What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin runs out of money. Investors prepare the country going bankrupt. Russia bonds are worth 20 cent per dollar.

28157D5F-E769-4C97-946E-FD2445D50427.png

Same edited video is circulating on this tread before stating Russia drop missile or something.

Too much fake new/videos are out there.
I seen this first time and i dont remember anything like this here

The psychological effect of American $$ flooding into this Russo-Ukrainian conflict cannot be understated. While the Ukrainians are surely licking their lips to get some effective weapons, the Russians will be haunted by what they've read from their history books. Russians have already lost most people in this 3 week conflict than the Americans lost in entire Afghan/Iraq campaign. With all the new hardware coming into Ukrainian hands, Russia may loose more people than the erstwhile Soviet lost in Afghanistan before the end of this month :butcher:

The psychological effect of American $$ flooding into this Russo-Ukrainian conflict cannot be understated. While the Ukrainians are surely licking their lips to get some effective weapons, the Russians will be haunted by what they've read from their history books. Russians have already lost most people in this 3 week conflict than the Americans lost in entire Afghan/Iraq campaign. With all the new hardware coming into Ukrainian hands, Russia may loose more people than the erstwhile Soviet lost in Afghanistan before the end of this month :butcher:

A lot of Russians are going to die. The Ukrainians are getting a crap ton of anti armor weapons.

A lot of Russians are going to die. The Ukrainians are getting a crap ton of anti armor weapons.
US should pay Russian soldiers a hundred bucks in cash and offer a flight ticket to South America. I'm sure many would take it over what is coming :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom