What's new

Russian Nerpa alarms Islamabad

yes India's population is over a billion we are lot less then 200 Million and after Afghans leave we will be even smaller :rofl:my point is 10 times the size of the economy you also have to support 10 times the size of population.

Do that math again. From the same figures you gave, we have ten times the economy, with five size the population. Proves our point about who is more prosperous. You made an error in elementary division, when you thought that 1 billion is ten times 200 million.

And by the way, even if it was 10 times the economy and 10 times the population, we would still be in a position to field and maintain more expensive hardware, because the size of the economy matters for how much we can spend on defence without compromising on living standards. But as it stands, we have 10 times the economy with 5-6 times the population, which is why you should check up the per capita gdp by ppp that someone had posted earlier in this very thread. So in short, we are a relatively poor country, but much richer than yours, and growing at a fantastic rate. Set to become a middle income country soon. All of which is irrelevant, because as I said, by sheer size of the economy, we can afford to maintain infrastructure for nuclear subs, which is the topic of this thread.

Pause for a moment and think, before you put rofl smileys, because you are giving material to the other person to rofl at you.

Is this an economic section?why don`t our pakistani friends understand what we are saying?most of your sectors need bailout right now.especially railway sector.1st take care of those things.we are not saying that you can`t build one.we are simply saying that there are much more important things for you to take care.India is not gonna attack you.Even america has a higher chance of attacking you

Is this an economic section?why don`t our pakistani friends understand what we are saying?most of
your sectors need bailout right now.especially railway sector.1st take care of those things.we are not saying that you can`t build one.we are simply saying that there are much more important things for you to take care.India is not gonna attack you.Even america has a higher chance of attacking you

Well, from their point of view, as I understand it, they have already replied to both those points.

They say that it is their money and none of our concern what they use it for. So you and I may feel that they should probably invest in other sectors like power and transportation that improves the quality of lives for people, but if their military culture has brainwashed them into believing that military prestige is more important, that's their choice.

Also, some of them still have wet dreams of taking Kashmir from India, and actually believe they should keep trying until that happens, as somebody remarked on this thread earlier. So they are not afraid of India attacking them, but actually plan to intimidate India, and believe it is possible.

Both these points are completely baffling and completely mysterious to the Indians, which is why there seems to be a communication gap between both sides on this thread. I hope I have represented both sides accurately.

Well, from their point of view, as I understand it, they have already replied to both those points.

They say that it is their money and none of our concern what they use it for. So you and I may feel that they should probably invest in other sectors like power and transportation that improves the quality of lives for people, but if their military culture has brainwashed them into believing that military prestige is more important, that's their choice.

Also, some of them still have wet dreams of taking Kashmir from India, and actually believe they should keep trying until that happens, as somebody remarked on this thread earlier. So they are not afraid of India attacking them, but actually plan to intimidate India, and believe it is possible.

Both these points are completely baffling and completely mysterious to the Indians, which is why there seems to be a communication gap between both sides on this thread. I hope I have represented both sides accurately.
well the point is the military has more power than the govt.

Back
Top Bottom