What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 tanks is more then the UK and Germany have combined Zelensky demands are getting so insane soon he will want the entire US nuclear arsenal
Yes because Europe believes to peaceful rise shit aka Putin the European territorial defense is naked. Germany used to have thousands of Leopard tanks. But no problem German and France military complex now awaken just need to reinstate the old doctrine, the best defense is how to kill the enemy hundred times over.

West Hypocrisy at its Summum!!!

You occupy, steal, loot, deculturise, impose dictators, arm and finance coups, continue stealing via IMF and WB, then give your so called humanitarian aid!!!

There is nothing human in you guys ....
Well atleast muslims only care about muslims and see the rest of humanity as subhuman….
Same as constantly warring, invading, pirating, slaving, depopulating, headcutting all over europe, sub sahara africa, middle east.
Very consistent…i give you that….

Between 1976 and 1987, Saudi developmental aid amounted to US$49 billion.[1] In 2006, it was reported that the country was the biggest per capita donor, though the aid had ONLY been given to Muslim countries….

So dont give me your crocodile tears….look in the mirror first.

In the meantime the west is the largest donor of humanitarian aid worldwide. Doesnt matter where and who.

This person :

Has blind hate towards US and the west , while they are the ones feeding his people in Somalia.

Take UNICEF for example , who are feeding Somalians as with speak. The top 3 top contributions come from US , Germany and the European Union.

The United States he swears at , is the single largest provider of humanitarian aid to Somalia.

Without this aid thousands would starve to death.

One should not spit in the water of the well, from which he drinks.

vintage-engraving-illustration-of-pond-black-and-white-clip-art-on-vector-id1187895042

And probably even living in the west. Leaching off our welfare state and social/education opportunities.

Well atleast muslims only care about muslims and see the rest of humanity as subhuman….
Same as constantly warring, invading, pirating, slaving, depopulating, headcutting all over europe, sub sahara africa, middle east.
Very consistent…i give you that….

Between 1976 and 1987, Saudi developmental aid amounted to US$49 billion.[1] In 2006, it was reported that the country was the biggest per capita donor, though the aid had ONLY been given to Muslim countries….

So dont give me your crocodile tears….look in the mirror first.

In the meantime the west is the largest donor of humanitarian aid worldwide. Doesnt matter where and who.
What the fûck are you talking about?? Are you retarded??? I quoted you nagging and bragging about western so called humanitarian aid, and I have told you why you are giving it, so what have Islam and Muslims to do with the issue ???

Looks like Nazism still around in Germany 👍

You can put your humanitarian aid in your a$$

Last edited:
This person :

Has blind hate towards US and the west , while they are the ones feeding his people in Somalia.

Take UNICEF for example , who are feeding Somalians as with speak. The top 3 top contributions come from US , Germany and the European Union.

The United States he swears at , is the single largest provider of humanitarian aid to Somalia.

Without this aid thousands would starve to death.

One should not spit in the water of the well, from which he drinks.

vintage-engraving-illustration-of-pond-black-and-white-clip-art-on-vector-id1187895042

🤣😂Look who is talking??? A Zionist living on billions of US arms aids to kill civilians.....

And you ask why people hate the US 😅😂🤣

What the fûck are you talking about?? Are you retarded??? I quoted you nagging and bragging about western so called humanitarian aid, and I have told you why you are giving it, so what have Islam and Muslims to do with the issue ???

Looks like Nazism still around in Germany 👍

You can put your humanitarian aid in your a$$
The west and western donors give aid cause of a human trait called empathy.

I dont expect you to understand such an alien concept. Caring for people outside your (religious) group?!
The saudis with all their oil billions certainly do not understand.

And with knowledge of our history we can very much spot the fascists of this age. Again…Please look in the mirror.

Another batch of 4 HIMARS will be sent to Ukraine in the next weapons package.
I am very interested in what key targets they will attack coming weeks.

With help of US intelligence ofcourse.

The Americans have 2 large depots where their battle/nearly battle machines are located.
Americans have 10 hour of maintance per month for every vehicle and 1 or even 2 yearly complete inspections.
Always the strength of Murricans, logistic and oversupply for their troops. :P

Last edited:
The Americans have 2 large depots where their battle/nearly battle machines are located.
Americans have 30hrs of maintance per month for every vehicle and 1 or even 2 yearly complete inspections.
Always the strength of Murricans, logistic and oversupply for their troops. :P

Lol, when I said the US has sent little to Ukraine, its the truth. The US has at least 1,500 M198 howitzers not doing much these days. :lol:

And a whole bunch of tanks:

Belgium as run out of space weapons to send Ukraine....just saying.
Mercs from as far as Korea Australia and USA.
Anyways if you think Russia started building assets in the west 50 years ago that would have been 1982 the height of the cold War....seriously man??
Regarding losing war ...I agree. Russia should not have invaded and NATO should not have encouraged Ukraine to join. Ultimately its the average poor soul on both sides of teh conflict that dies and loses. The rich old men that start wars sit calming drinking wine etc.
Balancing Chinese power? I don't understand your question.

You show again that you have no knowledge. The USSR started building up energy grids with Germany in late 70th to 80th under German chancellor Helmut Schmidt who pushed this energy trade against heavy US interventions. It was this argument that Russia send even in worst cold war era always gas to Ger,any which was used by Merkel to justify projects with Russia. All this is destroyed now, Russia lost infrastructure and trade co nnections build in 50 years and its all gone now forever.

Russia is ruled by complete idots who lost evry connection with Europe and balance is exactly what it mean. Xhina now dictates evrything in russia. Russia has no other powerful market as alternative. Xhina can do with them what it wants,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom