What's new

Russias, Germanys and Saudi Arabias Trade surplus is bigger than Chinas

Welthandel/Tabellen und Grafiken

also Nigeria has twice more than south Korea lol, next African superpower??

Nigeria is a pretty strong country in African terms. They've an oil economy and they trade most prominently from the African continent after South Africa.

If they can bring more stability to their region (there's always a Christian-Muslim war there as both are exact 50% of the national population), which does a lot of economic and financial damage.

Nigeria is a pretty strong country in African terms. They've an oil economy and they trade most prominently from the African continent after South Africa.

If they can bring more stability to their region (there's always a Christian-Muslim war there as both are exact 50% of the national population), which does a lot of economic and financial damage.

Don't mention Nigeria. That country really bothers me. They have so much Oil but at the same time they are soooooo corrupt! They are the last country to follow. Maybe not in Africa, but definitely for the rest of the world.

Don't mention Nigeria. That country really bothers me. They have so much Oil but at the same time they are soooooo corrupt! They are the last country to follow. Maybe not in Africa, but definitely for the rest of the world.

Nigeria is one of the poorest Countries despite being Oil Rich, like you said corruption and destability is the main cause And the Lastly it is caused by British-American interference making leaders-businesses corrupt and taking a large chunk of share in Oil exporting almost free to their Nations. See again it is UK-US that is causing problems in that part of the world stopping from progress i hope like Zimbabweans, Nigerians would kick out UK-US.

Nigeria is one of the poorest Countries despite being Oil Rich, like you said corruption and destability is the main cause And the Lastly it is caused by British-American interference making leaders-businesses corrupt and taking a large chunk of share in Oil exporting almost free to their Nations. See again it is UK-US that is causing problems in that part of the world stopping from progress i hope like Zimbabweans, Nigerians would kick out UK-US.
The Islamic terrorism and the butchering of Christians in Nigeria probably have nothing to do with why Nigeria is in a poor state.

I am a Nigerian prince.I will give you 50 million dollars..Contact me ASAP.

You cant blame outsiders for your own corruption. Outsiders only take advantage of you. Nigerian society is corrupt, like India or pakistan (may be a bit more).
More importantly, an image that nigerians are dishonest can put off many people from doing business.

The Islamic terrorism and the butchering of Christians in Nigeria probably have nothing to do with why Nigeria is in a poor state.

Nigerian oil flows into west plus dollars are kept in western banks last i checked those were not owned by Muslims.question for you How many People are killed in Africa BY JEWISH Terrorism so the Jews can have diamonds for free?

Nigerian oil flows into west plus dollars are kept in western banks last i checked those were not owned by Muslims.question for you How many People are killed in Africa BY JEWISH Terrorism so the Jews can have diamonds for free?

Oh the idiocy. I mean if you were actually intelligent, rather than just arguing with nothing but ignorant lies, then maybe debating with you would be possible...

The Kimberley Process went into effect on 1.1.2003 and Israel was the first country to issue a certificate. The Kimberley Process forum meets every year, in a different country, and discusses the issues related to strengthening and updating the controls over conflict diamonds. In 2010, Israel holds the position of Chair of the Kimberley Process, and this year, the Kimberley Process conferences are being held in Israel.

And the last time i checked the President of Nigeria was Christian and Nigeria was NOT a Muslim country.

Right just like judaic talmudic Terrorism in Islamic lands of Palestine and Lebanon; mass murder, butchering, genocide and the crime against humanity committed by zion illegal state. Go shove your babbling concerns in a sack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right just like judaic talmudic Terrorism in Islamic lands of Palestine and Lebanon; mass murder, butchering, genocide and the crime against humanity committed by zion illegal state.

You live in denial and there is no helping you. Too many times i indulged your kind with your ridiculous accusations of "genocide and mass murder". I can prove you wrong so many times before it becomes boring.

If i am not wrong Nigeria has 90% population under extreme poverty and 10% are super Rich . How on the earth a nation will work without middle class.

PteX;3639512]Oh the idiocy. I mean if you were actually intelligent, rather than just arguing with nothing but ignorant lies, then maybe debating with you would be possible...

Ouch must have hurt all of sudden name calling and insults and even after that best you can do is deny the truth.

The Kimberley Process went into effect on 1.1.2003 and Israel was the first country to issue a certificate. The Kimberley Process forum meets every year, in a different country, and discusses the issues related to strengthening and updating the controls over conflict diamonds. In 2010, Israel holds the position of Chair of the Kimberley Process, and this year, the Kimberley Process conferences are being held in Israel.

Efforts to Control

Public outcry about diamond-fueled violence has led to the establishment of the Kimberley Process, an international diamond certification scheme. Unfortunately, the Kimberley Process misleads consumers and does not even attempt to stop the worst abuses in diamond mining.

The Kimberley Process

The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme is an international diamond certification system established in 2003. It focuses exclusively on stopping the trade in conflict diamonds – defined by the Kimberley Process as diamonds that finance rebel movements seeking to overthrow national governments. The Kimberley Process is made up of 75 member countries and includes participation from advocacy organizations and the diamond industry.
In theory, Kimberley Process member countries do not produce conflict diamonds, and they trade diamonds only with each other. All member countries must also attach Kimberley Process certificates to their diamond exports. By these arrangements, it is hoped that conflict diamonds will be kept out of the certified diamond supply. Regrettably, however, the Kimberley Process is easily evaded by diamond smugglers. Worst of all, it is so limited in scope that it grants "conflict free" certification to diamonds mined in violent and inhumane settings.

Certifying Unethical Diamonds

Under the Kimberley Process, if a diamond has not funded the rebel side of a civil war, it is not considered a conflict diamond. The narrowness of this definition means that a diamond receiving Kimberley Process certification may still be tied to killings, beatings, rape, and torture by a government army. It may have been mined using child labor, or by adults earning a dollar a day. It may have destroyed the local environment where it was mined.
The Kimberley Process, in short, does very little to stop violence, worker exploitation, and environmental degradation tied to diamond mining – or most of the pressing ethical problems facing the diamond industry today. Some observers even believe that the Kimberley Process may be doing harm. By certifying unethically mined diamonds, the Kimberley Process shields human rights abusers. It also misleads consumers into believing that their diamonds come from certified ethical sources – when in fact, many diamonds approved by the Kimberley Process cause untold human suffering.

And the last time i checked the President of Nigeria was Christian and Nigeria was NOT a Muslim country.

Where did i claim Nigerian Puppet is a Muslim.

You live in denial and there is no helping you. Too many times i indulged your kind with your ridiculous accusations of "genocide and mass murder". I can prove you wrong so many times before it becomes boring.

You must be news creator for Fox .

OP , kindly post links in English language.

By the way , how come this thread went from economics to Islamic/Jewish/Christian terrorism and conflict discussion?

Back
Top Bottom