What's new

Russians fear Syria becoming another Afghanistan

Russians have almost no shame when it comes to politics and wars. Every Eastern European I have met, be it Ukrainian, Polish, or Romanian hates the guts of Russians (10 times more than what a Muslim Arab will do). The amount of barbarianism in their political stands knows no limits. Did everybody forget the killing of over 1 million Afghans? Now they came to rescue a horrible dictator like Asad. Nothing has changed in the Russian mentality ever since the 19th century. Aggression, wars, and blood-shed.

Well according to some delusional Members on here, Baltic, Scandinavian and Eastern European countries(almost all Russia's neighbours) are western brainwashed countries who are all dumb to think or know anything about their country, reason they hate and despise Russia's aggressions/provocations , to them Russia is a benevolent righteous peaceful guarantor who has never done any harm to any country and just seeks world peace and stability, while the west and Jews are the evil ones who are oppressing and provoking Russia to invade and threaten other countries in its neighbourhood . Their comments on here make even Russians themselves laugh. :rofl:

completely disgusting, most recently I read about the Russians' plans to behead a teenager and put his crucified decapitated corpse up for public display, and then there was that story about a coked out Putin ordering his aide to fart in his face..

wait a minute... :cheesy:

The West's favorite ally and advanced weapons customer.

Well according to some delusional Members on here, Baltic, Scandinavian and Eastern European countries(almost all Russia's neighbours) are western brainwashed countries who are all dumb to think or know anything about their country, reason they hate and despise Russia's aggressions/provocations , to them Russia is a benevolent righteous peaceful guarantor who has never done any harm to any country and just seeks world peace and stability, while the west and Jews are the evil ones who are oppressing and provoking Russia to invade and threaten other countries in its neighbourhood . Their comments on here make even Russians themselves laugh. :rofl:

Ill make things easy for your simple western mind.

Jihadis = Evil cannibal sub humans
West = Arming jihadis indirectly
West = Evil

And like I said, after we take care of things in Syria. We will turn our attention to the enablers of current events.

The West's favorite ally and advanced weapons customer.

Ill make things easy for your simple western mind.

Jihadis = Evil cannibal sub humans
West = Arming jihadis indirectly
West = Evil

And like I said, after we take care of things in Syria. We will turn our attention to the enablers of current events.

LAMO. So you mean Russia is not in Syria for its own interests?LMAO./ Please dont make me laugh man. You think we are some sort of naive/dumb bunch? lol The Chinese, Indians, etc can claim how holy and peaceful you are and how you only intervene in Syria to help the pooor syrian people, i understand them, since you have been (and still is)their main suppliers of weapons. However you should never apply that to western powers. Since we know you quite well, afterall we have been playing such games together for centuries, remeber the 'Great game' period between Britain and Russia in Central Asia back then? :D

Anyway, you claim you are in Syria simply to protect the Syrian people and save them from evil jihadists, then why dont you also intervene in Somalia and help the poor somlian people from jihadists there?lol Same in Nigeria etc.lol Is it because you dont have interest's or a military base there to protect your influence there? lol. I dont even know who you think you are kidding/fooling by claiming you are there to help syria get rid of jihadists only.lol This is not some childplay or joke.lool I dont know who you even think believes such a silly thing(well miraculously,some members here seem to do).lol

Anyway as they say in life: Your neighbours know you better than anybody.:bounce:

For your point about getting back at western powers. LMAO. What are you even on about??lool What have you been waiting all these decades to get back at us? lol We Brought down the soviet Union(with the help of your Chinese buddies.lol), we sanctioned you and crippled your economy, you did nothing to us, what do you think you can do now that you got involve in some faile dstate called syria? You do know that we have been involved in Syria for years now and are still involved right? Why dont you shoot down our fighters or drones in syria then, since you say you wil get back to us? That will be a good start.lol Seriously seems you are just trolling.lol

Last edited:
Yeah we took Crimea with Ariel bombardment. Genius.

Seriously, they should implement an age policy on this website. Otherwise we get such bright comments.

Erdogan , besides having a name that sounds like a Pokemon, is also a coward. He knows whats coming and hes scared.

Because once the jihadis are eliminated. Syria will focus its attention to bringing the sponsors of this little movement to justice.

And Turkey is on that list.

sorry, i talking about S.Y.R.I.A. not C.R.I.M.E.A.

is it clear now, my dear?

LAMO. So you mean Russia is not in Syria for its own interests?LMAO./ Please dont make me laugh man. You think we are some sort of naive/dumb bunch? lol The Chinese, Indians, etc can claim how holy and peaceful you are and how you only intervene in Syria to help the pooor syrian people, i understand them, since you have been (and still is)their main suppliers of weapons. However you should never apply that to western powers. Since we know you quite well, afterall we have been playing such games together for centuries, remeber the 'Great game' period between Britain and Russia in Central Asia back then? :D
Anyway, you claim you are in Syria simply to protect the Syrian people and save them from evil jihadists, then why dont you also interven in Somalia and help the poor somlain people from jihadists there?lol Is it because you dont have interests or a military base there to protect? lol I dont even know who you think you are kidding by claiming you are there to help syria get rid of jihadists only. This is not some childplay or joke.lool I dont know who you even think believes such a silly thing.lol

Anyway as they say in life: Your neighbours know you better than anybody.:bounce:

For your point about getting back at western powers. LMAO. What are you even on about??lool What have you been waiting all these decades to get back at us? lol We sanctioned you and crippled your economy, you did nothing to us, what do you think you can do now that you got involve in some faile dstate called syria? You do know that we have been involved in Syria for years now and are still involved right? Why dont you shoot down our fighters in syria then since you say you wil get back to us? lol Seriously you seem to be just trolling.lol

"Anyway, you claim you are in Syria simply to protect the Syrian people and save them from evil jihadists"

Please tell me where I said that. I have clearly stated a million times. Russia only cares about Russia.

We do not care what happens to Syrian civilians. We do not care what happens to anyone. We only care about us. Our interests are primary and that's the end of it. You can quote me on that.

As for getting back at the west, remember how we took Crimea without firing a bullet. What did you guys do about it? Hold press conferences with your sleeves rolled up looking constipated? We were so scared.

After were done eliminating your assets from Syria, we will focus our attention on our expansion which started with Ukraine and assist the Syrians in extracting revenge from powers who assisted in enabling this massacre. How, why, what, omg im scared :(, think whatever you want

"Anyway, you claim you are in Syria simply to protect the Syrian people and save them from evil jihadists"

Please tell me where I said that. I have clearly stated a million times. Russia only cares about Russia.

We do not care what happens to Syrian civilians. We do not care what happens to anyone. We only care about us. Our interests are primary and that's the end of it. You can quote me on that.

As for getting back at the west, remember how we took Crimea without firing a bullet. What did you guys do about it? Hold press conferences with your sleeves rolled up looking constipated? We were so scared.

After were done eliminating your assets from Syria, we will focus our attention on our expansion which started with Ukraine and assist the Syrians in extracting revenge from powers who assisted in enabling this massacre. How, why, what, omg im scared :(, think whatever you want

Well at least it seems you are an honest matured Russian for once. I mixed your comments up with some delusional Indian cheerleaders on here who keep claiming how you are in Syria to help the poor Syrian people get rid of 'western/jews' imposed jihadists.lol I just wanted to first make that point clear, hopefully those trolls on here will keep repeating that, will stop that their bullshit talk and cheerleading.

Coming to topic, i agree with you on this, i clearly said Russia just like Britain, U.S, France are all after their interests. Other outside small countries who are dependent on these powers might think otherwise, but the truth is every power out there looks after its own interests period. They can keep claiming how evil one side is for all i care(just shows how naive/weak they are.lol).

Secondly, as for your claim about taking Crimea , well we have imposed sanctions on your country(something many people never believed we would have done) and your economy has been in recession since then. This year your economy has fallen so much that Turkey and Indonesia are expected to overtake Russia by next year.:lol: At this rate, you wont even have the means to sustain your war in syria(and mind you it will be a very long one, that i can assure you.lol). Why should we risk a war and our resources to fight you, meanwhile we can use more effective means/ways to handle you? Remember we didnt bring down the soviet union by invading/attacking you. WE BROUGHT YOU DOWN TO YOUR KNEES AND DIVIDED YOUR UNION UP by other means not war.lol

We can easilly do the same today, it will be even more easier since you are not even 1/10 as strong as the Soviet Union/U.S.S.R. So why do you think Russia today who never dared attack/invade western powers will do so now? lol You are overestimating your power my man.

We were not scared of the soviet Union who was a superpower back then, what makes you think we are scared of Russia? lool. Russia is merely trying to show the west its still a relevant power and that we should take you seriously, however truth is that ; yes you are a still a major power, but not the type that can threaten us in anyway. You are more of a regional threat(for small defenseless baltic countries mainly), not a world threat like the U.S.S.R was. The west basically controls the world be it financially, economically, militarily, or diplomatically. etc So dont overplay your hands. Let's just hope your economy can sutain this war we led you into. lol :D

Last edited:
Do you realise that skin colour does not determine your nationality?

Doesnt matter, that guy is no american im afraid. He is the PDF renowned troll called Superboy. Almost every member here knows him and makes fun of him. He keep creating new accounts to hide his identity, but his way of commenting/saying things is still the same. So we who know him, can still easily recognize him easily. :lol: He can run but can't hide. :rofl:

So it has nothing to do with skin colour, he claims to be a Chinese immigrant by the way. I dont believe that.:D

Last edited:
Well at least it seems you are an honest matured Russian for once. I mixed your comments up with some delusional Indian cheerleaders on here who keep claiming how you are in Syria to help the poor Syrian people get rid of 'western/jews' imposed jihadists.lol I just wanted to first make that point clear, hopefully those trolls on here will keep repeating that, will stop that their bullshit talk and cheerleading.

Coming to topic, i agree with you on this, i clearly said Russia just like Britain, U.S, France are all after their interests. Other outside small countries who are dependent on these powers might think otherwise, but the truth is every power out there looks after its own interests period. They can keep claiming how evil one side is for all i care(just shows how naive/weak they are.lol).

Secondly, as for your claim about taking Crimea , well we have imposed sanctions on your country(something many people never believed we would have done) and your economy has been in recession since then. This year your economy has fallen so much that Turkey and Indonesia are expected to overtake Russia by next year.:lol: At this rate, you wont even have the means to sustain your war in syria(and mind you it will be a very long one, that i can assure you.lol). Why should we risk a war and our resources to fight you, meanwhile we can use more effective means/ways to handle you? Remember we didnt bring down the soviet union by invading/attacking you. WE BROUGHT YOU DOWN TO YOUR KNEES AND DIVIDED YOUR UNION UP by other means not war.lol

We can easilly do the same today, it will be even more easier since you are not even 1/10 as strong as the Soviet Union/U.S.S.R. So why do you think Russia today who never dared attack/invade western powers will do so now? lol You are overestimating your power my man.

We were not scared of the soviet Union who was a superpower back then, what makes you think we are scared of Russia? lool. Russia is merely trying to show the west its still a relevant power and that we should take you seriously, however truth is that ; yes you are a still a major power, but not the type that can threaten us in anyway. You are more of a regional threat(for small defenseless baltic countries mainly), not a world threat like the U.S.S.R was. The west basically controls the world be it financially, economically, militarily, or diplomatically. etc So dont overplay your hands. Let's just hope your economy can sutain this war we led you into. lol :D

And you think we didnt already calculate for the sanctions? lol. You guys think 5 years ahead (judging by your support of cannibal jihadis), we think 50 years ahead. Trust me on this. We know more about you than you do yourself. People in russia were laughing when you guys announced the sanctions. Proper comedy from you guys.

And for breaking Russia again, all I will say is LOL. Go ahead and try.

As for the USSR, it was too big and had to fall. Not something we didnt see coming. Ancient history any way, war has changed. Countries are too powerful to be attacked head on and asymmetrical warfare is what its all about. Something we are very good at and, judging by your efforts in syria, you guys absolutely suck at.

You just have to be patient. Were in this for the long run. Ukraine was just the first step. Our expansion west will continue and your failure of building the Qatar-Turkey pipeline will be one of many. Not to mention the fact that there has gotta be a couple of thousand jihadis you sponsored back in Europe as refugees right now. Europe will destroy itself lol.

Turkey will soon be the next Pakistan when the ISIS terrorists they sponsored return home and the Kurds will never let them live in peace. The gate way of Europe will always be full of refugees and mosques. Plus Syria will want revenge for the turk support of ISIS. Blood will be paid with blood. These articles wont disappear.

ISIS Given Safe Passage Into Syria By Turkish Intelligence Agency | Your News Wire
Exclusive: Turkish intelligence helped ship arms to Syrian Islamist rebel areas| Reuters

Little bird country better find a good cage to hide in. The Syrians are coming.

Anyway regardless of all that, the most important country in the world right now is not the US or even Russia. its Iran. As soon as they develop nuclear weapons, they will change the political climate of the middle east. Israel/SA wont have much influence left then and Iran can then dictate terms.

Iran can close the strait of Hormuz indefinitely. They can charge an huge fee for every ship that passes. What are you going to do about it? Start a nuclear war?

Basically whatever happens, Israel/SA/Europe are in for extremely bad days. Trust me.

:disagree:
And you think we didnt already calculate for the sanctions? lol. You guys think 5 years ahead (judging by your support of cannibal jihadis), we think 50 years ahead. Trust me on this. We know more about you than you do yourself. People in russia were laughing when you guys announced the sanctions. Proper comedy from you guys.

And for breaking Russia again, all I will say is LOL. Go ahead and try.

As for the USSR, it was too big and had to fall. Not something we didnt see coming. Ancient history any way, war has changed. Countries are too powerful to be attacked head on and asymmetrical warfare is what its all about. Something we are very good at and, judging by your efforts in syria, you guys absolutely suck at.

You just have to be patient. Were in this for the long run. Ukraine was just the first step. Our expansion west will continue and your failure of building the Qatar-Turkey pipeline will be one of many. Not to mention the fact that there has gotta be a couple of thousand jihadis you sponsored back in Europe as refugees right now. Europe will destroy itself lol.

Turkey will soon be the next Pakistan when the ISIS terrorists they sponsored return home and the Kurds will never let them live in peace. The gate way of Europe will always be full of refugees and mosques. Plus Syria will want revenge for the turk support of ISIS. Blood will be paid with blood. These articles wont disappear.

ISIS Given Safe Passage Into Syria By Turkish Intelligence Agency | Your News Wire
Exclusive: Turkish intelligence helped ship arms to Syrian Islamist rebel areas| Reuters

Little bird country better find a good cage to hide in. The Syrians are coming.

Anyway regardless of all that, the most important country in the world right now is not the US or even Russia. its Iran. As soon as they develop nuclear weapons, they will change the political climate of the middle east. Israel/SA wont have much influence left then and Iran can then dictate terms.

Iran can close the strait of Hormuz indefinitely. They can charge an huge fee for every ship that passes. What are you going to do about it? Start a nuclear war?

Basically whatever happens, Israel/SA/Europe are in for extremely bad days. Trust me.

LOOL If Iran wanted to develop nukes , it would have done so already after all those years of sanctions we imposed on them which crippled their economy and made life difficult for all Iranians. Now that they have come back and accepted a nuclear deal with the P5 powers, allowing IAEA access to their sites in retur for sanctions relief and normalization, they have even less reason to develop any nukes now(thats if they wanted to do so inthe first place). So that point of your is mute.

Secondly, dont start playing genuis here. Everybody on here and in the world never knew the U.S.S.R will fall(not even our leaders knew it will fall so easilly/quickly.lol), how can you say you knew?? except you are GOD?:cheesy: lol
You say today big powers(and the development of nukes as well) have made it impossible for countries to be attacked head on, which i agree on that. However you carry on to say assymetrical warfare is the new game in town (which i agree), but you say you are master in it while we suck?lool You seem to know very little about western powers like U.K, U.S, and France and the number of asymetric/indirect warefares/involvement we have been in all around the world.lol If ou knew, you wouldnt be saying the same thing. While Russia only has the capabilities to play its games in its neighbourhood, we are more involved globally far away from our neighbourhood. Always keep that in mind. lol

As for Turkey, well they are strong enough to deal with any small disturbances these jihadists might want to pose for them. They have a quite well equiped army/military, plus are part of NATO, so we provide them with necessary help to deal with any threats(thats if it will even be necessary, which i dont it will). Turkey is not Afghanistan or even Pakistan. For once their living standard/GDP per capital is now higher than yours.:lol: plus they have a well educated workforce. In short, there is no way these small Jihadists can find a breeding ground there. They might just be a nuisance yes, but nothing to threatened Turkey as a country, unlike say poor islamic countries with large illitrate populations like Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Lastly, you dont seem to understand its your country thats in a quagmire here not us.lol You are now involved in a war you dont even know when it will end(it will be a long one i can assure you), your economy is in duldrums(hope it cankeep up with your war.lol), plus western sanctions won't be lifted anytime soon(if anything they will be increased), your intervntion in Syria was as a last resort not something you planned since you want to save your vassal Assad and preserve the only military base/influence you still have in the middle east.lol . So no matter we look at it i dont think you have achived anything miraculous here. You would have achieved something miraculous if you had prevented the civil war from starting in the first place and maintaining your total control/influence in the country. Now its too late since there are already other parties/actors/powers who also involved and who will have to be part of any syrian transition/deal. In short we gained something we never had in Syria no matter what happens at the end.:bunny:

As i said, Russia today is a major power yes, but you are merely a regional threat to us NOT A GLOBAL ONE. Youre economy alone is smaller than that of Italy. As far as you can't challenge our financial and economic world order /leadership, there is simply no realglobal threat you can pose to us. Afteral, finance/capital are the ultimate weapons. :agree: Just look at the state of your country's economy since the little sanctions we imposed on you(mind you its not even a total one like we have with north Korea.lol). Imagine if we imposed a complete sanction on you like we did with North Korea and Zimbabwe(they cant even feed their people because of that).:sick:

Russian economy contracts 4.6 per cent in second quarter | City A.M.
Russia's Economy to Contract by 3% in 2015
World Banks President Russia's Economy Shrink 0.7% by 2015. - Business Insider

Its for this reason that in the lonterm i think China will be a bigger threat, since they will have the financial and economic power to pose a real challenge to our financial and economic hold of the world.That's if they don't **** up by starting a conflict in SCS with the U.S.lol While Russia will mostly be a regional military threat, albeit a potent one.. :pop:

Russians have almost no shame when it comes to politics and wars. Every Eastern European I have met, be it Ukrainian, Polish, or Romanian hates the guts of Russians (10 times more than what a Muslim Arab will do). The amount of barbarianism in their political stands knows no limits. Did everybody forget the killing of over 1 million Afghans? Now they came to rescue a horrible dictator like Asad. Nothing has changed in the Russian mentality ever since the 19th century. Aggression, wars, and blood-shed.
what about the arab wahhabi mentality and barbarism since the 18th century??

Back
Top Bottom