What's new

Russian TOS 1A in Saudi Arabia

It's within our rights to fight the aggressors, such as the Houthis threatening to enter Mecca 4 days before Arab alliance retaliation and boasting that they control the red sea and they gonna block the strait of bab almandab.

Qur'an:

"And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah . And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."

You see, Muslims can fight each other and still be Muslims according to Qur'an. It's not against Islam if there is a legitimate reason behind it.

Saudi martyrs have fallen defending Palestine in all its wars, and have fallen fighting beside their Egyptian brothers in October war and others.

Saudis fallen in Palestine in 1948:

BtrRoM2CUAAWe90.jpg:large

Same war, martyrs of just one of the Saudi tribe in the same war:

BtrR9OyCUAEbFJ4.jpg

One of the Saudi regiment in 1973 October war:

PHG1013345.jpg

Our king Salman in 1956 in the Egyptian army fighting against Israel:

DQykcp9V4AAkvwX.jpg

King Salman and King Fahad in the Egyptian army during 1956 war:

DQxOtanUMAAraXN.jpg

This is just our recent history, this is our leaders and this is our people. This is how we are since our prophet made us. Same people, same tribes, same heritage.

Now tell me, what have you done lately to warrant such brazen mockery of Saudi Arabia.

Prior to the OP in Yemen, the houthis were shelling Abha and few people died including Pakistanis laborers. Can you dig out that report?

Thanks!

That is a good question.. if that happens..it will mean KSA gets the tech to make a tank's body and it can develop from that..The deal talk about the TOS system..Might be TOT for the multiple-rocket launch system..or the whole thing..
Well I won't try to make a tank out of t72 chassis .
It may use a t72 chassis but the engine is not t72 engine as they didn't need any fast mobility for it . they use v84 diesel 840hp engine in it while a modern T72 use a 1150hp engine. Also the equipment and sensors are totally different .

By the way that fuel air warhead is dangerous but the problem is that the range is only limited to 6km so if your target is equipped with ATGM like kronet this system is not practical if I were you I would have invested in a system with fewer missile but higher range.

Well I won't try to make a tank out of t72 chassis .
It may use a t72 chassis but the engine is not t72 engine as they didn't need any fast mobility for it . they use v84 diesel 840hp engine in it while a modern T72 use a 1150hp engine. Also the equipment and sensors are totally different .

By the way that fuel air warhead is dangerous but the problem is that the range is only limited to 6km so if your target is equipped with ATGM like kronet this system is not practical if I were you I would have invested in a system with fewer missile but higher range.
I think the composition is pretty easy to make and if you could put the warhead on a rocket like the BM-30 Smerch it would increase range a lot

Isn't the AK103 practically the existing service rifle for KSA ground troops?

59d6a123fc7e935f048b4568.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom