What's new

Russian air force inducts 2 Su-30SM's

Yaar for me, Beggars are not choosers. Jo mile so acha. :D

bhai, till now i thought you have a class---chivalry code if i may call.
anyway, i know this was just a joke, but, do remember one of the greatest Indian-swami vivekanand. our entire lifetime is not good enough to raise our self to his standards and class,but, keep him as role model.

Russians = Beauty ( for aircrafts and women) :smitten:

Tharkii Admii :woot:

Back to the topic. This aircraft is a wonderful piece of machinery, ideal for a country like Russia which requires a long range strike platform due to its immense geography. It does appear that the Big Bear is sharpening its claws and the 'New Great Game' might just became a little hot for all the stakeholders.

Tharkii Admii :woot:

Back to the topic. This aircraft is a wonderful piece of machinery, ideal for a country like Russia which requires a long range strike platform due to its immense geography. It does appear that the Big Bear is sharpening its claws and the 'New Great Game' might just became a little hot for all the stakeholders.

If I might point out, while we already deploy the SU30MKI, there is still a big gap in our own air force constitution, which could well be filled up by the SU 34. And for the TU22M, which we deployed but never bought.

If I might point out, while we already deploy the SU30MKI, there is still a big gap in our own air force constitution, which could well be filled up by the SU 34. And for the TU22M, which we deployed but never bought.

Sir, could you please expand on that?

From what i see, the IAF is a world beating force on paper and the addition of the Rafale will only augment her strength. Addition of dedicated bombers such as SU34 and TU22 is fruitless in my opinion and does not represent the bang for the buck for the likes of IAF, because it is facing formidable opposition from PAF and PLAAF. Dedicated bombers only come into play when the attacking side has gained complete air superiority against the enemy, this is something only the likes of the USAF can achieve in a record time. In today's modern warfare, multi-role is the way to go and it appears that this course has been accepted by the High Command of IAF.

PAF & PLAAF are formidable foes. for their enemies.

BUT I,M GLAD that the IAF will not have to face an enemy with 400+ SU30MKI & RAFALE with AWACS support from PHALCON of israel...

Back
Top Bottom