What's new

Russias, Germanys and Saudi Arabias Trade surplus is bigger than Chinas

You live in denial and there is no helping you. Too many times i indulged your kind with your ridiculous accusations of "genocide and mass murder". I can prove you wrong so many times before it becomes boring.

Believe me it is you who is mis-interpreting things, You said "Islamic terrorism", there is no Islamic terrorism to start with, the term is invented to trolling Islamic World. Yes apparently the world is getting bored with idiotic rhetoric of boy crying wolf. I know it is pain in the arse to those who deny the video with authentic information posted simple but truth, keep babbling.

Believe me it is you who is mis-interpreting things, You said "Islamic terrorism", there is no Islamic terrorism to start with, the term is invented to trolling Islamic World. Yes apparently the world is getting bored with idiotic rhetoric of boy crying wolf. I know it is pain in the arse to those who deny the video with authentic information posted simple but truth, keep babbling.

Oh, so the 11 dead Christians in Nigeria whose church was destroyed by a suicide bomber today is not Islamic terrorism?
Boko Haram suicide bombs kill 11 at Nigerian military church - The Long War Journal

Back
Top Bottom