What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont respect and appreciate your freedoms in a free country, I will always encourage you to use your freedom and go live in a tyranny and leave space for someone that actually wants freedom. Like some Ukrainian family to come and take your place.

I encourage you to be as brave as youre big mouthed on this forum. If you dare, take with you Ukrainian Sissys or Nazis and i will do what i have to do. Then we will see who ends up in my beloved Norway and who ends up in hell.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS
Turkish Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu: "Is there a war or a conflict here? We have made our decision. Article 19 is very clear. This is a war."

Turkiye is preparing to implement the 19th article of the Montreux Convention. I think, Straits are closing to warships.

How smart is this? I would hate turkey to stick its neck out and then the europeans say, we dont agree with this. Lets all be friends.

Surely someone within Putin’s circle is going to attempt coup d’etat for the sake of the country?

Russia is being isolated internationally to the extreme. There is noway for him to undo the damage.

This will end up as Putins graveyard. When the western weapons reach Ukraine there will be know way that the Russian Army will be able to conquer the whole country. Meanwhile Russia and its economy will be go down the toilet. Hyperinflation is just around the corner for the poor Russian people who the vast majority didnt want Putins war.

British Foreign Secretary Elizabeth Truss said she would unconditionally support individual Brits who decide to go to war with Russian troops in Ukraine

Special forces will begin to cross into Ukraine in 'volunteers' packaging. If Putin does not put an end to this, a new Syria will be created in the middle of Europe.
Wt a bunch of f@#king hypocrites these Europeans are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom