What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, no credence to these stories or video clips which were recycled over and over again.

Offering no clue to when it happened or whether they were edited.

So when did it happened, in the beginning or last week? Or staged.
You can say it was staged or not, that's your choice what to believe.

Good time to go on the offensive more before they can resupply, repair and rearm and bring in more troops.

It’s becoming clearer by the day that the Russians, under Vladimir Putin, are the modern day Nazis. Putin needs to be exterminated

If you listen to what they say, they never had the intention of capturing Kiev. The purpose of this move was to tie down Ukrainian troops and prevent their redeployment futher east.

The critical area is the Donbass.
Well they did a bad job on that. Since the whole entire Russian forces in the North is gone and clean out the rest all the way to Sumy, they can send them south since tens of thousands of Ukrainian troops have hold back the Russian forces in Donbas. Just look at the map...
FPcegO2XwA8fPZv

Good time to go on the offensive more before they can resupply, repair and rearm and bring in more troops.
I heard this from an analyst in the news show as well. Ukraine will be trying to go on the offensive in East and make some gains before Russia can reposition their forces.

I hope that the Ukrainians will go after the southern coast.

Listen to what’s going on from a media that’s not bought or supported by pro-west oligarchs.
G Galloway MOATs And all because Pakistan friendly with China and in Moscow to sign deals of oil and grain for Pakistan and refusing to join in the gang rape on Russia instigated and organised and financed by USA that USA wanted regime change in Pakistan :suicide:

I heard this from an analyst in the news show as well. Ukraine will be trying to go on the offensive in East and make some gains before Russia can reposition their forces.

I hope that the Ukrainians will go after the southern coast.
I use Kharkiv to attack the forces in east and flank them if possible and Zaphorizhzhia to push towards Melitopol and the rest of south while getting rid of of the forces in Kherson region and take the city. If the Russians blow up the bridge at Kherson, then its ok and just go around, at least the Russians can't take Kherson anymore.

I use Kharkiv to attack the forces in east and flank them if possible and Zaphorizhzhia to push towards Melitopol and the rest of south while getting rid of of the forces in Kherson region and take the city. If the Russians blow up the bridge at Kherson, then its ok and just go around, at least the Russians can't take Kherson anymore.

Yep, they need to flank the Russian forces east of Kharkiv

Does the U.S. or U.K. even have any ground based Harpoon missiles, what about the rest of Europe? Wonder if we can provide more modern anti ship missile platforms if not Harpoons or Exocets.
There is a coastal defense system based on the Exocet.. called " The EXOCET MOBILE COASTAL DEFENCE SYSTEM " made by MBDA

1649044029800.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom