What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Too late in capturing Kiev
It isnot too late. Russia is just not interested in capturing Kiev at this moment as they needed Zalensky team at the negotiating table in Belarus.

They are just encircling the city like what they did in Syria.

It is all those cities in the Dombass, Lugansk and Donetsk that are under attacked, where they are striking at military and administrative targets ith precision weapons.

You are overexaggerating because Germany took a controlled amount and nobody told them to take them but they did it for there own benefits to keep the economy monster keep running and to prevent crack in the declining tax payer crack...

Germany stands to benefit more then the other way around.. After they reached there treeshold they stopped taking more..

They have all entered the germany tax payer system and working system..

There are equal amount pro-assadist who fleed into germany due to poverty as there areas are more poverty ridden..

The culprit germany themselves trying to prevent the same phenomenon happening to china now which is population crash which causes economic disruption.. It was not done out of humanity but it was calculated measure once treeshold was reached they stopped
Bullshit!

I mean the new weapon pack that was sent 3 days ago. The one that US said it is estimated 1 billions worth arm aide.

I think they have a few launcher before, now the entire country will be flooded with them. (report said it's "hundred" of launcher)
Hundreds, hmmmm, but they have thousands of aircraft. so there will have to be many many more shipped?

I dont think the Stingers will help with jets very much, but helicopters definitely and CAS to some extent.

Hundreds, hmmmm, but they have thousands of aircraft. so there will have to be many many more shipped?

I dont think the Stingers will help with jets very much, but helicopters definitely and CAS to some extent.
They will be used the way the Iraqi and Afghan used on us.

It's not what they can shoot down is a problem, but they are mobile, means you cannot predict where they may be at, and when you see one, you need to shut down the entire airspace for chopper and support and also CAS, it's not using them is the problem for the Russian, it's they "May" use it and you don't know that's scare them.

You just dont know where will they pop up

It isnot too late. Russia is just not interested in capturing Kiev at this moment as they needed Zalensky team at the negotiating table in Belarus.

They are just encircling the city like what they did in Syria.

It is all those cities in the Dombass, Lugansk and Donetsk that are under attacked, where they are striking at military and administrative targets ith precision weapons.

And how do you think, any Ukrainian PM is going to be able go back to Kiev and sell a Russian deal to 44 million citizens that will strips them off all there freedom and sovereignty, annexation of half there state given to Russia. And no more access to the Black Sea completely land locked depended on Russian agreement to become a vassal state of Moscow.

Bullshit!

This is not BS. I have even talked about it before here about an evacuation plan to pull them out because despite them holding Western nationalities as majority of them over 90%+ are long term resident meaning Second or Third generations like myself while these coming from Syria lately only number 1m and below 3% including the recent comers.

But it is the western governments themselves who would decline such an evacuation plan to happen today pulling 4% population out there economies as they would be the once to be hit by it economically hence they would attempt to deny it until the last minute and hold onto them. All the relevant countries of these ethnic groups will act fast and pull out their people immediately... But the West will be the one imho delaying this as far as possible if this was to be activated as they would stand to lose out on it economically whereas these taking them will not benefit in the short-term but in the long term they would but they would have no other choice but to evacuate them due to blood.. We will pull out every single Individual if we see signs of far-rights, neo-nazi or destabilizing chaos like Ukraine from the normally peaceful western world.

This is from a thread I made before...
-------------------------------
In times of disaster and now don't get me wrong this is not an alarmist thread or anything of that sort just talking about measures that needs to be taken in times of need and this will also be good for our western allies and cooperating with them to withdraw our people fully in disasterous events and god forbid if some sort of far-right groups were to come to power we could trigger this plan which is an evacuation plan. Example I was alarmed hearing someone campaigning with the slogan reconquista that is just insensitive imho and unnecessary but that being said I don't see anything unexpected happening for atleast 2-3 decades but that doesn't mean we shouldn't put measures in place and be-prepared for it to immediately pull our people out.

The amount of Muslims that needs to be pulled and who needs to be doing the pull out I will list it here from the western world.

The Western world (Is basically NATO members + Australia + New Zealand + Ukraine + Switzerland Minus Turkey-Albania and totals 33 countries with a total population of 950m to 1B) I Didn't know myself the west population wise reached 1 billion ppl but either way our focus is a small tiny numbers amongst these and to be exact we need to pull out 31.2m muslims.

Each country needs to have such plan in place by contacting the host countries and if they were to fail to up hold their security due to rise of populism or far-right extremism in last effort measure the said country has to intervene to do evacuation and the host country can cooperate in contacting ahead before it is activated or instead of that do a timetable and pull in a certain timeline example lets say like 2040s etc etc creating a pull out date if these said countries become unstable via populism, far right extremism or unexpected war happens where an attack by Russia, China or Other elements occur.

Morocco: 5m

Algeria: 1m

Pakistan: 3m

Turkey: 12m

KSA: 1m

Tunisia: 1.2m

Egypt: 1.5m

Sh.Hasina: 2m

Afghan: 1m

Indonesia: 1m

the Rest: 2.5m (UAE, Qatar, Malaysia, Lebanese, Iran, Jordanians and other smaller groups Central Asia etc etc who don't migrate )
31.2m out 950M-1billion westerners that is roughly 3.26% for pull out where approx 1% to 0.5% have apostated and will not want to be evacuated meaning approx 20m will be pulled out by different governments.

We can't allow history to repeat itself we have to learn from what happened to the jews and we can't let our people fall victim to something we know can happen anyday.

Besides this people this are valuable to us and each country will put in place housing units constructions already now and by the time of pull out all their houses, towns and suburbans are ready by the time they return back.

I know we already have 1.5B people and this makes us sound greedy but we can't afford to lose one single invididual to unnecessary causes but either way we need to take them back whether it is via timetable where we just pull them out on our own accord which I am mostly in favor off or doing it in time of need that needs to also be discussed..

But I am more in favor of leaving on a timetable regardless of the situation just pulling all off them out on that exact timetable...

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of your thoughts, there was no reason to keep NATO after the end of the Cold War, and should have been disbanded, much like the Warsaw Pact was. It has been used by the US to keep its grip on European policy, especially towards Russia. However, hasn't Putin played into the US trap here? He's doing the very thing that the US wants, and to justify having NATO in the first place. Won't this only strengthen NATO, not weaken it? The US has been asking European NATO members to increase their defence spending, and this is exactly what Germany has done, and probably more to follow. Moreover, it has also turned Europe against Russian influence in the region. As much as the sanctions will hurt both Russia and Europe, and given the decarbonisation trend anyway, this has only accelerated Europe's attempts to abandon fissile fuels anyway, and move to alternative sources and energy. Russia hasn't done much in that regard, and will probably hurt it more if there is a complete ban on Russian oil and gas. In addition, Europe could source their supplies from the US and Middle East instead.

The thing is that the US had laid the trap many years ago before Trump when its used to foot the bill of Nato which other members did not want to pay. This indicates that the US needed Nato more than Europeans themselves. The US has to have an enemy, a nemesis so it can always justify the need to maintain an expensive and large military. Hence, the reason keep pushing the boundaries further towards Russia. This is what military and strategic thinkers did.

However, Trump accendancy to presidency had done away with such arrangements. Being a businessman, he looked at the books and his approach to politics was highly transactional. This is why he put the US at odds with Nato member and pressured them to step forward to pay the bill. Prior to this the Europeans were in for a free lunch. This caused significant dents and fractures in Nato. Guess who was watching while this happened? Putin.

Europeans are equally dependent on Russia for a number of critical imports. Germany leads the EU and it is very comfortable with Russia. The Ukraine war has put it in a difficult position. Generally, whatever direction Germany takes, EU generally follows.

Now, lets assume Russia has played into the hands of the US and Nato and re-energised the bloc, then lets answer some of the following questions:

1) Who will fund Nato and to what degree? As I said, the US footed the bill when Nato was least needed and the Europeans had a problem with that. Now, if Russia's invation of Ukraine has spurred activity to increase and bolster Nato, well...that is not going to be cheap and the US will not foot the bill especially now that is playing catchup and the geo-economic and geo-political status quo is changing. My guess is, not many Europeans will be willing to pay this tall bill.
2) Then, if the EU is not willing to pay the Nato bill what relevance will Nato have? Europeans have come to like peace and will be keen to return to that state. Which is easier, pay for Nato or make peace with Russia? I am inclined to believe that there will be some who will opt for the latter.
3) If some Europeans decide to seek peace with Russia than what unity are we talking about in Nato? How will a disunited Europe be bound in Nato?
4) Germany would love to have this war end quickly so it can resume business with Russia. Its contributions to Ukraine are, honestly, lacklustre and for good reason. As I mentioned before, if Germany seeks peace with Russia then the rest of EU will follow.

This is what Putin senses and is gambling on. I am not rooting for him to win I am simply pointing out is strategy...his chess move. I dont know if this will pan out in the same way or not.

Russia does not want war with Nato, it will equally seek peace with EU once the Ukraine problem is dealt with. The US will have to choose its strategic competitor...is it Russia or China or both. It has resources to deal with only one.

That is why I belive the days of Nato are numbered and all this noise of re-engergising Nato and knee jerk reactions with sanctions are simply going to bite Europeans. It is too expensive to be in a cold war mentality.

I don't see Germans being arrested for protesting like in Russia . I don't see news site in Germany closed like they do in Russia , where the public is fed what Putin wants to feed them.

Seems you like to talk about " Nazis " a lot , seems like a Putin trend. ( sure he invaded Ukraine to fight Nazis , what bs )

But your avatar is that of a Nazi war criminal , which tells what you are all about :

Albert Kesselring (30 November 1885 – 16 July 1960) was a German Generalfeldmarschall of the Luftwaffe during World War II who was subsequently convicted of war crimes.

Haha, you know nothing about Germany! E.g. on social media hundred of thousends german accounts get deleted cause of not having the official oppinion of the german gov. All newspaper write the official oppinion of the gov. Thousends protesting every Monday against the decissions of the gov and get beaten and arrested by police. Also thousends loose their job for not having the oppinion of the gov and tell it loud. Germany is now the same dictatorship as it was in the 3rd Reich.

Kesselring was great in military logistics and leading airplanes together with land forces while organizing their logistic support (Rommel was an really bad general who messed all up. Kesselring predicted his failing, provided a better plan, but Hitler liked Rommel and so...)

Also:

"May 6: A British military court in Venice-Mestre finds Kesselring guilty of knowing and tolerating the shooting of hostages and members of the Italian liberation movement in southern Italy, in violation of international law and the law of war."

The "italian liberation movement" attacked german soldiers and do not captive them, but kill them on spot. So it was tit for tat.

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud, I did a typo, as if you never misspell something.

Since when is typo not allowed??

If this is the best you can get, then well, you probably need to try harder.

@LeGenD is it possible to take action against this member, he has been harassing me for quite some time.

Oh for crying out loud, I did a typo, as if you never misspell something.

Since when is typo not allowed??

If this is the best you can get, then well, you probably need to try harder.

@LeGenD is it possible to take action against this member, he has been harassing me for quite some time.

Yeah, a typo. The same typo with the % you did yesterday. Exactly the same error.

Last edited:
lmao

eb534be539058a6a70edee3a1580dd74
I think Poutine is afraid of assassination.

VBg8jQk.jpg

Was this behavior noticed before the Ukraine invasion? I do not think this is about ego. Certainly powerful personalities have more than robust egos, but Poutine have never been known to be flamboyant about himself. Confident of his authority and power, yes. But not flamboyant. So WHEN did this staying afaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from his staff and advisers came? Russia's leaders do have a history of unexplained disappearances, so am beginning to suspect that Poutine is on red alert about his own potential disappearance.

And how do you think, any Ukrainian PM is going to be able go back to Kiev and sell a Russian deal to 44 million citizens that will strips them off all there freedom and sovereignty, annexation of half there state given to Russia. And no more access to the Black Sea completely land locked depended on Russian agreement to become a vassal state of Moscow.
Well. Ukraine did signed the Minsk II agreement.

Comedian Zalensky just have to follow the original script and better stop all the BSing.

Comply with it if he wants peace or really care about Ukrainian people.

The option is to go into exile. It is not a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom