What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian BTR82A,nothing much remains of it

FOukXnTXIAY6WPE.jpg

Did Albanians requested Belgrade for permission to secede from Serbia ? Mariupol is part of Donetsk Peoples Republic. DPR and Russian forces do not need permission from some Bandera sypmathiser Boichenko.

rferl.org ? Are you aware that this is US founded propaganda bullhorn ? Are you aware that you are peddling US propaganda ?

Sky News, The Guardian ? More of the same. They all lied about alleged WMD in Iraq. Do you found them credible ?

How do you know that US “biological research facilities” are not engaged in producing biological weapons ? What are US “biological research facilities” doing in the Ukraine ? Why USA have “biological research facilities” abroad ?

Bear in mind long Anglosaxon history of using weapons of mass destruction. They used biological weapons against Natives in North America, they used nuclear weapons against civilians in Japan, they used depleted uranium against civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq. Anglosaxons have love affair with weapons of mass destruction. They love to use WMD. No wonder that the World is concerned about US alleged “biological research facilities”.

1. Check my rebuttal in following post:

2. Do I have to teach you the basics of reading and writing now? It would be much better for you to focus on contents (and lines of evidence) instead of deciding validity of sources on strictly country-origin basis.

I do NOT dismiss Russian sources for the sake of being Russian in person; I double-check contents for accuracy or credibility when I am not sure about something because Russian cyberwarfare practices are real and well-documented.

Destruction in Mariupol can be ascertained through following lines of evidence:

2.1. Footage

2.2. Photographs

2.3. Survivor accounts

What more you want to see in this case?

3. Understand the concept of WMDs First and Foremost:

Iraq had a chemical weapons program:

American troops found hidden caches:

Popular narrative notwithstanding.

Western sources such as Sky News, The Guardian and More of the same do NOT lie all the time.

4. You are repeating your assertions over and over again instead of comprehending information shared with you. This is BOT behavior (suspicious).

I have provided answers in following posts:

Take your time to comprehend shared information and then get back to me.

True. A hiccup. A bump. Nobody should expect the war lasts more than a few months. Why are people exaggerating the death of OBOR when the bumps are short in duration and regional only?

OBOR was half-frozen for at least 3 years now, long before covid. Saying this as somebody working on an OBOR project.

Last edited:

Doctors in Kiev say that either Ukraine will win or Putin would loose :azn:

You seriously think, that removing "US/NATO puppet in Ukraine" will change anything ? After this war the Ukrainians will hate the Russians for generations.
It shouldn't have dragged on so much. If the situation was solved in 2014 or before the invasion now by the Ukrainian government signing treaties of neutrality and accepting Crimea as Russian land and maybe granting autonomous status to Donbass or a special treaty for eastern Ukraine...this war could have been avoided.

USA and those in NATO who insisted on an aggressive policy are the ones to blame. These ones encouraged and pushed the Ukrainians,these are the ones you could say,who seduced the Ukrainian people to go to their side and to rely on them foolishly. The Ukrainians who wanted to be "de-Russified",were seduced by the money of the EU and the promises of the West. It's the Eastern Bloc complex. After the fall of communism,these people frantically tried to get out of poverty. I don't blame them. Some remained moderate,some returned to religion but many were blinded by a love of money and luxury.
I don't blame them for trying to escape poverty and the oppression of the communist tyranny,but they fell for American and Western European promises.

What did the Russians ask for? The only thing they asked for was not to mess with their sphere of influence,their neighborhood,countries like Georgia,Armenia,Azerbaijan,Belarus,Ukraine,Kazakhstan.

But no,the Warhawks in Washington and Brussels had to have these countries too. To weaken an already weak Russia.

Instead on focusing on China for example,they did everything they could to weaken Russia. Proxy wars,sanctions,adding more neighbors to NATO,presenting the Russians as the old evil communists of the Cold War.

Religiously speaking,to destroy Orthodoxy,which was the soul of this nation and still is. The bond that unites the people,that talks about family,traditions,faith in God and love for the motherland.

Just like when they want to destroy Islam they either try to seduce muslims or introduce hardcore nutcases to them and keep them divided.

Putin with all his faults,supported the Orthodox Church. And the Orthodox Church contrary to Protestantism,does not tolerate the modern Western culture: LGBT rights,teaching children about transgenders,SJW movements,feminism, political correctness,idiotic music and Hinduist and Buddhist practices.

See,this way they couldn't corrupt Russians easily. Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church had started putting a stop on all that. Faith,Patriotism and a sense of slavic identity was coming back to them. And the West didn't like that.

What would have happened if Belarussians and Ukrainians woke up and remembered they were the same people? What would have happened if the 3 Russias united again? It would have been a nightmare for the Freemasons and Zionists of USA and Europe.

So they probably thought...China can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom