What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Old news. But to add, it wasnt just Indian students that were harassed and not allowed to cross because of the UKR border guards. They were other minorities as well. Most notably were a group of Nigerian students that went to study in UKR before the war. When war hit, they tried to make it out but were stopped by the border guards. They werent given any protection against the cold when they were forced to sleep outside and as a result, nearly all of them died from the cold. It was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly.

Hence I question the mental capacity of those minorities even on this forum feeling so much for Ukraine and defending it, let them burn their own house in Europe just sit back and eat popcorn.

Last edited:
and you dont find it "incredible" how US spends money it doesnt have on wars it doesnt win?? At least Russia spends money it has on wars it will win.

smfh...i'm so happy i dont have your brain.
I also find it incredibly the US wastes billions on humanitarian aid all over the world. Always nice to overlook that fact 🙄

You and your nazi nonsense
Don’t copy Putin, Lavrov. They see nazi everywhere. Maybe in China too.
They are not nazi they are just bad people.
Bad people exist everywhere. You don’t start a war just because there are bad people. The question what percentage of bad and good people. Have you ever been to East Europe?
I was not beaten by mob when traveled to Czech, Slowenia.

Czech and Slovenia are not east European countries though.. they are central European countries.

well if 75km is short for you 3rd of Khordad and Bavar-373 can pick up targets up to 75km away wit their E/O . if they turn on radar their detection range will be twice

one is precise , one is not , their use is a lot different
Dude 75km is short (That is if they can actually achieve that), considering most HARM or stand off missile has around 100+km range.....also Bavar-373 uses X-band radar for short range engagement

And S-300 is precise? It was around 2 hits every 10 missile launch when they were used as SAM, am I were to believe it become "Precise" when it was used in SSM??

What world are you living in

and the system can be booted up and ready but not emit any signal , the radar can even start rotation (if its that sort of radar) before having any emission
by the way how long it take to have a full sweep , 3s 4s or 5s
All I can say is read the definition of the term EMCON. Otherwise, I can only say your understanding of emission control are absolutely wrong.....

You and your nazi nonsense
Don’t copy Putin, Lavrov. They see nazi everywhere. Maybe in China too.
They are not nazi they are just bad people.
Bad people exist everywhere. You don’t start a war just because there are bad people. The question what percentage of bad and good people. Have you ever been to East Europe?
I was not beaten by mob when traveled to Czech, Slowenia.
lol, Mr Yang seems to forget they treated African student the same way. So were Chinese Nazi as well??

Dude 75km is short (That is if they can actually achieve that), considering most HARM or stand off missile has around 100+km range.....also Bavar-373 uses X-band radar for short range engagement
it has the option of an electro optic camera installed on tellar itself. and HARM needs an emitting radar. if there is no emition fat chance that it can hit anything and standof weapon needs to find the target first,
and you think how RQ-4 was hit without spy plane that was flying beside it or the RQ-4 itself don't be aware of being targetted
And S-300 is precise? It was around 2 hits every 10 missile launch when they were used as SAM, am I were to believe it become "Precise" when it was used in SSM??
so standard and patriot are not percise either. those twomissile fired is because they want to be certain of the hit
All I can say is read the definition of the term EMCON. Otherwise, I can only say your understanding of emission control are absolutely wrong.....
wonder what it has to do to our discussion , a radar can be booted in every aspect but don't emit any wave

So both sides are using civ infrastructure. Surprise surprise.
Ukraine is defending and Russia is attacking. In my opinion Russia has no excuse firing anything from inside civilian infrastructure. Special operation “liberating” Ukraine..
Liberation of Pisky. Very “precise“ use of thermobaric rockets. Im sure whos left are celebrating
Look at this ghost town while remembering all these pro-russian propaganda post about Ukraine shelling Donetsk a few kilometers to the east. The russians have zero honor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom