to issues of hyper-sonic ballistic motion
2nd most of the claims of s-400 r not proven they only have to show r statistics collected by controlled tests carried out by Russian gov them selves (of a state org produced product) so the seller him self is checking the quality of the product & buyer is boosting about it???
Russians also boosted so much about their jets but they didn't turn out to be so great in 1st us-iraq war & us-Serbia war either
Firstly this is meant for anything which flies above a certain altitude.Cruise missiles do not meet such high altitude interception systems. They just need a QRSAM battery. Just so you know, sub sonic cruise missiles are not the headache they uses to be. High resolution airbone 3D radars can track them like nobody's business. Now even ground based radars can "see" them at certain range. But still airborne aerostat with large aperture radar mated to either Akash SAM tasked with point defence of S-400 system will taken care of inbound Baburs. Plus even Rudras or Weponised Hawk trainer can be used to take these pesky things down. They only need to be vectored by an airborne system.

It doesn't matter if those IRBMS are going supersonic or hypersonic. They are bound to follow a ballistic arc which even a small mobile computer can calculate. And pls don't come up with theories that "Our warheads have nozzels built below them to evade ABM !" bcoz that has theory have been busted a million times. There just isn't enough room for thruster propellent to produce any effective change of trajectory. And moreover any thruster you see are to impart a spin on the warhead while re-entry. This gives it a gyroscopic stability and increases the CEP. At those speeds and altitude external contoll surfaces (if present) have to be super precise to maneuver the warhead. Even a deflection of 0.1 degree will send you 100s of Km off target.

Now coming to the most hilarious part of the post. Kid what do ya think, they will invite you to test there system? Going by your logic none of your ballistic missile, tactical nuclear warhead etc have been tested by a third party. All the test which you guys have conducted are in "Controlled Environment", hence everything you have reported ,if not outright false, is highly overrated !! Kid every system is designed with certain operational limits. And a system will fail if it is operated significantly beyond the range. That dose not mean that it is fool proof in its engagement envelop. Hence we define hit probability, fault tolerance and determine the SOPs around them. I would advise if someday you get a chance to be a member of a team which test these system, grab it with both hands and learn as much as possible. I am talking not only about these military systems but real life high performance systems. A lot of work goes on to test and certify these systems. Trust me I have some experience.

Bhai kabhi kabhi humare doston ke post padh ke yehi lagta hai DSI se ye duniya jeet lenge...!
we have twenty thousand babur's approx .. how many s400's indians will buy?
I thought you guys have a billion ! Looks like you should change your culinary choices to ubiquitous family of monocotyledonous flowering plants or commonly known as Grass. But before you do so just keep in mind Babur is not be all end all system. And India won't show up to war with just S-400. There are a million ways to skin a cat.

Can anyone update me with the specifications of s-400 triumf??
Thanks.
Ummm...you know there is a very advanced system in place. It can be accessed by a simple web page. You go to that page, type in your query and press search and viola you get access to all the information you want. That page where you can access this system :- www.google.com

sir acc. to your super inovative thought's you want to place your super advance babur against a some mere appox. :undecided: 11 batteries of s400 along with double layer defense of aad & pad which are semi operational in high terrian areas :azn:along with akash defense system ..........gooood give it a try 8-)
:guns::cheesy:

I think S 400 is going to be used for area defence and not theater defence. Well as long as Pakistani's dont try to attack any major cities this wont be a major threat to them.

Firstly this is meant for anything which flies above a certain altitude.Cruise missiles do not meet such high altitude interception systems. They just need a QRSAM battery. Just so you know, sub sonic cruise missiles are not the headache they uses to be. High resolution airbone 3D radars can track them like nobody's business. Now even ground based radars can "see" them at certain range. But still airborne aerostat with large aperture radar mated to either Akash SAM tasked with point defence of S-400 system will taken care of inbound Baburs. Plus even Rudras or Weponised Hawk trainer can be used to take these pesky things down. They only need to be vectored by an airborne system.

It doesn't matter if those IRBMS are going supersonic or hypersonic. They are bound to follow a ballistic arc which even a small mobile computer can calculate. And pls don't come up with theories that "Our warheads have nozzels built below them to evade ABM !" bcoz that has theory have been busted a million times. There just isn't enough room for thruster propellent to produce any effective change of trajectory. And moreover any thruster you see are to impart a spin on the warhead while re-entry. This gives it a gyroscopic stability and increases the CEP. At those speeds and altitude external contoll surfaces (if present) have to be super precise to maneuver the warhead. Even a deflection of 0.1 degree will send you 100s of Km off target.

Now coming to the most hilarious part of the post. Kid what do ya think, they will invite you to test there system? Going by your logic none of your ballistic missile, tactical nuclear warhead etc have been tested by a third party. All the test which you guys have conducted are in "Controlled Environment", hence everything you have reported ,if not outright false, is highly overrated !! Kid every system is designed with certain operational limits. And a system will fail if it is operated significantly beyond the range. That dose not mean that it is fool proof in its engagement envelop. Hence we define hit probability, fault tolerance and determine the SOPs around them. I would advise if someday you get a chance to be a member of a team which test these system, grab it with both hands and learn as much as possible. I am talking not only about these military systems but real life high performance systems. A lot of work goes on to test and certify these systems. Trust me I have some experience.

Bhai kabhi kabhi humare doston ke post padh ke yehi lagta hai DSI se ye duniya jeet lenge...!
I thought you guys have a billion ! Looks like you should change your culinary choices to ubiquitous family of monocotyledonous flowering plants or commonly known as Grass. But before you do so just keep in mind Babur is not be all end all system. And India won't show up to war with just S-400. There are a million ways to skin a cat.

Ummm...you know there is a very advanced system in place. It can be accessed by a simple web page. You go to that page, type in your query and press search and viola you get access to all the information you want. That page where you can access this system :- www.google.com
abm doesn't work check bulletin of atomic scientists or MIT report 2ndly this same kind of boosting was also done about Russian jets too but what happened to them in nato-serbian war?? wait didn't serbia had Russian SAMs too and wasn't yr akash skrapped?? 1 last thing r u a professional defense expert means having a real defense job or just some 1 who just reads indian ultra-nationalist posts and pastes them here from his moms basement i for 1 have a real gov job

Well talked about it with windjammer already the first strike always has its own advantage anyway he said about SSG commando raid on S-400 ... And by the time all such raids of SSG has only bring the shame take it to green field of Punjab or icy field of Glacier border .
But ; Seriously which jet will be used to over run the S-400 defence shield provided beside SAM , Su-30 MKI operates from AFS Halwara .

It will start unwanted nuclear war or if India show some intelligent it should stop the war and. Take Pakistan into international arena it will be fun probably western power has to reconsider the Pak nukes risk to whole world .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Services_Group

abm doesn't work check bulletin of atomic scientists or MIT report 2ndly this same kind of boosting was also done about Russian jets too but what happened to them in nato-serbian war?? wait didn't serbia had Russian SAMs too and wasn't yr akash skrapped?? 1 last thing r u a professional defense expert means having a real defense job or just some 1 who just reads indian ultra-nationalist posts and pastes them here from his moms basement i for 1 have a real gov job

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Services_Group

Before letting you know that Akash is inducted by the Army and the Airfoce and billions of dollars worth of orders are already placed (3000+ missiles), I must congratulate you on having a real gov job. That truly is a novelty and deserves a thread of its own.

Before letting you know that Akash is inducted by the Army and the Airfoce and billions of dollars worth of orders are already placed (3000+ missiles), I must congratulate you on having a real gov job. That truly is a novelty and deserves a thread of its own.
like u spent on tejas???

The question isn't how many u have, is how many launch platforms u got.
Besides, theres no such thing as 100% defense, but multilayer defense will boost dramaticly the side who posses it

http://defencenews.in/article/Interceptor-missile-mission-a-‘failure’-5357

http://defencenews.in/article/No-co...ile-system-deliveries-to-India-—-Kremlin-5251

http://defencenews.in/article/Indian-Army-rejects-homegrown-missile-in-blow-to-Make-in-India-4935

Back
Top Bottom