What's new

Russian-Iran Oil Deal Could Trigger US Sanctions – White House

Beg to disagree

All Russian money gets cleared from banks controlled by US and allies

This is how they grabbed the necks of Ayatullahs so hard that most of the Mullahs are now 100% constipated, begging for dulcolex

they can use the same method to grab the neck of Putin
In Russia there is some independent banks. In addition, since 2013, all companies that are registered in offshore forced to transfer its offices in Russia - otherwise their license will taken away. Putin started an attack on foreign capital.

Everyone here understands how a middleman works.

I am sure the Iranians don't need advice from you on how to run their affairs.

I wish they were. I only wish .

Had they listened to me, their Riyal will be respectable 50 (and not 25,000+) to a dollar or at least better than the lowly Pak and Indian rupees.

But Mullahs and Marxist tend to get angry with rationalists like me

So they keep on forking themeselves and their people. hahahahah

Seriously!

My comments or meant for marxists and Islamists on PDF

I doubt mad Ayatullahs read PDF

In Russia there is some independent banks. In addition, since 2013, all companies that are registered in offshore forced to transfer its offices in Russia - otherwise their license will taken away. Putin started an attack on foreign capital.

Doesn't matter

Clearing banks are not in Russian control.

Hope you see it now

Instead of bringing out raw claims out of hot air, provide some proof for what you are saying.
Iran's oil production and exports have decreased significantly, but we are still selling oil with OPEC prices.
You have been repeating the same lie again and again, without saying from where you are getting these ultra-classified information.

Agha Jaan

Obviously it is classified.

Iranian oil wealth is being looted by Mullahs as if there is no end

you think I can provide you with their bank account numbers?

Instead of ignoring the reality, a patriotic Iranian should be looking for this info from their OWN resources.

Please do not push this under the rug

Last edited:
Doesn't matter

Clearing banks are not in Russian control.

Hope you see it now
Well, except for the United States in the world at the moment there is no completely independent financially countries. But after a few years the oil trade will no longer be carried out only in dollars. Steps in this direction have already been made. In this decade, the world will be rid of the yoke of the dollar.

Well, except for the United States in the world at the moment there is no completely independent financially countries. But after a few years the oil trade will no longer be carried out only in dollars. Steps in this direction have already been made. In this decade, the world will be rid of the yoke of the dollar.

As I said brother

you carry oil trade in dollars or euors or may be british pounds .

That's it

In either case

you have to clear the transactions through US or European clearing houses

One you are under sanctions then you cannot get your money transfered

This is the worst kind of sanction any country can get

This is what Iran is getting now

and

Mullahs are bleeping like slaughtered sheep

Because it is like choking a country and not letting it breathe

Hope you understand

As I said brother

That's it

In either case

and

Hope you understand
Then we will sell oil in rubles. They will have in our banks buy rubles, and only then buy oil in rubles. Putin is moving in this direction. It just can not be done at once, in a moment. If petrodollar collapse at one moment it will cause severe financial crisis. And if the sphere of the use of the dollar will gradually taper - it will be beneficial for Russia and China, and even the EU.

As I said brother

That's it

In either case

and

Hope you understand

why are u so obsessed with iran dude ?

in every iran related thread u come and spew BS . whatever ! stick to your own country where ever the heck u come from !

i doubt your from pakistan, so stick to your little failed state and fight the terrorism going on there (if i guessed right you are from one of a-rab countries) . and if i remember correctly our non-oil exports are higher than every single country in this region except turkey :lol:

now go away

next .....

Then we will sell oil in rubles. They will have in our banks buy rubles, and only then buy oil in rubles. Putin is moving in this direction. It just can not be done at once, in a moment. If petrodollar collapse at one moment it will cause severe financial crisis. And if the sphere of the use of the dollar will gradually taper - it will be beneficial for Russia and China, and even the EU.

Please do not be childish. you talk like Pakistani Islamists and marxists. Hope you are one of them with Russian flags

Hope you are not!

Listen

This is a serious debate

No country in the world has billions of rubles to pay for the oil being sold by Russia

No forking in the world does

If you were selling a kilo of potatoes, you can sell them in ruble or do barter trade for a kilo of onions.

But the international market for oil is not similar to buying kilo of potatoes or selling kilo of onions

It needs billions of dollars or even more rubles

that are electronically transfered through TWO clearing house in the whole world,

Just TWO

Once a country's account is frozen in these TWO clearing houses

then there is no more money

As I said

don't be childish and start equating a kilo of potatoes to millions of barrels of oil

Thank you

why are u so obsessed with iran dude ?

in every iran related thread u come and spew BS . whatever ! stick to your own country where ever the heck u come from !

i doubt your from pakistan, so stick to your little failed state and fight the terrorism going on there (if i guessed right you are from one of a-rab countries) . and if i remember correctly our non-oil exports are higher than every single country in this region except turkey :lol:

now go away

next .....

Agha

you are trying to run away from serious debate,

just like Islamists and marxists do in Pakistan.

Please avoid it if you can

Iranian oil wealth is being looted by Mullahs as if there is no end
again its of no relation to u .
we are a zillion times more advanced than u bro :lol:

what serious debate ? huh ?

what u say is : iran is proud of god given petro dollars .... didnt u say the exact same words ?? huh liar ?

then my response was :

our non-oil exports are 10 million times more than u .

so thats when i said :

NEXT !! :lol:

Iranians have been $hitting upon their god given wealth like this for a long time,

Here is how it works

Say market price for petroleum is $100 a barrell

Third parties like Venezuela or Russia or China or India use their flag carriers to get the Iranian oil for $40.

Pay Iran with gold or dollars or euoros

and make HUGE profits off of Iran's cheap oil .

Almost 60 dollars a barrel

Who wins?

all the third countries
all the Ayatullahs and Mullah mardoods

Who looses

Iranian common man who has to pay for imports when Iranian Riyal goes for 25,000 to 35,000 for a SINGLE forking dollar.

This is how Iranian wealth is being looted by Islamists and third party countries .

But many of you emotionally challenged people will not understand.

Sad to see

Fake news ... don't screw yourself !

again its of no relation to u .
we are a zillion times more advanced than u bro :lol:

what serious debate ? huh ?

what u say is : iran is proud of god given petro dollars .... didnt u say the exact same words ?? huh liar ?

then my response was :

our non-oil exports are 10 million times more than u .

so thats when i said :

NEXT !! :lol:

Humm

now you say 10 million times,

Please give the figures.

Thank you

Fake news ... don't screw yourself !

Tell that to OP

instead of screwing around.

-- or worse being screwed by Mullahs. hahahahah

Please do not be childish. you talk like Pakistani Islamists and marxists. Hope you are one of them with Russian flags

Hope you are not!

Listen

This is a serious debate

No country in the world has billions of rubles to pay for the oil being sold by Russia

No forking in the world does

If you were selling a kilo of potatoes, you can sell them in ruble or do barter trade for a kilo of onions.

But the international market for oil is not similar to buying kilo of potatoes or selling kilo of onions

It needs billions of dollars or even more rubles

that are electronically transfered through TWO clearing house in the whole world,

Just TWO

Once a country's account is frozen in these TWO clearing houses

then there is no more money

As I said

don't be childish and start equating a kilo of potatoes to millions of barrels of oil

Thank you

Agha

just like Islamists and marxists do in Pakistan.

Please avoid it if you can
We'll print as many rubles on the server as you want.
Dollar world is doomed. How the U.S. save itself now? Just print trillions of dollars. Unsecured. All countries have to live within their means, only the United States - live as they want. Without restrictions.
Should either return to the gold standard, or to a new system of reserve currencies. Had a clear attachment of money supply to real physical values. And not to the zeros on a servers in U.S. banks.

Dollar world is doomed. How the U.S. save itself now? Just print trillions of dollars. Unsecured. All countries have to live within their means, only the United States - live as they want. Without restrictions.
Should either return to the gold standard, or to a new system of reserve currencies. Had a clear attachment of money supply to real physical values. And not to the zeros on a servers in U.S. banks.

I second this post... russia must everything to undermine usa..

Humm

now you say 10 million times,

Please give the figures.

Thank you

iran non-oil export value :

The latest value for Export value index (2000 = 100) in Iran was 462.16 as of 2011.
Untitled.png

pakistan non-oil export :

The latest value for Export value index (2000 = 100) in Pakistan was 280.72 as of 2011. Over the past 31 years, the value for this indicator has fluctuated between 280.72 in 2011 and 26.55 in 1982.

Definition: Export values are the current value of exports (f.o.b.) converted to U.S. dollars and expressed as a percentage of the average for the base period (2000). UNCTAD's export value indexes are reported for most economies. For selected economies for which UNCTAD does not publish data, the export value indexes are derived from export volume indexes (line 72) and corresponding unit value indexes of exports (line 74) in the IMF's International Financial Statistics.

Source: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Handbook of Statistics and data files, and International Monetary Fund, International Financial Statistics.

======================================================

now iran population 76

pakistan 180

again my friend , dont spare BULL SHYT !

thank u

Dollar will be replaced by Euros and not rubles

you cannot print your rubles on internet

They are only valid WITHIN Russian sphere of influence that is shrinking by the day.

Back
Top Bottom