What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communism can brainwash the people, ok, but is it not the same in fascism, religious fanaticism or other things?
Ukraine army will win. It needs resolve, discipline, endurance and weapons. I have sympathy for underdogs. This war is unjustified, unprovoked.
What makes communism so dangerous is that it combines fanaticism with modern technology. Similar to fascism but very unlike religious fanaticism which seems to advocate low tech approach.

I don’t think anyone that follows the world liberal order will fight to the same level as a brainwashed communist of fascist.

What makes communism so dangerous is that it combines fanaticism with modern technology. Similar to fascism but very unlike religious fanaticism which seems to advocate low tech approach.

I don’t think anyone that follows the world liberal order will fight to the same level as a brainwashed communist of fascist.
Of course you can’t win the war with chopsticks. We will never beat China if we haven’t adopted gunpowder weapons going back in 14th century. Ukraine needs latest modern weapons. I am sure they will beat the Russians. What Russia succeeds so far?

Of course you can’t win the war with chopsticks. We will never beat China if we haven’t adopted gunpowder weapons going back in 14th century. Ukraine needs latest modern weapons. I am sure they will beat the Russians. What Russia succeeds so far?
I hope so. But so far Russia is so far succeding in keeping territory in Georgia. Crimea and eastern Ukraine and it is keeping central Asian countries in its orbit against their will. So it is not totally failed in its endeavours

Switchblade600 kamikaze drone having 40km range can be effective against heavy artillery in eastern warzone where Russia uses artillery to open way for armor. However without knowing the exact locations of artillery by satellite pictures or counter artillery radar the drones would be limited in effectiveness. Russia would ofcourse use ew equipment like krasukha in return. Unless the drones have iir sensors to target artillery under heavy jamming they wont be effective as well. Because of logistics issues and high vulnurability of larger vehicles transferred longer ranges Ukr can supply mostly man portables like manpads(can still be effective against Su25 unguided low altitude bombing runs),atgms,switchblades to eastern warzone. That is unlike southern Kherson region where they can supply heavy artillery-mlrs and similar that they take from western countries with less risk of getting targeted.

Regarding counter battery radars mostly they are pretty large and transferring them would be difficult in longer ranges.There are smaller ones like Aselsans version below which can be a dangerous combo with switchblade type of mortar launched long range kamikaze drones(Turkey has a version called Alpagu). The smaller counter battery radars generally aim for detecting mortar launch locations but you dont need exact location to launch the drone but estimated position. Smaller almost man portable counter battery radars can be enough to determine estimated positions of artillery even if not exact positions. The drone would handle the rest once it gets close if it has onboard iir sensor that can work under heavy jamming environment. Also regarding heavy jamming the drones can employ INS+IIR only if the target approximate location is known they would still be effective.

Aselsan_counter-battery_radar,_Kyiv_2018,_07.jpg

Last edited:
Now when Russia narrowed their field of operations they perform better then last two months, right now the Ukrainians are under the greatest challenge since the beginning of the war, it they manage to hold Donbas front intact or to pullback orderly inflicting further casualties to the invading army for extended period of time, their chances are increasing significantly to wage war to attrition which is their intention looking on all help and support given from western states.

Last edited:
Scott Ritter, (convicted child sex offender)

A window into dubious habits of the supreme chief of NATO forces:

EmRMEoEW8AYDDtf.jpg

EprFCVIW4AAuAc9.jpg

Tara Reade, a former Senate aide who last year accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching, has made an allegation of sexual assault against the former vice president.

There used to be other such videos, even compilations on YouTube showing more of the same from Biden. But owing to wonderful "freedom of speech" as practiced by western regimes and their affiliated capitalist media corporations, these clips were either deleted or relegated to unattainable positions in the search results, so I can't be bothered spending hours to look them up.

Most of these children improperly confronted by the president of the US regime aren't fifteen, but likely around six or seven.

I wonder when is he going to be investigated, let alone convicted?

at 18:00 min predicts Finland will be destroyed as a nation state by russia if it joins NATO. lol he's a comedian.

To date his prognostics, which by the way are shared by other knowledgeable analysts, turned out to be more accurate than those predicting a collapse of the Russian military etc.

If Ukraine cant survive with US and UK arms arm money, than nothing can help them.
But so far Russia is so far succeding in keeping territory in Georgia. Crimea and eastern Ukraine and it is keeping central Asian countries in its orbit against their will. So it is not totally failed in its endeavours.

Interesting, what happened? I thought Ukraine is going to expel the Russians from its territory and reconquer Crimea soon, or at least define these feats as realistic goals to reach. Seems like reality is beginning to set in, isn't it.

Last edited:
To date his prognostics, which by the way are shared by other knowledgeable analysts, turned out to be more accurate than those predicting a collapse of the Russian military etc.
If you bother to write down his quotes, you will see how delusional and wrong this Scott Ritter has been.
Interesting, what happened? I thought Ukraine is going to expel the Russians from its territory and reconquer Crimea soon, or at least define these feats as realistic goals to reach. Seems like reality is beginning to set in, isn't it.
I thought Ukraine would totally fall within 2 weeks. This what is happening is very hard to comprehend, and I think Russia is militarily just above turkey and below UK, France China etc. i used to think erroneously that they were numebr 2 in the world. Oh boy how wrong I was. And when this is all finished whether they win or lose Russia will fall even further down the ladder of capable militaries. Within 5 years even turkey will be able to defeat them.

I hope so. But so far Russia is so far succeding in keeping territory in Georgia. Crimea and eastern Ukraine and it is keeping central Asian countries in its orbit against their will. So it is not totally failed in its endeavours
Not to forget, as well, Russia swallowed great parts of Finland, China, Japan, Germany, Poland, Moldavia now trying to steal chunks from Ukraine by war. Before that Russia took lots of other independent territories. If Ukraine is finished the Baltic is next. So much of peaceful Russia image. Of course Russo propaganda blame all those countries are Nazi.

Russia strikes Kyiv factory 'that made missile used to sink flagship Moskva'​

Very salty response by Russia to the sinking of the flagship of the black sea fleet by Ukraine.

So Russia is caught in its web of lies again....
You think that’s salty, if the Russian navy tried to take revenge itself it might do an own goal, considering the dud rate of their own missiles.

Russian warships become submarines, Russian missiles become Torpedos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom