What's new

Russsian lease of Nuke subs to INDIA

Let's not talk more about Ghazi.

Leased for an assistance during the war buddy. Nor in the peace time.

A simple opinion.

Russia is fucked up in economic crises of Soviet nation.

Originally posted by mysterious@Dec 25 2005, 04:37 AM
Leased for an assistance during the war buddy. Nor in the peace time.

A simple opinion.

Russia is fucked up in economic crises of Soviet nation.
[post=4793]Quoted post[/post]​

Dosent make any sense.

If Russia's fucked up economy is giving us better and better arms then dosent matter for us.

We are having joint ventures with them getting TOT which is very benificial for us.

Miro

Originally posted by miroslav@Dec 25 2005, 08:44 AM
Dosent make any sense.

If Russia's fucked up economy is giving us better and better arms then dosent matter for us.

We are having joint ventures with them getting TOT which is very benificial for us.

Miro
[post=4804]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly you didn't get it. Russia is "messed up" by giving tech to India. It is not freaking happy to give India its tech but it has to give the tech cause it is has a "messed up" economy, and it needs joint ventures to stay with the latest tech, and for that it needs India.

If Russia had a better economy would it lease nuclear submarines to India for freaking 10 years!! No...

Originally posted by mysterious@Dec 30 2005, 08:54 PM
Exactly you didn't get it. Russia is "messed up" by giving tech to India. It is not freaking happy to give India its tech but it has to give the tech cause it is has a "messed up" economy, and it needs joint ventures to stay with the latest tech, and for that it needs India.

If Russia had a better economy would it lease nuclear submarines to India for freaking 10 years!! No...
[post=4934]Quoted post[/post]​

Bad economy has forced Russia to abandon several sub projects.
So what sense would it make to give one of the subs to India. Also for the sake of giving they would have handed over the old sierras or victors. But it aint the case. Akulas are the best Russians got rite now.

International politics is not about being happy or sad. Russia has added benefits by giving the subs.

akula, I deleted your last post because you made a claim out of nowhere. Although I really dont know anything about subs, I would still like a source for your claim. Also please stop refering other forums in your post.

Originally posted by Ahsan_R@Jan 4 2006, 06:51 AM
akula, I deleted your last post because you made a claim out of nowhere. Although I really dont know anything about subs, I would still like a source for your claim. Also please stop refering other forums in your post.
[post=5022]Quoted post[/post]​

what claim he made???

I will try to back it.

Miro

Originally posted by Ahsan_R@Jan 4 2006, 02:51 AM
akula, I deleted your last post because you made a claim out of nowhere.  Although I really dont know anything about subs, I would still like a source for your claim.  Also please stop refering other forums in your post.
[post=5022]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there any firm source which gives details on Agosta 90C?

I am sorry for that comment and NO Offence but thats the only place that cites the existence of the sub on google.

To the best of my knowledge, you can not make a nuclear sub below 4000 Tonne.

The French tried to make the Agosta (the earlier one ) nuc powered but ended up making a new design.

Till today miniaturising the reator is a big problem.

Originally posted by miroslav@Jan 5 2006, 10:36 AM
what claim he made???

I will try to back it.

Miro
[post=5126]Quoted post[/post]​

He said that there is no Agosta-90C in the world but you guys believe it because PDF administrator said so. I find it correct.

Originally posted by WebMaster@Jan 7 2006, 03:59 AM
He said that there is no Agosta-90C in the world but you guys believe it because PDF administrator said so. I find it correct.
[post=5189]Quoted post[/post]​

Webby,

the best way to find truths about the Augosta family is www.dcn.fr

I am sure her parents DCN will not lie to us.

For referance I am glad to give you the submarine products page from dcn.fr

http://www.dcn.fr/us/offre/sous-marins.html

Thanks,

Miro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom