What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a narrow perspective and generally opinions expressed by the US MSM.

If I am you, I will widen it.

Which begs another question, who is really in charge in the US today?
No its not a narrow perspective. Its pretty much what Putin wants. Doesn't matter who is in charge of the U.S. today. I would question who is in charge of the U.S. if they allow Russia to conquer Ukraine.

No its not a narrow perspective. Its pretty much what Putin wants. Doesn't matter who is in charge of the U.S. today. I would question who is in charge of the U.S. if they allow Russia to conquer Ukraine.
I suggest you read this book.

Why Leaders Lie: The Truth About Lying in International Politics is a 2011 book by the political scientist John Mearsheimer.

US folks have been lied to since the very beginning.

The truth Is: Outside of the US Mainland esp. in Asia we are all laughing as we all knew that they were lies. That is why US cannot rally supports among Asian population.

I suggest you read this book.

Why Leaders Lie: The Truth About Lying in International Politics is a 2011 book by the political scientist John Mearsheimer.

US folks have been lied to since the very beginning.

The truth Is: Outside of the US Mainland esp. in Asia we are all laughing as we all knew that they were lies. That is why US cannot rally supports among Asian population.
Then I suggest you think about what Putin has said about his intentions. He says he won't invade, he invades. He says he won't occupy, he occupies. Heck now they are trying to impose a referendum where people vote whether they should be part of Russia or not while in the middle of a war. Won't work when the Ukrainians push them out.

And the fatman from the previous US Administration has the audacity to boasts in front of his audience how they were trained to lie, cheat and steal.

And mighty proud of it.

If you think I give a sh/t about what Russian sources say. :lol:

The event of the Moskva should enlighten you but seems not. :lol:
Reading any Russian source on the war is pointless, I only read the entertaining ones that attempt to explain away an obvious setback. like Moskva.

The name of the biggest most famous Russian newspaper "Pravda" (truth) tells you all you need to know about the reliability if Russian sourced information.

Reactions: mmr
Then I suggest you think about what Putin has said about his intentions. He says he won't invade, he invades. He says he won't occupy, he occupies. Heck now they are trying to impose a referendum where people vote whether they should be part of Russia or not while in the middle of a war. Won't work when the Ukrainians push them out.
Again many of his words were taken out of context as he spoke in Russian. The nuances in the translation was just an excuse.

I am not so gullible as the average sophiscated Americans.

1650420691534.png

1650420716657.png

Analysts are generally saying both sides lied but will generally ignored the uncorroborated Western sources.

The Russian and Chinese sources are closer to the truth based on independent analysis.

Russia said there are only 8,100 UKR and AVOZ in Mariupol and to me, it is plausible.

Zalensky said Ukraine lost only 1,500 troops and we know it is a ...

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Every side lies about the setbacks they have. It is childish to expect the parties in war act like saints. Even Sun-Tzu said all warfare is based on the deception.
but not on self deception

Again many of his words were taken out of context as he spoke in Russian. The nuances in the translation was just an excuse.

I am not so gullible as the average sophiscated Americans.
LOL! Definitely not taken out of context. He said what he says. From denazify to even Decommunization.

Official translation of his speech from the official Russian government.

"It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we have been hearing an increasing number of statements coming from the West that there is no need any more to abide by the documents setting forth the outcomes of World War II, as signed by the totalitarian Soviet regime. How can we respond to that?"

"The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation."

Another speech days before the invasion.

MOSCOW, February 21. /TASS/. If Ukraine created by the Bolsheviks wants genuine de-communization, this will suit Russia, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday.

"Now grateful descendants have demolished monuments to Lenin in Ukraine. This is what they call de-communization. Do you want de-communization? Well, this quite suits us. But you must not stop halfway. We are ready to show you what genuine de-communization means for Ukraine," Putin said in his address to the nation over the situation in Ukraine’s southeast.

The modern Ukraine was entirely created by Communist Russia, Russian President said. "The modern Ukraine was entirely and completely created by Russia, or rather, the Bolshevik, Communist Russia," the head of state said.

"This process started almost immediately after the 1917 Revolution; Lenin and his associates did it in a way, very brutal towards Russia itself - by separating, alienating parts of Russia’s own historic territories," Putin added.

According to Putin, "nobody asked millions of people about anything.".

I just hope they are being paid well for it. If they are doing it for free I feel sorry for them.
Feel sorry for yourself being so gullible and emotional in front of the truth.. .. go blame tweeter and the world media while you are at it.. or you expect everyone to be like you..that's very childish of you.. there are two parties to this war.. i have both Ukrainian and Russian friends and had them for a long time.. not one rational Ukrainians believe in that BS cheap propaganda.. just imagine that NATO headed by the US said officially they don't want to confront Russia face to face..

Last edited:
LOL! Definitely not taken out of context. He said what he says. From denazify to even Decommunization.

Official translation of his speech from the official Russian government.

"It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we have been hearing an increasing number of statements coming from the West that there is no need any more to abide by the documents setting forth the outcomes of World War II, as signed by the totalitarian Soviet regime. How can we respond to that?"

"The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation."

Another speech days before the invasion.

MOSCOW, February 21. /TASS/. If Ukraine created by the Bolsheviks wants genuine de-communization, this will suit Russia, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday.

"Now grateful descendants have demolished monuments to Lenin in Ukraine. This is what they call de-communization. Do you want de-communization? Well, this quite suits us. But you must not stop halfway. We are ready to show you what genuine de-communization means for Ukraine," Putin said in his address to the nation over the situation in Ukraine’s southeast.

The modern Ukraine was entirely created by Communist Russia, Russian President said. "The modern Ukraine was entirely and completely created by Russia, or rather, the Bolshevik, Communist Russia," the head of state said.

"This process started almost immediately after the 1917 Revolution; Lenin and his associates did it in a way, very brutal towards Russia itself - by separating, alienating parts of Russia’s own historic territories," Putin added.

According to Putin, "nobody asked millions of people about anything.".
Read it again. It makes senses.

That is what broken promises from US and NATO have brought them. The law of retaliation.

Don't complained as the US and allies are clearly in breach.

Treaties and agreements are useless, he pointed out which are true again today.

One US President will tear up signed agreement of the previous President and that violated international law.

I have no time to read it all today and merely did a quick cursory glances but will read it again later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom