What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving aside Muslims for a moment, let's discuss the concept of right and wrong. We're told to speak the truth even in front of a tyrant, promote what is right and forbid what is wrong, do justice even if we hate someone.

Where is the justice in what is happening? Both Ukraine and Russia are victims of this. Russians were being killed non-stop for the last eight years. This guy, Zelensky, was baiting Russia on behalf of his foreign masters into attacking Ukraine. Now he's promoting as much death and destruction as he can.

What is the West doing for Ukraine? Encouraging Zelensky to keep fighting. Sending weapons and mercenaries so that the war goes on no matter how many Ukrainians are killed.

Russia was practically begging the West to accept them, but they refused. Now they're demonizing Russians all over the world, seizing their property, firing them from jobs, trying to create unrest in Russia. Is this fair and just?

If for no other reason, just for the sake of justice I would support Russia in this fiasco.
Plot twist: Jew Zelenky is baiting Russians to kill all the NeoNazis in Ukraine.

I don't know how they can take Kiev at this point. They don't have nearly enough forces and their supply lines are doo doo. Another 2-3 weeks of stalemate and Russia is in huge trouble.
Right now one of the main questions is civilian presence.

if Russia was truly at the end of their rope then how come it's Ukrainians pulling desperation moves like releasing prisoners and breaking reservoirs?

Russia is moving a lot of hardware from the border with China, judging by the videos on the net. At least a whole division worth of it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom