What's new

Russia worried about China's increasing industrial capacity

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
8103081910_4d5231c729_b.jpg

Russia's real enemy is China , their common rival and enemy is USA.

hahahahah what a joke , China and Russia sell each other goods and they live peacefully side by side since generations when was the last time they were at war hmm lol

What NATO sh***t propaganda

sorry but what year was the last time russia was relevent in this world? 1991?

You are right, they are not as important as they used to be.

Didn't China and Russia sign a treaty of Good Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation?

It shows that China and Russia are on the same side most of the time. They only time they differ is when it comes to Pakistan and India.

Russia has a slight preference for India, while China obviously prefers Pakistan.

Russia should do the right thing and ditch India.

You are right, they are not as important as they used to be.

Didn't China and Russia sign a treaty of Good Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation?

It shows that China and Russia are on the same side most of the time. They only time they differ is when it comes to Pakistan and India.

Russia has a slight preference for India, while China obviously prefers Pakistan.

Russia should do the right thing and ditch India.

what makes u think Russia will ditch India even china wants good relation with they are even ready to sell their military products to india China to offer India attack helicopters | The China Times

LOL, I saw that. its nothing significant.

Not what China works with Pakistan to produce. Besides China would not compromist their relationship with Pakistan.

Remember China calls Pakistan their "Israel."

haha... Pakistan being compared to Israel is the biggest joke.

haha... Pakistan being compared to Israel is the biggest joke.

Oh really, then bring your arguments then.

China is closer to Pakistan than Russia is to India. lol, you did know that right?

Even Putin allowed Pakistan to get RD-93 engines. What China allow you to get.

I'm thinking Chinese strategists are trying to get Pakistan and Russia together.

Let see what happens next. As we know the crusades in Afghanistan and Iraq have failed miserably.

Now, it is very hard to get the new technology from Russia, and they don't have much can give us, I'd like to corporate with Ukraine and Belarus. Glad china have done these! the deal with Russia just to maintain the Russia-China relationship, just that!!

Now, it is very hard to get the new technology from Russia, and they don't have much can give us, I'd like to corporate with Ukraine and Belarus. Glad china have done these! the deal with Russia just to maintain the Russia-China relationship, just that!!

China can now hold on it's 2 feet now.

The world is different place now.

The USA...They are not the best anymore. 5-10 years from now, when people look back at the wars that the USA did, people will not look positively at the USA.

Back
Top Bottom