What's new

Russia unhappy with India’s defence buys

Nuke sub Ariahnt was developed with Russian technicians and their technical expertise and partly based on Akula sub design.

I know, we are talking about going forward...

I know, we are talking about going forward...

India can go forward or backwards or sidewards. I don't give a damn about the CIA congress puppet regime of Sonia Gandhi. They will lead India to ruin.Look at whats happening to rupee value .

Like the ones in the 1990's when the nuclear test happened.

and the dollar is heading for the dust bin of history in next ten years.The next currencies are yuan and gold.

dude, you are absolutely wrong or biased or not updating your knowledge..........yesterday's news was, US has become the largest Gas and Oil producer in the world surpassing Saudi and Russia...it has everything when it comes to tech, skilled manpower, langauge or political stability or international support or natural resouces....what is yaun? who is going to use it? do china produce any meaningful thing on its own? does it own the patent for it? why do you think Yawn will rule the currecny world? dont go by some junk thoughts of so called economic pandits....

5 yrs ago, 1 doller = 45 ruppes...
today, 1 doller = 65 rupeess!

India can go forward or backwards or sidewards. I don't give a damn about the CIA congress puppet regime of Sonia Gandhi. They will lead India to ruin.Look at whats happening to rupee value .
I dont give a damn as who is puppet of whom....you got to explain me what the sensitive tech you were talking about for which you quoted me? else there is nothing left to discuss.

dude, you are absolutely wrong or biased or not updating your knowledge..........yesterday's news was, US has become the largest Gas and Oil producer in the world surpassing Saudi and Russia...it has everything when it comes to tech, skilled manpower, langauge or political stability or international support or natural resouces....what is yaun? who is going to use it? do china produce any meaningful thing on its own? does it own the patent for it? why do you think Yawn will rule the currecny world? dont go by some junk thoughts of so called economic pandits....

I dont give a damn as who is puppet of whom....you got to explain me what the sensitive tech you were talking about for which you quoted me? else there is nothing left to discuss.

Sensitive technology like development of minitaurized nuclear reactor,Acoustic tiling and consultations for creating a nuclear submarine. Do you think USA or west would share such stuff? Not even israel has nuclear submarines.Only Britain and France.

Nuclear submarines are practical game changers in war.Read the works of Admiral Rickover.

he 6,000-tonne submarine is at present under harbour-acceptance trials at the naval docks at Visakhapatnam.

India had unveiled INS Arihant in July 2009 and it has been built with major help from Russia, particularly its miniaturised nuclear reactors.

Nuclear submarines are considered a strategic asset in view of its capability to lurk deep in the sea closer to enemy waters for months together and strike at will at land- and sea-based targets. Add to this long endurance, the stealth and surprise that come with the ability to launch submarine-launched nukes.
INS Arihant Sea Trials By Month-end, Induction End-2013
US has become the largest Gas and Oil producer in the world surpassing Saudi and Russia.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ppy-india-s-defence-buys-2.html#ixzz2h9yfyy91

the cost of production of oil in usa is 50-60$ in Bakken
the cost of production in Russia is 3 to 12$
The cost of production in saudi arabia is 1.5-2$ .

So much for the 'expertise'

ude, you are absolutely wrong or biased or not updating your knowledge

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ppy-india-s-defence-buys-2.html#ixzz2h9z7RbJv

Have you seen the debt of USA including unfunded liabilities? or the magnitude of libor scandal and the hands of US govt and Federal Reserve and bank of England in it?
I suggest you update your knowledge instead of just reading PDF.Go to zerohedge or shadowstats.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ppy-india-s-defence-buys-2.html#ixzz2h9zgbjGz

india is being run by US agents and IMF puppets ,this is what you get. All nations run by the us puppets and imf agents were ruined in long run.

And yes go look at the US bond market data.You will patterns which show otherwise.If you were to analyse via technical analysis ,you will see a lot more than what is being told.

Why Are We Not Talking About America’s $123 Trillion In Unfunded Liabilities? | RedState

Like the ones in the 1990's when the nuclear test happened.

and the dollar is heading for the dust bin of history in next ten years.The next currencies are yuan and gold.

I dont care a dam about the dollar and no worries we do have a lot of goldbut let us stick to the subject.
If the Russians continue to increase prices and fail to deliver on time they are not going to get orders from anywhere and let us not go to their spares and service

I dont care a dam about the dollar and no worries we do have a lot of goldbut let us stick to the subject.
If the Russians continue to increase prices and fail to deliver on time they are not going to get orders from anywhere and let us not go to their spares and service

The public has lot of gold not govt. ...And I think russians will continue to increase prices.As for not getting orders that remains to be seen. I don't expect much relations b/w India and Russia in coming years.

The public has lot of gold not govt. ...And I think russians will continue to increase prices.As for not getting orders that remains to be seen. I don't expect much relations b/w India and Russia in coming years.
Nothing is going to change, orders dont dry off overnight,we will keep purcasing as and when we need them, they will loose some and gain some.

Anyways what are your grivances?where do you think we went wrong?

Sensitive technology like development of minitaurized nuclear reactor,Acoustic tiling and consultations for creating a nuclear submarine. Do you think USA or west would share such stuff? Not even israel has nuclear submarines.Only Britain and France.

Nuclear submarines are practical game changers in war.Read the works of Admiral Rickover.

But as I mentioned we already ve gained the know how about Nuke Sub....which minitaurized nuclear reactor you are talking about, is it being used in Russian Nuke Subs?

dude, lets stop paying to other nations to do R&D for us...its time India invest in its own Innovations!

about the intentions of thread starter 'some peopel are not sad deu to there losses but there naighbours fortunes and happy not deu to there gains but happy deu to there naighbours misfortunes':omghaha:

Guru Dutt ki Angrezi.... :hitwall: :rofl:

Sir, Aap ki Pakistani Actress Mira se rishtaydari tou nehi Hai ? :D

I am not comfortable with American products in key defense equipment, Americans have this habit of misusing it as a handle to arm twisting foreign policy decisions. Next time we do something against the wish of Americans, they will impose sanctions on service, support, and spare parts and our billion dollar equipment will be rendered useless.

We shouldn't forget that Russia and France were the only two countries that did not impose sanctions on us after Pokhran. Building and preserving long-term trusted partners pays during the worst of times.

russian as much needs us as we need them...
and russian remains the first stop for any defence procurement.. there are some hardware that russia is unable to produce or we are not happy with existing ones, so we have to source from western countries.
Some of it got to do with politics ( for influencing USA we might buy some stuff from them) .

Among western countries, france is a very reliable partner.

russian as much needs us as we need them...
and russian remains the first stop for any defence procurement.. there are some hardware that russia is unable to produce or we are not happy with existing ones, so we have to source from western countries.
Some of it got to do with politics ( for influencing USA we might buy some stuff from them) .

Among western countries, france is a very reliable partner.

Back
Top Bottom