What's new

Russia warns of new wave of terror, seeks India's cooperation

the biggest criminal threat are russian war crimes against the muslims in the caucasus and the indian war crimes against the "minorities" in kashmir, northeast etc......
these states are illegitimate and need to be dismantled....

Thts why all the diplomates in dehli were crying when gen.kiyani was in russia?
You need to educate yourself about difference between a newspaper reporter and a diplomat :D

the biggest criminal threat are russian war crimes against the muslims in the caucasus and the indian war crimes against the "minorities" in kashmir, northeast etc......

Isnt Russia now the greatest and best friend of Pakistan?? After all they delayed their defence minister's visit to India to accommodate kayani's to Russia :D

Not in Xinjiang, the Afghan China border is closed off and the mountainous terrain makes it difficult but the borders with Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan need to be tightly controlled remember there are also Tajiks, Kazakhs, and Kyrgyz that live in xinjiang so groups that operate in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan should be watched.

Even with kazakh and kyrgyz population in xinjiang,it would be hard for central asians to infilterate to china and conduct terror attacks..The real threat is terrorists of ETIM getting shelter and training from afghan taliban..They have been targeted by NATO,many are sent to Guantanamo and many are getting killed..

Turkistan Islamic Party identifies senior leader killed in Afghanistan - The Long War Journal

US airstrike killed 15 Turkistan Islamic Party fighters in Afghanistan - The Long War Journal

Uyghur detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But once NATO leaves,and if by any chance taliban takes over,they all will be having safe havens and training facilities once again..Proactive measures are to be taken to prevent that from happening..

Minorities in Kashmir and NE are Hindus, in Kashmir majorities is Muslims and in NE its Christians....

Thanks for your concern...

If, there is, a single point of convergence of strategic interests for all countries in the region, that is a stable Afghanistan free of the Taliban and extremism.

Any effort to strengthen the internal abilities of Afghanistan to come out of the current scenario to a better living place for its people, should be welcomed. And this need not be achieved by insisting solely on democracy and elections.

Iran, Russian, China and India can play a positive role in ensuring resources are made available to improve infrastructure in Afghanistan.

And the country crucial to ensure Pak changes its ways is China. China also will realise there is no good terrorist and bad terrorist. At the end of the day, they come back and bit.

Recently, some terrorists tried to hijack a plane in Xinjiang, and two of them were killed by the passengers before the plane had even landed.

BBC News - Two 'plane hijackers' die in China's Xinjiang

The Global Times, citing unnamed officials, said the men had died "from injuries received in a fight with passengers and crew".

Those two that died were the lucky ones. The ones that survived are the unlucky ones.

The Russians and Indians can keep having fantasies of leading the region, but that is all that it is. Fantasies.

Pakistan will dictate what happens in the region.

We have always known that all terrorists are bad.

We execute terrorists faster than most other countries in the world.

Thats what we like most in China, the no tolerance policy with terrorists.

Thats the reason why China is more succesful in tackling the terrorism menace, while we have terrorist attacks regularly in India (nowadays with reduced frequency)

I am loving this thread where all the posters and different countries want to eliminate scumbag terrorists in neighbourhood.

Well, well, well as expected but the source that source let us all first piss on it, now it was like I said in my other posts on Pak Russia relationship I said India will do something & now we can see it.

All I will say is get a life & leave Pak Russia relationship alone.

You need to educate yourself about difference between a newspaper reporter and a diplomat :D

The only one who needs to get educated is you.

Isnt Russia now the greatest and best friend of Pakistan?? After all they delayed their defence minister's visit to India to accommodate kayani's to Russia :D

Congratulation mate you figured it all out single handedly, so I don’t get it why still cry?

It is time India, China and Russia should come together and fight this menace and route out its source.

India will act as the bridge or stay out . We don't have to back anyone.

You simply re-worded my statement. When India will not back Russia against the United States, or support US Foreign Policy at the cost of its Russian Counterpart, it will bring Russia back to this unease they have regarding a full-time ally as India.

They will hedge their bets and play both sides.

No wonder Russia is doing its best to form an allaiance with major Asian powers, as Krait mentioned the approach should be proactive rather then reactive.w working on tightening the borders isn't enough, the sport for Afghan govt. is required

Back
Top Bottom