What's new

Russia will provide a war plane to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate General

Delta wing 1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
کراچی(اے این این)روس نے پاکستان کو دفاعی نظام مزید مضبوط بنانے اور دہشت گردی کیخلاف لڑنے کیلئے جلد جنگی طیارے دینے کا اعلان کردیا۔کراچی میں پریس کانفرنس کی مزید تفصیلات کے مطابق روسی قونصل جنرل الیگزینڈر خوزین نے داعش کی افغانستان میں موجودگی پر سخت تشویش کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ مختلف ممالک میں امریکی مداخلت کشیدگی کو پروان چڑھارہی ہے،صورتحال پر پاکستان سمیت دیگر ممالک سے رابطے میں ہیں، حالات سازگار ہوتے ہی روسی صدر پیوٹن پاکستان کا دورہ کریں گے ۔روسی قونصل جنرل نے کہا پاکستان میں داعش کی موجودگی کی میڈیا رپورٹس ہیں لیکن ان کا ثبوت ہونا چاہیے، روس اور پاکستان عالمی سطح پر ایک دوسرے کے موقف کی حمایت کررہے ہیں۔ انہوں نے دعوی کیا کہ داعش کے جنگجووں نے وسطی ایشیائی ممالک سے روسی سرحد عبورکی ہے، صورتحال پر تشویش ہے۔فلسطین اور اسرائیل کے حوالے سے وہ فیصلہ قبول ہوگا جو دونوں فریقین کو قبول ہو۔

Can you post the source of the news ? and Kindly it would be helpful for the international audience if you can simply translate the article in to english ?

روس پاکستان کو جلد جنگی طیارے فراہم کریگا صدر پیوٹن دورہ کرینگے: قونصل جنرل

کراچی(اے این این)روس نے پاکستان کو دفاعی نظام مزید مضبوط بنانے اور دہشت گردی کیخلاف لڑنے کیلئے جلد جنگی طیارے دینے کا اعلان کردیا۔کراچی میں پریس کانفرنس کی مزید تفصیلات کے مطابق روسی قونصل جنرل الیگزینڈر خوزین نے داعش کی افغانستان میں موجودگی پر سخت تشویش کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ مختلف ممالک میں امریکی مداخلت کشیدگی کو پروان چڑھارہی ہے،صورتحال پر پاکستان سمیت دیگر ممالک سے رابطے میں ہیں، حالات سازگار ہوتے ہی روسی صدر پیوٹن پاکستان کا دورہ کریں گے ۔روسی قونصل جنرل نے کہا پاکستان میں داعش کی موجودگی کی میڈیا رپورٹس ہیں لیکن ان کا ثبوت ہونا چاہیے، روس اور پاکستان عالمی سطح پر ایک دوسرے کے موقف کی حمایت کررہے ہیں۔ انہوں نے دعوی کیا کہ داعش کے جنگجووں نے وسطی ایشیائی ممالک سے روسی سرحد عبورکی ہے، صورتحال پر تشویش ہے۔فلسطین اور اسرائیل کے حوالے سے وہ فیصلہ قبول ہوگا جو دونوں فریقین کو قبول ہو۔

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2017-12-29/page-1/detail-11

Translation by google

Russia will provide a war plan to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate general

Russia (ANN) Russia announces to launch a war-fighting plan to further strengthen the defense system and fight against terrorism. According to more details of the press conference in Ukraine, Russian Consul General Alexander Khuzen said Iraq's presence in Afghanistan Referring to grave concern, the US intervention tension in different countries is in touch with the situation, with regard to the situation in other countries including Pakistan, the Russian President Putin will visit Pakistan soon. "The Consulate General said Pakistan I have media reports of ISIS presence but they should have proof , Russia and Pakistan are supporting each other's position globally. He claimed that the fighters of ISIS have crossed the Russian border with Central Asian countries, the situation is concerned. The decision will be acceptable to Palestinians and Israel, which is acceptable to both sides.

First of all, it is appreciated to post such news backed with credible source. Secondly, English is the language of forum so every member can read and understand especially when it is about defence and involves multiple parties.
Until & unless, not supported by credible sources, the news has no value.

First of all, it is appreciated to post such news backed with credible source. Secondly, English is the language of forum so every member can read and understand especially when it is about defence and involves multiple parties.
Until & unless, not supported by credible sources, the news has no value.

I don't know about the Fighter jets part of the News but Pakistan has invited Putin to the country in 6 nation conference and Nawa-i-waqat is the Urdu version for THE NEWS and Geo TV.

i tried to post link but there is this rule by pdf that i have to post atleast 29 posts before i could share a link.

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2017-12-29/page-1/detail-11
Yes it is and thanks.

On topic :

All I can see is the indication of Pakistan working in close coordination with Russia against ISIL in Afghanistan. The world has become a very dangerous place after Syria. Americans are bringing these butchers to Afghanistan to keep Pakistan , Russia and China in check .(somehow)
I hope these nation work together including Afghans to root out this cancer which is being sponsored by Americans to create chaos.

its on the 1st page of nawaewaqt. i dont know if its credible or not

I don't know about the Fighter jets part of the News but Pakistan has invited Putin to the country in 6 nation conference and Nawa-i-waqat is the Urdu version for THE NEWS and Geo TV.

Yes, Putin is invited this time and before as well for which, Russian President agreed but speaking of Advance Fighter Jets sell to Pakistan, is not credible at the moment until & unless reported by few or any reliable source.

Yes, Putin is invited this time and before as well for which, Russian President agreed but speaking of Advance Fighter Jets sell to Pakistan, is not credible at the moment until & unless reported by few or any reliable source.

I will agree with you about the fighter jet part but in my assessment the news is related to terrorism and Jangi Jhaz here means attack Helicopters and not fighter jets. It could also be bombers or some type. Regarding Russians selling to Pakistan they have already sold the attack helos on short notice and already providing engines for JF-17 Russia is open market for Arms now.

I will agree with you about the fighter jet part but in my assessment the news is related to terrorism and Jangi Jhaz here means attack Helicopters and not fighter jets. It could also be bombers or some type. Regarding Russians selling to Pakistan they have already sold the attack helos on short notice and already providing engines for JF-17 Russia is open market for Arms now.

Yes it can be said about Attack Helis that we are already gearing up to have them. However, Pakistan Russia relations are growing further & stronger than before as per rapid change in geo-politics especially ISIS entry into Afghanistan which is another plan. Current regional powers China-Russia-Pakistan & Iran sees the writing on the wall hence, a mutual yet combined strategy is needed to tackle down the threat before it is too late like what happened in Iraq, Syria and now Afghanistan.

India is already in D.C camp so also is working day & night to counter Pakistan & China which is impossible for him alone hence, the same is exploited by US with similar agenda yet two further rivals as Russia & Iran to be contained which makes US-India mutual strategy and need as well based upon their grudge and enmity against these mentioned nations.

Moscow does understand what is really happening as so China and us as well, therefore, active and more intelligent strategy is being worked out or needed to be to counter growing threat in neighborhood which is going to flame the whole region if not taken down in time.

Yes it can be said about Attack Helis that we are already gearing up to have them. However, Pakistan Russia relations are growing further & stronger than before as per rapid change in geo-politics especially ISIS entry into Afghanistan which is another plan. Current regional powers China-Russia-Pakistan & Iran sees the writing on the wall hence, a mutual yet combined strategy is needed to tackle down the threat before it is too late like what happened in Iraq, Syria and now Afghanistan.

India is already in D.C camp so also is working day & night to counter Pakistan & China which is impossible for him alone hence, the same is exploited by US with similar agenda yet two further rivals as Russia & Iran to be contained which makes US-India mutual strategy and need as well based upon their grudge and enmity against these mentioned nations.

Moscow does understand what is really happening as so China and us as well, therefore, active and more intelligent strategy is being worked out or needed to be to counter growing threat in neighborhood which is going to flame the whole region if not taken down in time.

Agreed. USA and India are desperate to block Russian and Chinese access to warm waters of Indian Ocean and Russia now has a clear way to warm water with a war. The Soviet purpose of Afghan invasion was warm waters and now Russia is getting it and USA will do every thing to stop it. Pakistan is again a playing card. Hope we play well. ISIS is being pushed in Afghanistan by USA. USA cannot blame Pakistan any more because we have offered Afghans to join CPEC and that means we want stability in region.

But I heard that this news
paper is one of the largest and oldest in Urdu. Is it credible or not?

all it needs is BJP trolls to tell us, Russia survives on indian rupee!
Agreed. USA and India are desperate to block Russian and Chinese access to warm waters of Indian Ocean and Russia now has a clear way to warm water with a war. The Soviet purpose of Afghan invasion was warm waters and now Russia is getting it and USA will do every thing to stop it. Pakistan is again a playing card. Hope we play well. ISIS is being pushed in Afghanistan by USA. USA cannot blame Pakistan any more because we have offered Afghans to join CPEC and that means we want stability in region.

bring a Russian delegation to Gwadar port and that will be enough to send a message to the enemies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom