What's new

Russia's Su-57 'stealth' fighter may never see real combat as delays hit and only 1 jet works proper

From what I have seen, 'Business Insider' isn't really reliable, with their own articles (or articles from it's authors) contradicting each other at times. Click bait is an effective tool to get views after all.

For example in this very article the author says: "To date, only the US and China have built true low-observable aircraft. ", but in this very same month they bash the J-20, saying that the f-15, eurofighter would easily win. They Gladly use arguments from 'experts' such as in terms of thrust to weight, manoeuvrability and so forth ,US/European fighters are superior as to prove how the J-20 "can't hold a candle" to those fighters.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/china-j-20-stealth-fighters-will-lose-to-f-15-f-22-typhoon-2019-1

Manoeuvrability and thrust to weight are the same arguments the Russians use to say that the su-57 is superior to the F-35,...

SU-57 is a tech demonstrator as Russia did not have the money to go for a full 5th generation fighter.
Rightly a Russia that was massively conventionally behind Nato spent the last 20 years spending it's meagre resources on SAM systems, SSNs, SSBNs and ICBMs.

This fighter is going to be more than a demonstrator; they have spent too much time and resources already for them to just drop it. You're right they spent 20 years recovering from a devestating ending of the Soviet Union and have no prior experience in 5th gen aircraft.

As it turns out, 5th generation aircraft are hard to make and Russia just found that out...

I think from here, the Russians are likely to use the tech developed to jump straight to a 6th gen fighter ready for mass production in the 2030s.
I see them having between 50-100 su-57s around 2030 + the 13 they have ordered.

That is a big contradiction.. as Russia can duplicate that "only one" to thousands of capable aircrafts " that work properly".. at any time of its choosing..
Absolute bogus. If they could do that then we would have seen a much larger number of su-57's than we see now, wouldn't we? The argument of the "su-57 being so good, we don't need to buy it" that has been used recently by that Russian defence official? Very laughable.

Don't go blindy repeating crappy propaganda like that.

Absolute bogus. If they could do that then we would have seen a much larger number of su-57's than we see now, wouldn't we? The argument of the "su-57 being so good, we don't need to buy it" that has been used recently by that Russian defence official? Very laughable.

Don't go blindy repeating crappy propaganda like that.
There is no propaganda in that.. the Russians are concentrating their efforts on the SU-35 for now.. The SU-57 is coming right after that..

So? America don't dare fight Russia Russia got nuke.
Why you're too stupid, they are not building 6th gen jets to attack Russia or any country, they build for their defense, and then tell me why your beloved Su-57 project by Russia and don't tell me the stupid answer that they build for creating jobs @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Why you're too stupid, they are not building 6th gen jets to attack Russia or any country, they build for their defense, and then tell me why your beloved Su-57 project by Russia and don't tell me the stupid answer that they build for creating jobs @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Everything evolves, not just planes.

Robocop Ford Taurus

1986-Ford-Taurus-2.jpg

now Ford Taurus

fordpoliceinterceptor018.jpg

Everything evolves, not just planes.

Robocop Ford Taurus

1986-Ford-Taurus-2.jpg

now Ford Taurus

fordpoliceinterceptor018.jpg
Why you always assuming that USA 5th gen or upcoming 6th gen jet is to invade Russia or any other country, Your beloved Su-57 project is for national defense but 60 to 100 worth nothing in the term Russia vastness of Siberia and east Siberia, Kamchatka peninsula and other middle Russian states that are adjacent to Siberia and Moscow/ western and southwestern Russia @undertakerwwefan

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you always assuming that USA 5th gen or upcoming 6th gen jet is to invade Russia or any other country, Your beloved Su-57 project is for national defense but 60 to 100 worth nothing in the term Russia vastness of Siberia and east Siberia, Kamchatka peninsula and other middle Russian states that are adjacent to Siberia and Moscow/ western and southwestern Russia @undertakerwwefan

Who's going to invade Siberia? That place is -40. No one can live there.

And kindly tell me who gona invade Siberia, USA/Europe/Japan etc etc ??? And tell me why one of these countries trying invade Siberia for what reasons??? native people/trbies and Eskimos are already lived in Siberia @undertakerwwefan

you deleted your post about that some country trying to invade Siberia you pathetic troll @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: and human is tough enough to survive in extreme cold Siberian tribes and Eskimo lives their, my sister is living in Ragaina in Saskatchewan province in Canada and temperature their is -46 @undertakerwwefan ;):enjoy:

you deleted your post about that some country trying to invade Siberia you pathetic troll @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: and human is tough enough to survive in extreme cold Siberian tribes and Eskimo lives their, my sister is living in Ragaina in Saskatchewan province in Canada and temperature their is -46 @undertakerwwefan ;):enjoy:

Nobody lives there except maybe Eskimos.

Back
Top Bottom