What's new

Russian Spy Ship in Cuba (2/27/2014)

I've never seen a film that has the U.S. in Russia. But there IS that other part of Europe...you know, France, Italy, Scandinavia, not to mention North Africa .... Yeah, we were there.

What did the Yankees contribute to defeating the Nazis? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

You didn't do jack in the most important front in WW2. Even against the Japanese, it was us who crushed the Japanese. Without us Japan would have beaten you.

Same story goes for Battle of Britain and the Normandy Invasion as well... Britain would be toast if not for the stubbornness of Hitler to bomb British cities instead of Airfields as Britain was clearly very close to being defeated in the Air war...

We all know that. It's not like we're thumping our chests and madly ranting about how Britain crushed Germany in one single blow, are we?

Same story goes for Battle of Britain and the Normandy Invasion as well... Britain would be toast if not for the stubbornness of Hitler to bomb British cities instead of Airfields as Britain was clearly very close to being defeated in the Air war...

Is anybody disputing that? no country probably not even USA alone could have dealt with the Nazi war machine.

Kewl story... read the article again now.

Read propaganda articles written by westerners?

Nah, I'll pass thanks.

Is anybody disputing that? no country probably not even USA alone could have dealt with the Nazi war machine.

The Soviets did crushed the Nazi war machine all by themselves.
Deal with it :coffee:

What did the Yankees contribute to defeating the Nazis? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

You didn't do jack in the most important front in WW2. Even against the Japanese, it was us who crushed the Japanese. Without us Japan would have beaten you.

See, now you're just talking goofy sh#t for the sake of talking goofy sh#t.

@Hiptullha

From the kind of boasting and hype you folks were giving to lend lease thats what i expected , my point was to only prove it really came in too late and did not help much as you would brag about it...

Read propaganda articles written by westerners?

Nah, I'll pass thanks.

The Soviets did crushed the Nazi war machine all by themselves.
Deal with it :coffee:

Why quote my post with your nonsense? my question was directed at the indian member not beidou the spam bot.

@Hiptullha

From the kind of boasting and hype you folks were giving to lend lease thats what i expected , my point was to only prove it really came in too late and did not help much as you would brag about it...

All im saying tht without lend lease,allies USSR would have been fucked.

@Hiptullha

From the kind of boasting and hype you were giving to lend lease thats what i expected , my point was to only prove it really came in too late and did not help much as you would brag about it...

My first mention of it was that the Soviets were readily accepting American aid. Nothing more than that. And we all know it helped tremendously in the Russian push towards Germany.

And my point is that is absolute nonsense , Russian victories started far before lend lease as per your own Article you quoted..
And as per your own article the lend lease was barely 4% of the Soviet production....

Why quote my post with your nonsense? my question was directed at the indian member not beidou the spam bot.

Yankees didn't provide the Soviets with anything in WW2, its all made up propaganda to discredit the Soviets due to the Cold War.

And my point is that is absolute nonsense , Russian victories started far before lend lease as per your own Article you quoted..
And as per your own article the lend lease was barely 4% of the Soviet production....

Yeah right..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom