What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians getting taste of NATO weapons on Russian soil.

This is a major escalation. I do think Russians will start targeting power plants, water filtration plants, dams from now on. Ukrainians will suffer what they have never suffered before. There's a storm coming in.

The first time Kiev regime bombs a major Russian city and sealed its own fate. You know, Napoleon and Hitler were killed by Russians. You get my point.

This is a major escalation. I do think Russians will start targeting power plants, water filtration plants, dams from now on. Ukrainians will suffer what they have never suffered before. There's a storm coming in.

The first time Kiev regime bombs a major Russian city and sealed its own fate. You know, Napoleon and Hitler were killed by Russians. You get my point.

That’s already underway. There are pics of Ukraine eastern cities of Germany’s general staff, total destruction of everything by Russia army, every building is destroyed to the ground. 99 percent to rubbles. Putin wants that not even an animal will survive.

Ukrainian govt troops have retreated from lysychansk.
Obviously my guess is right, you are wrong.
First of all

Lysychansk has not yet fallen, Ukrainian had not retreated as of an hour ago.

Second of all.

I never said Lysychansk would not felt, I said Lysychansk defence can be held as long as until the following.

1.) Russian break out from Popasna and Threaten Bakhmut
2.) Russian threaten Sloviansk is under threat

This is what I said last Monday

Dude, if they hold the Russian for 2 months in Sieverodonetsk, you are talking about a better defensive position. How long can they hold depends on two things.

1.) How long it takes for Russian to break out from Popasna and attack Bakhmut
2.) Sloviansk and Kramatorsk under threat.

They can probably hold that line indefinitely unless 1 or 2 break.

Again, you really should stop present yourself like a military person, because your "Prediction" is funny at best, illogical is probably the choice of my word.

Last edited:
Poseidon is something that makes you wonder how far will mankind go to kill each other...

Replying you now because I was banned until today.

You are correct. It saddens me about why many humans want to fight over petty, irrational things and very solveable things. What does any simple and rational person want really ? A society without crime, disharmony and social and socio-economic disparity and injustice, all big and small, all daily or otherwise ? A society where one shouldn't have to get into highly competitive rat race of college degrees and employment just to be able to marginally survive and "pay the bills" ? A society where one shouldn't have to be a wage slave to avail even basic necessities like housing, basic food, water, electricity, telecom, healthcare, education and public transport ? Why do so many governments maintain huge militaries that defend their own wrong internal systems which perpetuate socio-economics that impose wage slavery and anti-democracy on their own citizens and then think that they should violently promote their wrong systems on other societies ?

Russia is already waging fullblown war on Ukraine. Hows Ukraine targeting anything in Russia a major escalation? Russia is destroying everything on its way, so there is actually not much room for russian escalation.

Vassal. Sort of like Vichy France was Nazi Germany's vassal.
Just a matter of months then the common Russians will ask where is all the money Putin gets from selling oil and gas? Why the living standard shrinks? Why all western companies have left? Where is McDonald’s?
Instead of holiday in France, Germany, Turkey, Vietnam, etc they now can only choose between Siberia gulags and chinese dream lands.

If this is true, things are far worse for Ukraine than even the people accused of being Russian trolls even thought. This indicates the complete collapse of Ukraine's defence. Its just open countryside now all the way to Kiev.

Just a matter of months then the common Russians will ask where is all the money Putin gets from selling oil and gas? Why the living standard shrinks? Why all western companies have left? Where is McDonald’s?
Instead of holiday in France, Germany, Turkey, Vietnam, etc they now can only choose between Siberia gulags and chinese dream lands.

Money is an American concept. You print it. America prints trillions of dollars a years. Causes inflation.

If this is true, things are far worse for Ukraine than even the people accused of being Russian trolls even thought. This indicates the complete collapse of Ukraine's defence. Its just open countryside now all the way to Kiev.
How? Ukraine already did a counter in severodonetsk (not the smartest move i think), almost all russian offensive capabilities are aimed at lysishansk. Doing another “no cm back” defense is just a waste of troops.

Just fall back to bakhmut/sloviansk/kramatorsk line.

Damn Russia is steamrolling now.

-Ruble best performing currency in the world
-Russia rapidly gaining and annexing territory with the best casus belli the west could have provided
-Russia making more money then pre-war
-Russia will dominate the black sea and the worlds grain supplies
-US in official recession, close to 10%inflation with rapidly declining living standards
-ukraine rapidly becoming a landlocked failed state thats lost all its industrial/agricultral areas/coast line

Meanwhile team west stronk celebrates

-Russia leaving a 1sqm km rock. Which it can re-occupy tommorow if it wanted
-some delusional counter-attack that will take back any annexed territory thats historically been russian, speak russian, and were only given to the soviet created “ukraine” as an internal administrive decision

Ukies brought CIA rats to the russian border, oppressed russians. Now they will pay a very heavy and well deserved price

Not surprising and kinda expected. Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. That's huge man power advantage.

If Lysychansk really has fallen, it's the beginning of the end for Ukraine. It was the last major city in the region. After Lysychansk there are no more big cities for Ukraine's troops to hide in, no more big groups of civilians to use as human shields. Its all small towns and open countryside all the way to Kiev. If its fallen, things are going MUCH worse for Ukraine than we're being told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom