What's new

S-400 Triumf SAM Killer.

Our weapons like LCA and Arjun created a huge *** burn in the Hurt and bu** of our enemy. They have gone mad. They very often speak loose about our weapon since they are not able to produce anything comparable.
OK Mr you think you are on the top of the world than you live in fools paradise, we don't care about your crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT or ARJUNK, btw i have question for you, why you called your beloved crapy littile LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT your indigenous junk, its a scaledown version of JAS-37 without canard, its fly-by-wire system is develop and tested by US in late 80sto early 90s, its engine is also US, it radar is ISRAELI, its avionics is FRENCH, RUSSIA, ISRAELI, some INDIAN, and same for your indigenous ARJUNK, oh i think your beloved crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT made by sania mirza and shoib malik :lol::blah::flame::hang2::hang3:

Well honestly speaking, this makes sense even more then. Our own ABM system( AAD, PDV) are primarily meant to intercept BMs while very limited anti-aircraft capability and here we have S-400 with best possible anti-aircraft capability with moderate anti BM capability. So now this purchase makes more sense.
:tup:

OK Mr you think you are on the top of the world than you live in fools paradise, we don't care about your crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT or ARJUNK, btw i have question for you, why you called your beloved crapy littile LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT your indigenous junk, its a scaledown version of JAS-37 without canard, its fly-by-wire system is develop and tested by US in late 80sto early 90s, its engine is also US, it radar is ISRAELI, its avionics is FRENCH, RUSSIA, ISRAELI, some INDIAN, and same for your indigenous ARJUNK, oh i think your beloved crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT made by sania mirza and shoib malik :lol::blah::flame::hang2::hang3:

:tup:

Madrasa man on loose. Lots of misinformation coupled with huge amount of Bu** hurt.

Madrasa man on loose. Lots of misinformation coupled with huge amount of Bu** hurt.
Butthurt by whom,? Live in a real world kid you live in your fools Paradise, you have no answer for me, India cut, copy and paste and put a name of India,than called that technology developed by India what a loser, if you have a butthurt use a burnol on your butt, its a pain killer:lol::flame:

Our weapons like LCA and Arjun created a huge *** burn in the Hurt and bu** of our enemy. They have gone mad. They very often speak loose about our weapon since they are not able to produce anything comparable.

when will your 7th gen teja is going to take its first MLU before its induction in Airforce??????

11230212_1623686507879094_2261261667484763424_n.jpg

Butthurt by whom,? Live in a real world kid you live in your fools Paradise, you have no answer for me, India cut, copy and paste and put a name of India,than called that technology developed by India what a loser, if you have a butthurt use a burnol on your butt, its a pain killer:lol::flame:

hariparasad its gift for u from pak
12122554_907840422584620_7913892976035873300_n.jpg

when will your 7th gen teja is going to take its first MLU before its induction in Airforce??????

We shall get it by time Pakistan inducts 10th generation JF 17.

hariparasad its gift for u from pak
12122554_907840422584620_7913892976035873300_n-jpg.266550

Your problem is that you do not have a simple tube made in Pakistan to gift me and you are talking about planes. First of all make some basic medicine and moped engine in Pakistan. We shall discuss about the planes later.

S-400 400 KM range missiles are not available for export. They are only for Russian use. 240 KM missiles are the highest range for export versions.

BTW, S-400 can target missiles too, including hypersonic missiles.

Another name for S-400 is S-300PMU3
Vietnam S-300 get the missile variant of 250km range already.

xem-he-thong-phong-khong-s300pmu1-viet-nam-tac-chien_18104925.jpg

Last edited:

FIrst of all cut copy pest a moped engine and we shall discuss the rest of things later.

The best way is to send some Commandos in and they'll take care of the S-400s , Easy and cheap method :-)

Thats why we have got so many export orders of our Jf-17s and u got shit for the LCA tejas , Our Al khalid tank has been exported to 6 countries and counting , and you guys cannot even make Arjuns for your own army properly

I
We shall get it by time Pakistan inducts 10th generation JF 17.

Your problem is that you do not have a simple tube made in Pakistan to gift me and you are talking about planes. First of all make some basic medicine and moped engine in Pakistan. We shall discuss about the planes later.

Inducts ??? we already have 60 Jf-17s in our Airforce we also have got many export orders from different countries unlike Tejas who is not even flying properly , so its time now you guys import some burnol from Russia maybe

Back
Top Bottom