What's new

Featured Russian Su-30 fighter jet SHOT DOWN during military drills

How dare you speak to Chinese that way

Chinese will put you Russians in your place

You will soon loose Vladivostok

Why Russia’s Vladivostok celebration prompted a nationalist backlash in China
LOL They should forget about that. the border issue was already settled with the CCP decades ago. However, if by some miracle(you never know the future , since anything is possible in life) the nationalists in the island of Taiwan(KMT) ever take/come back to power in Beijing then that issue might be on the table once more, since they never recognised soviet Russia's illegal seizure of Chinese territories(from Mongolia to parts of outer Manchuria). So as i said before it's actually a good thing China is not a democracy, since had China been a democracy like KMT Taiwan then solving the border issue with Russia and it's other neighbours would have been farrrrr more complex since Chinese people will want back all their territory Russia seized/annexed illegally. However with a one party dictatorship its easier for the government to censor people's voice and make concessions when needed, which i think is actually a good thing. since normal people tend to be more emotional and less strategic in thinking. So an authoritarian China is actually the best thing China's neighbour could have asked for including you Indians.
Russia has always been an expansionists power, and once they carve out your territory you will never get it back again since they immediately make it part of their territory. Just look at Russia cowardly and opportunistic seizure and annexation of Japanese island/territory of Sakhalin which they use the US defeat of Japan to snatch and kept it to this day. Japan will never get it back again, since Moscow has already made it an integral part of its territory. The Japanese have been crying for their return for over half a century invane. :lol: India should count itself lucky it doesnt share a border with Russia, else your country will probably about half it's size if you are lucky. :chilli:The Chinese have historically been quite pacific and isolationists to be honest, if you compare them with other great powers like Britain/US/France/ Japan and of course RUSSIA. I think it's also the reason they were always invaded and had much of their territory seized/carved out.

Last edited:
as far as i know it was not pilot fault, ground crew mistakenly load the cannon ammunition. it was supposed to be a DAC training.

Back
Top Bottom