What's new

Russian militory songs and marches.

Military Waltz, Russian-Japanese War

"Do the Russian want the war?"

Rock version of the song "From the heros of former times" from the cult Soviet film "Officers".

@vostok , do you know that russian song they had on "enemy at the gates" a couples of years ago on youtube? if you do please post it indeed , that was such a lovely song

Rock version of the song "From the heros of former times" from the cult Soviet film "Officers".
Hey Vostok, I just heard a news that Russia,in the near future, will be able to deploy its army in any part of the world within 7hrs.
How true is it?

@vostok , do you know that russian song they had on "enemy at the gates" a couples of years ago on youtube? if you do please post it indeed , that was such a lovely song
I watched this movie only once, when it was released and I was shocked from caricatured and deceitful image of the Red Army. Therefore, it would be extremely difficult for me to fulfill your request, sorry.

I watched this movie only once, when it was released and I was shocked from caricatured and deceitful image of the Red Army. Therefore, it would be extremely difficult for me to fulfill your request, sorry.

Ok then nevermind , maybe it was jude law that gave a caricaturized image of the red army , thanks anyway

Hey Vostok, I just heard a news that Russia,in the near future, will be able to deploy its army in any part of the world within 7hrs.
How true is it?
I do not know what to think about - or the translation was wrong or it's just someone's imagination. I think that the required level of technology for the armies of the strongest coutries in the world will possibly get after mid-21st century.

Ой, мороз-мороз (Oh, frost-frost)

tankist's song

Back
Top Bottom