What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but IF I were to buy Ruble or any commodities which are traded in Ruble, then I would need it. Just like Germany might soon need it. In that case should we expect to get 1200 Rubles for a EURO?

I guess not.

Germany already said it will not pay anything in ruble. Ruble already is worthless since you can buy nothing from it anywhere.

Russia is speculating on currency and commodities market ;) Sending messages: "We want payment in rubles", "We will cut Gas", "We will definatelly cut Gas", "Our hand is already on the valve" lol, and the market is fluctuating in short term.

If they would like to cut the Gas, they would already did it.

I read that at april 1st it will be changed to Rubel and then there will be a 7 day timeframe for the EU countries to pay the price in Rubel. If not, then gas delivery will stop.

We are soldiers from Donbas - Ordinary workers, children, energy workers who were sent to Russia by force.
- We are civilians
- Some as young as 18
- We're all fucked
- What are we even doing here?
- Many of us have been killed.
- We have been sent to the Sumy region in Ukraine
-There is a video on youtube of our friends being taken prisoners-of-war
- They cheated us ... we are fucked
- Know the truth! The Russian Ministry of Defense has no idea that we have been sent here
- They took us illegally to Russia, gave us weapons but no documents, nothing!
Take us back home to Donbas!
- They gave us AK47s against MLRS, artillery & mortars.
- Please spread this message
- We don’t fire these AK47s
- Yenakiyevo is here, Gorlovka is here, the whole DNR is here, Shakhtiorsk, Torez & Snezhnoye - They took us all and said go and die
- This is 119th Division, 4th Battalion

Last edited:
Today course is 0. Ruble cant be traded anywhere. Its only paper left.

Ask yourself why whealthy russians run away from russia now in the hundredthousands. That tells you tze value of ruble.

Germany and entire G7 already said they wont pay in ruble.
the way its going it will be hard choice after few months...should we buy toilet paper or use ruble..which will cost less?

Another SU35 bites the dust

I cant remember any western military to lose aircrafts on such high numbers as vlad does.

Germany already said it will not pay anything in ruble. Ruble already is worthless since you can buy nothing from it anywhere.

Alright. Guess, we'll have to wait for few more weeks/months and see what happens. :ph34r:

I read that at april 1st it will be changed to Rubel and then there will be a 7 day timeframe for the EU countries to pay the price in Rubel. If not, then gas delivery will stop.

But here are some guys who say toilet paper is more worth than the Ruble and there is no way Germany or any other country would pay for Gas in Rubles.

I think for us mere mortals, there is no other option but to wait and see...

They wont pay in ruble. So lets stop it. It was aleady told Russia when its stopped, it will never open again. Im all for stopping it.

Reactions: mmr
Alright. Guess, we'll have to wait for few more weeks/months and see what happens. :ph34r:

But here are some guys who say toilet paper is more worth than the Ruble and there is no way Germany or any other country would pay for Gas in Rubles.

I think for us mere mortals, there is no other option but to wait and see...

Putin was wrong with all plans he had. He failes in this as well. As i said, Germany already said it will not pay ruble. And entire EU said so as well and G7 too.

Putin was told, when Russia stops the pipelines, they will never open again. So Putin knows he kills only income he has left permanently.

Another SU35 bites the dust

I cant remember any western military to lose aircrafts on such high numbers as vlad does.

Vietnam, korea.... Yom Kippur war Israel lost many.

They wont pay in ruble. So lets stop it. It was aleady told Russia when its stopped, it will never open again. Im all for stopping it.

Putin was wrong with all plans he had. He failes in this as well. As i said, Germany already said it will not pay ruble. And entire EU said so as well and G7 too.

Putin was told, when Russia stops the pipelines, they will never open again. So Putin knows he kills only income he has left permanently.

There is a news circulating that Central Bank of Vatican has bought 10 million Euro worth Rubles today and paid for the gas with that.

Apparently you can still buy it and there is demand. You wanna take your statement back?

There is a news circulating that Central Bank of Vatican has bought 10 million Euro worth Rubles today and paid for the gas with that.

Apparently you can still buy it and there is demand. You wanna take your statement back?

The Ruble went down, but is coming back up pretty quickly.

1 USD = 95.1742 RUB Mar 28, 2022

Screenshot 2022-03-28 164722.png

The Ruble went down, but is coming back up pretty quickly.

1 USD = 95.1742 RUB Mar 28, 2022

View attachment 828273

Yes this is what really surprised me.

I was expecting to see it at least 200 against $ today when I just randomly checked because some "experts" here were VERY convinced about that and were betting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom