What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are either deaf, dumb, blind or just ignorant. We stand at the moment of history, where the reign of the Western Empire is coming to an end. It wasn't so long ago (87 years) when the world teetered toward catastrophe, millions died in what ensued thereon. Yet almost a century later, we are standing yet again at the same juncture, where fascism raises its head again. However what we fail miserably as humans to recognize is that not all is what it appears to be. For fascism did not start with Hitler, nor the Jewish question was so straight forward as is told by the Western historians.

It was fascism when Winston Churchill declared his views on the genocide of Native Americans, where in his words a "higher race, a stronger race" prevailed. Nor was it fascism, when King Leopold of Belgium, the colonial/imperial master of Congo had established a Zoo which put on display Africans for the viewing pleasure of Belgians. Was it also not fascism when the British East India Trading Company (an Anglo-Zionist parasitic organization) extricated India's textile industrial know how, while cutting off the limbs (hands) of the experts that practiced this craft.

In 1937, when talking about the treatment of “the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia”, he denied any injustice had been done, saying “a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly-wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place”.

The Royal Museum for Central Africa began as a temporary exhibition in 1897 in Tervuren, where Leopold had his country estate. "When Leopold heard they were getting sick because of candy they were eating that was tossed to them by the crowd, he put up an equivalent of a 'Don't Feed the Animals' sign at a zoo, saying, 'the blacks are fed by the organizing committee,'" Hochschild said in a documentary based on his book.

Read more: https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2020/06/15/a-list-of-racist-winston-churchill-quotes/#ixzz7RxzF5knO

The British had no mercy for the poor, but talented weavers and they shamelessly engaged in the disdainful act of chopping off their forefathers’ hands in Bengal a generation ago because they demanded reasonable money for their products and did not want to sell them at rock-bottom price and ultimately they lost their livelihood, not to speak of their hands. Further, the British were more keen to dump their textiles in India and discouraged local production of textiles.

So to those ardent zealots that support the West (including Pakistan's very own Army Chief), let me remind you that it is Britain that was the pioneer of LIES, through it's State Broadcasting Propaganda machine (the British Broadcasting Corporation). Be it the deception of luring the Sharif of Makkah - Hussein bin Ali, to revolt against the Ottoman Khilafah, while behind the scenes, the Picot-Sykes duo were prepped for the aftermath of the fall of the Islamic Khilafah. Britain and France then went about dividing the Middle East between themselves.

Back in 1915, the British needed the help of the Arabs in defeating the Ottoman Empire in World War I. In a set of letters called the 'McMahon–Hussein Correspondence,' they promised the Arabs that if they rebelled against The Ottoman Empire (which had sided with Germany in the war), that they would get their own independent state (as depicted in the first map above). However, at the very same time the British made this promise, there was clandestine agreement in the works with France and Russia to carve up the Ottoman Empire amongst themselves.

Today, the few nations that stand defiant in the face of Western hegemonic fascism, are led by Russia and China. For these countries do not seek to (as they have demonstrated over the last 30 years) a unipolar or bipolar world. Rather they seek a multipolar world where all countries must be treated fairly and not be subjected to unilateral oppression. This is why, when Russia and China opposed the West controlled economic-financial world, the West responded by demonizing the two countries and those who stand with similar views to Russia and China.

Ukraine is a trap, set up by the Zionist-Anglo-American entity, which seeks to lure Russia and China into a series of wars in order to weaken them. Hey, don't take my word for it, these are the words of American Defense Secretary - Lloyd Austin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-austin-is-right-russia-weakened-ukraine-war/

Let us make one thing abundantly clear to all, the West does not give a damn about the rest of the world. Their entire global system is set up in such a mechanism which ensures their prosperity, not yours! Be it the IMF (International Monetary Fund), the WB (World Bank), the SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), the Credit Ratings Agencies (Moody, S&P & Fitch), the Petrodollar and the World Trade Organization. All these organizations were established on the basis to facilitate the dominance of the West (and it's compliant i.e slave, partner nations). These organizations have been used periodically by the West against friend and foe alike. Be it against Japan in the 1990s, or Cuba in the 1950s, against Pakistan in the 1980s, or against Russia, today.

So the supporters of the West, living in the East, beware of the choices you are making today. For the consequences of your choices, will haunt you till the end of time.

For those who are either deaf, dumb, blind or just ignorant. We stand at the moment of history, where the reign of the Western Empire is coming to an end. It wasn't so long ago (87 years) when the world teetered toward catastrophe, millions died in what ensued thereon. Yet almost a century later, we are standing yet again at the same juncture, where fascism raises its head again. However what we fail miserably as humans to recognize is that not all is what it appears to be. For fascism did not start with Hitler, nor the Jewish question was so straight forward as is told by the Western historians.

It was fascism when Winston Churchill declared his views on the genocide of Native Americans, where in his words a "higher race, a stronger race" prevailed. Nor was it fascism, when King Leopold of Belgium, the colonial/imperial master of Congo had established a Zoo which put on display Africans for the viewing pleasure of Belgians. Was it also not fascism when the British East India Trading Company (an Anglo-Zionist parasitic organization) extricated India's textile industrial know how, while cutting off the limbs (hands) of the experts that practiced this craft.

In 1937, when talking about the treatment of “the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia”, he denied any injustice had been done, saying “a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly-wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place”.

The Royal Museum for Central Africa began as a temporary exhibition in 1897 in Tervuren, where Leopold had his country estate. "When Leopold heard they were getting sick because of candy they were eating that was tossed to them by the crowd, he put up an equivalent of a 'Don't Feed the Animals' sign at a zoo, saying, 'the blacks are fed by the organizing committee,'" Hochschild said in a documentary based on his book.

Read more: https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2020/06/15/a-list-of-racist-winston-churchill-quotes/#ixzz7RxzF5knO

The British had no mercy for the poor, but talented weavers and they shamelessly engaged in the disdainful act of chopping off their forefathers’ hands in Bengal a generation ago because they demanded reasonable money for their products and did not want to sell them at rock-bottom price and ultimately they lost their livelihood, not to speak of their hands. Further, the British were more keen to dump their textiles in India and discouraged local production of textiles.

So to those ardent zealots that support the West (including Pakistan's very own Army Chief), let me remind you that it is Britain that was the pioneer of LIES, through it's State Broadcasting Propaganda machine (the British Broadcasting Corporation). Be it the deception of luring the Sharif of Makkah - Hussein bin Ali, to revolt against the Ottoman Khilafah, while behind the scenes, the Picot-Sykes duo were prepped for the aftermath of the fall of the Islamic Khilafah. Britain and France then went about dividing the Middle East between themselves.

Back in 1915, the British needed the help of the Arabs in defeating the Ottoman Empire in World War I. In a set of letters called the 'McMahon–Hussein Correspondence,' they promised the Arabs that if they rebelled against The Ottoman Empire (which had sided with Germany in the war), that they would get their own independent state (as depicted in the first map above). However, at the very same time the British made this promise, there was clandestine agreement in the works with France and Russia to carve up the Ottoman Empire amongst themselves.

Today, the few nations that stand defiant in the face of Western hegemonic fascism, are led by Russia and China. For these countries do not seek to (as they have demonstrated over the last 30 years) a unipolar or bipolar world. Rather they seek a multipolar world where all countries must be treated fairly and not be subjected to unilateral oppression. This is why, when Russia and China opposed the West controlled economic-financial world, the West responded by demonizing the two countries and those who stand with similar views to Russia and China.

Ukraine is a trap, set up by the Zionist-Anglo-American entity, which seeks to lure Russia and China into a series of wars in order to weaken them. Hey, don't take my word for it, these are the words of American Defense Secretary - Lloyd Austin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-austin-is-right-russia-weakened-ukraine-war/

Let us make one thing abundantly clear to all, the West does not give a damn about the rest of the world. Their entire global system is set up in such a mechanism which ensures their prosperity, not yours! Be it the IMF (International Monetary Fund), the WB (World Bank), the SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), the Credit Ratings Agencies (Moody, S&P & Fitch), the Petrodollar and the World Trade Organization. All these organizations were established on the basis to facilitate the dominance of the West (and it's compliant i.e slave, partner nations). These organizations have been used periodically by the West against friend and foe alike. Be it against Japan in the 1990s, or Cuba in the 1950s, against Pakistan in the 1980s, or against Russia, today.

So the supporters of the West, living in the East, beware of the choices you are making today. For the consequences of your choices, will haunt you till the end of time.

Very well said.
Fortunately more and more people join fight against western fascism.

Colombian Fighter Alexis Castillo Fights for DPR In Mariupol​

There are Polish volunteers fighting in Donetsk forces as well. Like Mieczysław Głowacki from Szczecinek:
polak_donbas.jpg

US founded Nazi Azov kill kids. USA must be proud.

Chechen Soldier in Mariupol Recalls Moment Where He Saw Azov Battalion’s True Face

Translated and subtitled by Leo V.

April 25, 2022

Zaur – Military serviceman of Akhmat-Khadzhi Kadyrov’s Regiment:

It’s possible that before I came here, I doubted [the stories] a little bit. But back then when we freed the first prisoners from the house, which was directly situated nearby the Azovstal’ [factory], when those prisoners and civilians came out from the basements, they hugged and kissed us. And told us that they are happy to see us. They cried with tears in their eyes! I then realized that I ended up exactly for… (holding back emotions) what was needed. And I don’t doubt one drop that it was the right idea.

I remember that moment, that fragment which laid into my head, when we stormed a house where there were a lot of civilians, and many of those very Azov fighters. (Azov is an extremist organization that is banned in the territory of the Russian Federation.) A mother with her child runs outside, and we’re looking through binoculars. We can’t storm, we can’t enter, we can’t do anything. And then they shoot the mother in the spine. The mother falls… and we scream to the child: “RUN!!! RUN!!!” from all sides. The child froze, not understanding what to do. On one hand he wants to run, but on the other he wants to help his mother. And then suddenly his head, get this, this child’s HEAD gets shot by this scum, this evil BEAST. In this very moment, we all just suddenly forgot what death means, we forgot that there could be snipers there, just as a Crowd, Broke In! We threw smoke grenades so that they couldn’t see us. We broke in and just tore up all of them [fighters] that were inside. Well we got in there, but not just got in there. In the sense that people sacrificed their lives. Many soldiers sacrificed their lives in that moment. But we entered and fulfilled our task.

We could care less about our lives when we saw the life of a child being gone. When we realized that these are not people, but are animals, nothing less than beasts, that can allow themselves to… to kill a child. These are not people. Therefore I think that I ended up here exactly for the right reason. And everything that I have done here, I have done for these people who live right here and are smiling and hugging us. They even take the coordinates of where I live, as well as of my other fellow combat comrades, they want to come to our homeland and thank us for the liberation.

http://thesaker.is/chechen-soldier-...oment-where-he-saw-azov-battalions-true-face/
Should that be a joke? Asking a chechen terrorist why he is in Ukraine? Should he tell he is seeking washing machines?

I am amazed they don't know each shipment coming into Ukraine and are not hitting them on the way to Ukraine...ie as the shipment crosses the border. Satellites are not functioning for Russia???
The west sends weapons into Ukraine almost unhindered. Days and nights. 42 countries provide weapons and financial assistance via Poland, Slovakia and Romania. The Russians can’t stop the flows. Unless they attack Nato territories.

Im proud for us european people.

Harbor workers in Sweden rejcted to pump oil from a russian ship. In the end the ship left sweden to netherlands and the harbor workers in Rotterdam denied to assist the ship as well. Its sitting in the north sea now, doesnt know where to go. So far no oil embargo exists but european workers denie to do jobs associated with Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom