What's new

Russian Spy Ship in Cuba (2/27/2014)

You were arguing that they didn't recieve any aid at all until they were on the offensive. I just disproved that.
By the way, 10% of 11 billion is 1 billion. So just before they pushed the Germans out, they received 1 billion dollars worth of aid.

They didn't receive much was my point and 1$billion is irrelevant when you consider the sheer size of the Soviet Army during that time. The only claim dis proven is how Soviets would have been destroyed without western help..which is total Rubbish.. Without the Soviet Army holding bulk of the German Army you would have seen the Americans and the British chased into the sea..

You talk about this as if the Soviets pounded down upon the Germans and brought hell down upon them. Might I remind you the Battle of Stalingrad was dominated by urban warfare, ambushes and skirmishes?

Ofcourse they Did ..You might want to learn the counter offensive of General Zhukov in Battle of Stalingrad before you expose your ignorance

...The Red Army crushed the Nazis in Stalingrad and Leningrad. Without that, the Nazis would be ruling the world right now. Yankees would be speaking German..../quote]

Russia was defending the homeland. They had already lost thousands of square miles and millions of people. They were on the ropes. If the U.S. didn't fly ALL our stuff half way around the world, open up another front , liberating France starting with the greatest amphibious assault of all times, Russia goes down like a two dollar whore. The U.S. landed at Normandy and basically drove to Berlin.

Source?
And no, Wikipedia and western media are not a source.

Anyone can make up stats.

Show us clear proof.

And India is your master
:coffee:

They own you

:lol: ... yeah right .. says the troll... dnt wanna reply else other Respected Chinese member would be offended.. so i suggest you keep shut..

They didn't receive much was my point and 1$billion is irrelevant when you consider the sheer size of the Soviet Army during that time. The only claim dis proven is how Soviets would have been destroyed without western help..which is total Rubbish

I was just pointing out the Russians were receiving US aid the whole duration of the war and making merry of it. In their offensive, they were greatly lacking food supplies thanks to shortages. There would have been a shortage in ammo, weaponry and other important utilities. The US kept on supplying that. How would the Russians be able to push forward without such things?

Russia was defending the homeland. They had already lost thousands of square miles and millions of people. They were on the ropes. If the U.S. didn't fly ALL our stuff half way around the world, open up another front starting with the greatest amphibious assault of all times, Russia goes down like a two dollar whore. The U.S. landed at Normandy and basically drove to Berlin.

AS i said...you would have been Driven into the sea if not for the Russians...they defeated the bulk of the German Army and your lend lease came too late...

Stop giving my hoards of links and give me actual stats , from your links themselves around 20% of Aircrafts were American so around 80% of them were produced in Russia.. Russians were already pushing Germans back without majority of the equipment..

lol... the world should thank russia for defeating the nazis.. epic bs..lmao... the sub continent alone sent millions of soldiers to fight the Nazis...

Ofcourse they Did ..You might want to learn the counter offensive of General Zhukov in Battle of Stalingrad before you expose your ignorance
Ah yes, the impressive counter-offensive which left approximately a million Soviet soldiers dead.
There are only 2 soviet tactics I guess.
The good 'ol meatshield or the shoot 'n' scatter.

I was just pointing out the Russians were receiving US aid the whole duration of the war and making merry of it. In their offensive, they were greatly lacking food supplies thanks to shortages. There would have been a shortage in ammo, weaponry and other important utilities. The US kept on supplying that. How would the Russians be able to push forward without such things?

Of course they were but saying its solely because of those supplies the Soviets won is utter Garbage ... They fought and died with their own soldiers and man power...

:lol: all western sources written by westerns taking credit for something they they had nothing to do with. Classic western propaganda. Just as I thought, you have no facts to back up your laughable claims.

never knew russian,ukrainian etc were also lying...

Russia was defending the homeland. They had already lost thousands of square miles and millions of people. They were on the ropes. If the U.S. didn't fly ALL our stuff half way around the world, open up another front , liberating France starting with the greatest amphibious assault of all times, Russia goes down like a two dollar whore. The U.S. landed at Normandy and basically drove to Berlin.

LOL without the Soviets crushing Nazis Germany, the Nazis would be running the world right now.

America contributed nothing in the Eastern front. It was all Soviets that managed to crush the Nazis. The Americans arrived once the Nazis were weakened by 90% by the Soviets.

No wonder the Yankees are the most brainwashed species on earth :lol:

Of course they were but saying its solely because of those supplies the Soviets won is utter Garbage ... They fought and died with their own soldiers and man power...

I never said they won solely because of those supplies. The supplies played an instrumental role.
Soviets won because of countless factors.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom