What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA / NATO is helping Ukraine with intelligence information - they have been very clear, open and transparent from the outset on this - in addition to actively supply MANPADS, Anti-Tanks and other weapons.

Will Russia take action against these NATO aerial assets if it believes they are directing Ukranian forces?

Put simply - it cannot afford to. If they do and take down just a single UAV or Intelligence gathering platform - NATO aerial assets will be free to take a shoot first against any russian aircraft that then come near these assets again - it will be a "shoot now and ask questions later" approach to Russian aerial assets that come anywhere near NATO assets.

mostly satellite feeds.. no NATO UAV inside Ukraine

These Nazis 👇

These Nazis have well-established links with far-right extremists operating in European capitals.

I have seen videos of more than that number in the USA ... are the Americans also Nazi's by your definition ?

Is the "rest" of Europe occupied in Nazi's aswell ?

Should i be worried about them in the UK aswell when i do the Tesco run for my shop ?

People keep posting the same picture of 20 odd people and using it to suggest the whole of ukraine is the same? Is that it - 20 people?

the 20 people are part of groups that were later recognized as part of the ukrainian national guard. Neither the ukrainian government nor the people seemed to mind. Perhaps they are not as Nazi as Azov groups are, but their minds are at least alligned.

How the Russians will react to this huge arms supplies by the NATO ?
They are shooting themselves in the foot. This will further destabilize the region for many years. A quick regime change is in everyone's interest.

Russians are not going to accept defeat at their doorstep and these actions may cause more collateral damage.

BREAKING — Italy is ready to support the disconnection of Russia from SWIFT and is ready to provide military assistance — Zelensky

Swift shutdown coming...
Hope they do it swiftly!

I have seen videos of more than that number in the USA ... are the Americans also Nazi's by your definition ?

Should i be worried about them in the UK aswell when i do the Tesco run for my shop ?
Nazi's are Nazi's regardless of their geographic location.

Unfortunately a section of Americans are yes. How else do you think Donald Trump won the vote?

USA was a de-facto apartheid nation well into the 1960s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom