What's new

Russia's defence industry boosted by India

i dont know how much of your article is true because US will never help India so much in the field of missile technology as it was an ally of Russia and india was always self sufficient in the field of super computers even now it has one of the best supercomputer of the world

The article is true because USA needs India to balance off China.

lololololo this guy is in his deepest wet dreams...get up dude..
US had never helped directly or indirectly to india to build Nuke..
BTW are u any canadian diplomant or a US one..
u r just a internet false proof provider

lololololo this guy is in his deepest wet dreams...get up dude..
US had never helped directly or indirectly to india to build Nuke..
BTW are u any canadian diplomant or a US one..
u r just a internet false proof provider

Do most Indians behave like yourself ????

it is a problem that is faced in every country even in us you will find pirated Microsoft softwares so you no need to specifically show such an article

The other guy said Indians don't copy stuff and asked me to prove it....well I did prove it and Indians also copy Western and their own Bollywood movies.

The article is true because USA needs India to balance off China.

no way US will not help India in developing nuclear missile otherwise why did it keep restrictions on India after the nuclear test
and if really US helped us so much we would have been buying US products instead of russian

yea even ISRo is copying high tech from SUparco..PSLV,and all satellites are copies of pakistani Paksat 1 lolololololo

no way US will not help India in developing nuclear missile otherwise why did it keep restrictions on India after the nuclear test
and if really US helped us so much we would have been buying US products instead of russian

Buying Russians make sense because they are cheaper in price and India can pass these weapons to Uncle SAM for analysis (reverse engineering).

didnt i say already that that dumhead guys wisconsinproject of does not have any credible proof...
the same false proof provider........................

Buying Russians make sense because they are cheaper in price and India can pass these weapons to Uncle SAM for analysis (reverse engineering).
guys check out this lamest statement of this year...
BTW USA is not CHINA

we dont do such thinks because Russia is the most trusted ally of India and we never deceive them like you do

Back
Top Bottom