What's new

Russian Special Forces

spetsnaz2.jpg

@vostok bro you may enjoy this, you may not like the conclusion but it shows you how they train and weapons used stuff like that.

Spetsnaz vs green berets, Deadliest warrior
S01E06_-_Green_Beret_vs._Spetznaz.mp4 | *********

LOL you do know this is a defense forum right?

Spetznaz is not for defense, its used to create a fake threat and push terrorism further. So far Spetznaz has not prevented one terrorist attack. Its most likely they commit them, similar to Gladio. Beside that, i prefer images of technology and if necessary female soldiers. If you enjoy half naked man thats your thing...but it does look kinda "homo erotic".

In germany we have female soldiers :)

RAuisDt.jpg

On a sidenote, our KSK as well as GSG9 is considred better than Spetznaz.

KSK was voted to be best special force worldwide for several times and it has foreign experience and competes under international standards, while russian troops are locked in russia...thats for sucessful global isolation of russia.

Spetznaz is not for defense, its used to create a fake threat and push terrorism further. So far Spetznaz has not prevented one terrorist attack. Its most likely they commit them, similar to Gladio. Beside that, i prefer images of technology and if necessary female soldiers. If you enjoy half naked man thats your thing...but it does look kinda "homo erotic".

RAuisDt.jpg

KSK was voted to be best special force worldwide for several times and it has foreign experience and competes under international standards, while russian troops are locked in russia...thats for sucessful global isolation of russia.

No I do not enjoy half naked men lol the point was they were training by breaking 2x4s on their bodies nothing else. She is cute though. :smitten:

Stop derailing the thread though.

@KingMamba . You need to remember your own advise, bro!
Of course, I do not agree with what they say about the Russian soldiers, but the movie is good and worth seeing.

@KingMamba . You need to remember your own advise, bro!
Of course, I do not agree with what they say about the Russian soldiers, but the movie is good and worth seeing.

Oh yeah you are right :lol:.

It isn't a movie though it is a tv show quite good one too each episode has a different scenario like they did Napolean vs Washington in one episode. Highly recommend because they talk about tactics each used and then play out the scenario in a simulation.

Anyway back to Russian special forces, I read that the funding was cut after the fall of the USSR. Is that still the case or has more funding been pushed into the SF?

Oh yeah you are right :lol:.

It isn't a movie though it is a tv show quite good one too each episode has a different scenario like they did Napolean vs Washington in one episode. Highly recommend because they talk about tactics each used and then play out the scenario in a simulation.

Anyway back to Russian special forces, I read that the funding was cut after the fall of the USSR. Is that still the case or has more funding been pushed into the SF?
Funding was cut to all military forces. Just all. A couple of months in late 1991, funding fell by 17 times! And then to nearly zero.
Many of the officers left the army in 1991. Some - shot themselvez. It was the greatest tragedy in their lives.
But now everything recovering by a few.

Rossiya doljna bila popast v italiyu I germaniyu vmeste raketoy....Posle etogo tolko etot podonok poymyot. :rofl:

Spetznaz is a failure. They could not solve anything in caucasus region and make it worse. The terror problem is still not solved, the region breaks apart and is in a state of civil war. So i don´t see any positive effect. at al.

You could not be more wrong

The unrest in Caucasus has nothing to do with Spetznaz. They are a Special Operations Force, not a Political Force. The unrest in Caucasus is the result of political failure and not Military. The Spetznaz can go in, find, kill the enemy and than leave. What they cannot do is build political/economic institutions and win the hearts and minds. The comparison you are making simply does not make sense.

Good for you, but these female soldiers are not going to be winning the war for you.

They are good, no doubt about it but not as deadly as the Spetznaz. You are talking about a force that wrote the book on Special Operations. Their training, institutional maturity and operational experience far outweighs that of KSK. They are trained and have carried out operations all around the world. These international competitions are all fine and dandy for cameras, but in real life these are worth nothing. The level of physical training and brute force that the Spetznaz contains, is only something KSK or GSG9 can only dream of. The German Army is only a shadow of itself after the end of WW2. It faces extensive restrictions while none have been placed on Russia.

You could not be more wrong

The unrest in Caucasus has nothing to do with Spetznaz. They are a Special Operations Force, not a Political Force. The unrest in Caucasus is the result of political failure and not Military. The Spetznaz can go in, find, kill the enemy and than leave. What they cannot do is build political/economic institutions and win the hearts and minds. The comparison you are making simply does not make sense.

Good for you, but these female soldiers are not going to be winning the war for you.

They are good, no doubt about it but not as deadly as the Spetznaz. You are talking about a force that wrote the book on Special Operations. Their training, institutional maturity and operational experience far outweighs that of KSK. They are trained and have carried out operations all around the world. These international competitions are all fine and dandy for cameras, but in real life these are worth nothing. The level of physical training and brute force that the Spetznaz contains, is only something KSK or GSG9 can only dream of. The German Army is only a shadow of itself after the end of WW2. It faces extensive restrictions while none have been placed on Russia.

GSG9 was able to save all hostages on various occassions...while the russians always fail. Worst of all this was Beslan.

GSG9 was able to save all hostages on various occassions...while the russians always fail. Worst of all this was Beslan.

That was a cluster f*** i agree, but keep in mind that Russian Spetznaz are more trained and geared towards fighting an offensive operation instead of rescuing hostages. It was a mistake on the part of the political leaders to deploy Spetnzaz whom are trained to fight a conventional enemy. Do you know what the motto for Spetznaz is for a enemy holed up in a building? Blow up the entire building and thats exactly what they did. Your comparing apples and oranges here my friend.

That was a cluster f*** i agree, but keep in mind that Russian Spetznaz are more trained and geared towards fighting an offensive operation instead of rescuing hostages. It was a mistake on the part of the political leaders to deploy Spetnzaz whom are trained to fight a conventional enemy. Do you know what the motto for Spetznaz is for a enemy holed up in a building? Blow up the entire building and thats exactly what they did. Your comparing apples and oranges here my friend.

a good special force is able to adapt to various scenarios. The fact that Spetznaz seems to be unable to do that shows a lack of tactical training. Fail is always a best sign for a bad system.

Back
Top Bottom