What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now listen to this Indian military officer :

Please stop your senseless propaganda.

Tagging you @Wood since you wow reacted to his post.

And stop your incessant bollywood propaganda and inserting anything related to india into this thread, no one gives a flying fcuk. As for "secular" india, yeah right, tell that to the hindutva hindu fascists running your country.

I dont watch it. No matter what facist groups exist in Ukraine. The facist mega threat is Russia. Russia is the enemy, with a bizarre and crazy dictator. Where 80% of population are hardcore nazis.

Why do you think should Europe support a facist tyrant in Russia?

Europe has and still does support far worse regimes. They're actively supporting the Ukrainian ne-Nazis because it's an opportunity to weaken Russia, it's openly admitted by the US. The only reason for that is because Russia is the only country able to threaten the US with nuclear weapons still, the same with China. The other nuclear countries (Pakistan, india, Israel, N. Korea) don't really pose a nuclear threat to the US.

Watch this talk by Sam Manekshaw, a legend in Indian military circles :

@Wood, you will certainly know him.

And stop your incessant bollywood propaganda and inserting anything related to india into this thread, no one gives a flying fcuk. As for "secular" india, yeah right, tell that to the hindutva hindu fascists running your country.

Incessant Bollywood propaganda ? When have I ever done that ? And that vid and the one above isn't about glorifying India at large and I am sure that officer would dislike what is happening in India now. As for "into this thread" this is a thread about a major world conflict whose effects are acting upon the world and India is very much in this world. If you can't allow that then don't post anything from Britain in this thread.

Watch this talk by Sam Manekshaw, a legend in Indian military circles :

@Wood, you will certainly know him.

Incessant Bollywood propaganda ? When have I ever done that ? And that vid and the one above isn't about glorifying India at large and I am sure that officer would dislike what is happening in India now. As for "into this thread" this is a thread about a major world conflict whose effects are acting upon the world and India is very much in this world. If you can't allow that then don't post anything from Britain in this thread.

What has anything you just posted have anything to do with the Russia/Ukraine war?! :rofl: you indians are such petty minded ingrates. Take your indian BS to the relevant section of the forum and stop polluting this thread, like you do with the rest of the world.

Now listen to this Indian military officer :

Please stop your senseless propaganda.

Tagging you @Wood since you wow reacted to his post.
IF this guy ran India, thinks might be ok. But he does not, he seems to be some army officer. The country is run by people that kill beef eaters and demolish mosques.

dont watch it. No matter what facist groups exist in Ukraine. The facist mega threat is Russia. Russia is the enemy, with a bizarre and crazy dictator. Where 80% of population are hardcore nazis.
Ρε άστα αυτά και δες το βίντεο. Μάθε μπαλίτσα! Μάθε μπαλίτσαααα! 😝

I dont watch it. No matter what facist groups exist in Ukraine. The facist mega threat is Russia. Russia is the enemy, with a bizarre and crazy dictator. Where 80% of population are hardcore nazis.

Why do you think should Europe support a facist tyrant in Russia?
Haha, apparently what you have upon your shoulders is not a brain. It is a TV.

• Love
Reactions: Ich
Briefing of the Russian Ministry of Defense (03.05.2022)

▫️ The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.

💥 Onyx high-precision missiles in the ODESSA region hit a logistics center at a military airfield through which foreign weapons were delivered. Hangars with Bayraktar TB2 unmanned aerial vehicles, as well as missile weapons and ammunition from the United States and European countries, were destroyed.

💥 High-precision air-based missiles during the night of the Russian Aerospace Forces defeated six military facilities in Ukraine. Among them: a protected command post, an ammunition depot near the settlement of SLATINO, as well as four areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment.

💥 Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 69 strongholds, areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

💥 Missile troops hit the command posts of the 81st airmobile brigade in the area of the settlement of DOLINA and the 77th territorial defense brigade in the area of PODOLOVKA, Kharkiv region. Also, in the KULBAKINO area of the Nikolaev region, the launcher of an anti-aircraft missile system was destroyed
S-300.

💥 Artillery units hit 54 artillery firing positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 38 strongholds, as well as 195 areas of concentration of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment. Up to 230 nationalists and 52 units of weapons and military equipment were destroyed.

💥 Russian air defense systems destroyed six Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles overnight in the areas of settlements: BEREZOVKA in the Odessa region, BORSCHEVAYA and CHERNESCHINA in the Kharkiv region, BARVINOK in the Kherson region and MIKHAILOVKA in the Donetsk People's Republic. In addition, a Ukrainian Tochka-U ballistic missile was shot down in the air in the DMITROVKA area and two Smerch multiple rocket launchers were shot down in the IZYUM area.

****/levigodman/1343

What has anything you just posted have anything to do with the Russia/Ukraine war?! :rofl: you indians are such petty minded ingrates. Take your indian BS to the relevant section of the forum and stop polluting this thread, like you do with the rest of the world.

Mr. Corax, this post makes for 339 posts of mine in this thread and I have been posting here since the beginning of the operation. Whereas you are just here. Stop being idiotic. Second thing for you to stop being idiotic is to understand the context of why I posted that vid.

@mmr @Wood @F-22Raptor @Vergennes @Messerschmitt and co., your "brave and humanitarian" Zelensky's predecessors for whom Zelensky is not asking for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom