What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia want to control the entire donbas, they will not be in defensive, that's why the Russian is taking Izyum and try to take Mariupol. Doing so will flank both side of the Donbas defender.
The Ukrainian side has said that Russians have verbally agreed to peace terms and that Zelenskyy and Putin may soon meet. Then I wonder what will happen 😏

And all these supposedly are stolen and originated from a warzone that is still raging.

:coffee: very creative and imaginative.

But offers very little credence and hard to believe. Especially to those with a bit of commonsense.

Weird, Russians have time to steal household items and take them back to sell in Belarus but Ukros can't find the time to verify 95% of their shootdown claims (because it's a warzone) in a country they mostly control, still waiting on those two IL-76s from last month btw,

The Ukrainian side has said that Russians have verbally agreed to peace terms and that Zelenskyy and Putin may soon meet. Then I wonder what will happen 😏

Well that's how you know it's a lie.

Uh yeah,against global opinions but with full support from the media and governments of USA,Canada,almost every country in Europe,Australia,South Korea,
Japan and many others in the Middle-East
and we're talking about a full propaganda machine support.
And who in modern time received tens of thousands of modern AT weapons, hundreds of Stinger missiles,rifles and machine-guns of all calibers,UAVs,UCAVs,
armored vehicles and information.

It would have been interesting to see how much they could have resisted without all that help.
Those support up until now are defensive support. Which is what the west would do because Ukraine is under attack, they are not invading Russia. That give them near to zero offensive capability.

There are a line in the sand, and whether or not you agree to, Russian has crossed that line, and as I said to you before, you have to be extremely naive to think Ukraine will ever be "Friendly" to Russia.

I can only see 1 way this will ends, Ukraine will remain in some shape or form, maybe they will lose Crimea or Donbas or both, or maybe not, but afterward, Ukraine is probably going to be armed to t he teeth and probably more than the level of Israel have. This is how this is going to go.

Russia on the other hand, will be a non-factor, once Europe decouple their energy need from Russia, which is going to take 1 to 3 years from, they would be like Venezuela or North Korea with oil.

Weird, Russians have time to steal household items and take them back to sell in Belarus but Ukros can't find the time to verify 95% of their shootdown claims (because it's a warzone) in a country they mostly control, still waiting on those two IL-76s from last month btw,

Well that's how you know it's a lie.
When news emerged that a top AZOV leader was killed in Mariupol, I for one is still skeptical in view if the propaganda war as there were no confirmation.

Then it was reported that 3 Mi-8 Ukrainian Arrmy that were used to help these AZOV fighters trapped in the steelwork in Mariupol to escape were shot down and Artyom Murakhovsky was onboard one of them.

Looks like it is true. But who knows, he may reappeared.

nothing will happen.

There are still not really a point to talk, for a peace talk to work, you need to have 1 side that clearly have some advantage and the other side is desperate. I don't see both side have any advantage to talk.

On the other hand, Kyiv front is almost completely rout, couple with the influx of Territorial Defence Force, I can foresee a more general push on Ukraine part. If I was the Ukrainian, I will go after the southern route along Zaporizhzhia and Kherson, first, that is the closest, which mean less logistic issue, second doing so will also free up some element that are currently defending Odesa

We will see how the next phase of counter offensive goes, because if Russian fall back, they would want to talk, and if Ukrainian cannot make head way or stuck in the counter offensive, they would want to talk.

In the immediate term, when this war is concluded, the fiat money will be dead. The West in general is a Zionist - Freemasonry plantation and control the world through this fraudulent money. Therefore, they'll not accept the loss of this fiat money, Swift, and all of the tools they used to use to destroy nations. They'll then resort to triggering a nuclear conflict. This indeed will be malhama or Armageddon. This war is expected to kill many people.

The Zionist and Freemasonries are waiting for a figure they call the redeemer. They call him the Anointed One. For Muslims and Orthodox Christians, he is the Antichrist or Dajjal Al-Mesihi. This is why they (Zionist and Freemasonry) are attacking one nation after another. They believe his arrival is imminent and he'll control the world from Jerusalem. Hence, their obsession with Russia should be understood in this context.

For them (The Zionist and Freemasonries), this is a religious war. They'll do anything to take Russia down as It is the center of Orthodox Christianity. But they don't know we're indeed witnessing the end of their cruel empire. This end will end but it will take down 90% of the population with it.

Christians believe that Jesus Christ would return , ( so do Muslims in a some what different way ) , Jewish people believe the the Messiah would be a descendant of King David .

Do not know where you picked up this twisted version of religion , that is clearly meant only to spread hate , which is not the purpose of any of the the three monotectic religions.

" Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. "

( 2.62 )

P.s

Stop derailing this thread with your nonsense.

EU is nothing but a parasitical entity. I hope and pray Vladimir Putin will nuke you.

What sort of person would write something like this ?

Is this what you dedicate your prays for ?

What happen to " let my my family be healthy " , " Let there be peace in the world " ? You should really do Shura and consult someone about your "prayer's ".

Do not thinks God would appreciate such sick " prayers "

~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom