What's new

Russian warplane violates Turkish airspace

:D

even Armenia.

You are not informed. Bad informed. Or you are drunk. Read my posts. All serious western
Media wrote there is no evidence to relations between DAES and Turkey. Read my related posts and links please.

It's often a good indication that you're doing the right thing when it is the most stupid people that get angry from it ^

I suggest that we deploy F16s in Ukraine just as Russians have deployed their planes in Syria and bomb the seperatists with impunity

fvck them

Everything which is according to humanity is against the Turkish Barbarism agenda and could be named 'Propaganda' Even your so called NATO allies have spoken against you and exposed Turkish inhuman regional politics.
Be sure that Turkey is human inhabitant place which hardly to believe when world came to know about atrocities has done by Turkish Government and intelligence/military in Syria from 2011 and even Armenia.

Oh Yes, mighty Turks couldn't found weigh in balls and called NATO to defend their backs from Soviet.....known history.
The same attitude has been shown in SU-24 issue and now begging Russia to lift sanctions.......Do you even have self-respect?

What are you talking about?

Russia is invited by the legitimate government of Syria to fight against terror injected by bloody NATO democrats not like NATO goons enforcing democracy with ISIS & Al-Nusra-Al-Qaida in Middle East.

Self praising will not change the reality.......it's Turkey lost courage to violate Greece and Syrian airspace after S-400, S-300 deployed. Turkey shouldn't show itself like all over Idiot in international politics and should come with sense.

S300? Are you kidding? The TurAF trains to evade and eliminate them because Greece has them. Furthermore a couple of s400 rockets won't be much good against simultaneously launched smart bombs in their dozens. The Russians are posing as meaningless as ever.

Oh wow. So we have our own "RT" after all... I wasn't aware of this channel.

I hope this incident with Russia teach our government how important it is to have an international media outlet like RT, PressTV, Al Jazeera, etc... Hopefully, the government would lean on this issue more seriously in the future.

Oh wow. So we have our own "RT" after all... I wasn't aware of this channel.

I hope this incident with Russia teach our government how important it is to have an international media outlet like RT, PressTV, Al Jazeera, etc... Hopefully, the government would lean on this issue more seriously in the future.

Here is the old thread...
TRT WORLD - Our RTE/BBC/VOA/Press TV

Everything which is according to humanity is against the Turkish Barbarism agenda and could be named 'Propaganda' Even your so called NATO allies have spoken against you and exposed Turkish inhuman regional politics.
Be sure that Turkey is human inhabitant place which hardly to believe when world came to know about atrocities has done by Turkish Government and intelligence/military in Syria from 2011 and even Armenia.

Oh Yes, mighty Turks couldn't found weigh in balls and called NATO to defend their backs from Soviet.....known history.
The same attitude has been shown in SU-24 issue and now begging Russia to lift sanctions.......Do you even have self-respect?

What are you talking about?

Russia is invited by the legitimate government of Syria to fight against terror injected by bloody NATO democrats not like NATO goons enforcing democracy with ISIS & Al-Nusra-Al-Qaida in Middle East.

Self praising will not change the reality.......it's Turkey lost courage to violate Greece and Syrian airspace after S-400, S-300 deployed. Turkey shouldn't show itself like all over Idiot in international politics and should come with sense.

Answer on my question please!

1. Why do you support a bloody dictator who kills innocent people (with illegally weapons)?
2. If you have high moral standards, why do you kill innocent people's too?
3. What is your (real) intention in Syria?

yes now turkey is getting screwed by Russia plus the plane was inside the Syrian air space
is there a lack of oxygen in Bangladesh? why is everyone posting from there is so dumb?

No, nothing's happening to Turkey.. so what Russia isn't buying our tomatoes.. big deal
No, the plane was in Turkish airspace, it has been acknowledged by everyone.

Last edited:
With Turkey we stand

Turkey can handle Russia and if Russia try to use ballistic missile and nuke advantage they must remember behind Turkey stands Pakistans nuclear arsenal

We don't forget word of Turkey when they lost helicopter in Muzafrabad earthquake in 2005 pakistan or the nurses who treated our soldiers in 1965 and technicians who help integrate sidewinder on to F6 in 1971

Turkey put Russia in its place when no one dare it in Ukraine and Crimea

Back
Top Bottom