What's new

Russian Pilot Last Stand

Shiji

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
0:03 - "Это вам за пацанов!"/ "This is for my lads!"
0:05 - Sound of grenade blast.

Russians are crazy! Salute to the fallen pilot!

A video claiming to show the last stand of the Russian Su-25 pilot shot down over Syria Saturday has emerged online. It shows Arabic-speaking militants chasing a man who shout's a phrase in Russian before setting off a grenade.

The video, which first surfaced on an Arabic-language YouTube channel titled IDLIB+, shows armed militants moving in on the pilot’s position. The setting – a big rock surrounded by barren trees and brownish soil – appears to match that of an earlier video purporting to show the militants celebrating with the pilot’s dead body.
As the militants surround the pilot, a man’s voice is heard shouting in Russian “This is for the boys!” It is followed by a bang and a column of smoke is seen rising from behind the rock. It’s not clear whether any militants were killed or wounded in the blast.

If they downed by USA made SAM, then russia will reply them in similar manner in Afghanistan, handover few modern SAMs taliban and relax

I served with a coy comdr of an inf bn who used to have an Arges 84 specially for this purpose, better to take your own life then to be caught by the enemy for a beheading video, BUT of course as a LAST resort.
I used to believe in my 9 mil for the same purpose.

RIP brave soul. These are american sams being used by terrorists. Its time Russia and Pakistan joins hands and start supplying sams to talibans in Afghanistan. Let the americans have a taste of their own medicine. We will see how long those new deployed A-10s will last in Afghanistan.

Brave Soldier, preferred death over becoming a prisoner. RIP
looks like he was so injured that, did not try to kill few before going...
Fcuk him. He is probably responsible for countless Muslim civilian deaths on the ground. He'll will be good for him

So that was why the pilot's hands were burnt.

Better fight to death then being taken as prisoner
Especially when you are being captured by the most savage headchoppers

Fcuk him. He is probably responsible for countless Muslim civilian deaths on the ground. He'll will be good for him
Those headchoppers are a branch of Al-Qaeda. And that areas is already evacuated of civilians.

Those headchoppers are a branch of Al-Qaeda. And that areas is already evacuated of civilians.
I couldn't care less. When you have any foreigners killing civilians they get no sympathy from me. Dead Russian dead American all good dead

Better fight to death then being taken as prisoner

Brave Soldier, preferred death over becoming a prisoner. RIP
looks like he was so injured that, did not try to kill few before going...

He did it right

Yes, he didn't want to be beheaded slowly on camera by al-Qaeda types.

??

Muslim??

Majority of the Syrian government forces are Muslim.

I would say that Russia should send more forces to Syria to defend the legitimate Syrian government from NATO-armed terrorists who come from everywhere - from Indonesia to Belgium.

Just out of curiosity, is it standard RuAF procedure to carry fragmentation grenade or did he snatch one from the rebel?
I know pilots carry though smoke for SAR.

Back
Top Bottom