What's new

Russia 'tries to steal coronavirus vaccine': US, UK and Canada accuse Moscow of sanctioning a wave o

well, then i think it's time that the politicians just start *sharing* vaccine trial candidate formulas between rival nations!

arrogance is as much a sin as lying is, in my opinion! :D
Its not about vaccine its about economic and political war

Indeed , the arrogance west and bunch of lowlife liar. It's no coincidence China are beating them in all corners. Maybe some want to claim west never lie and they are the most righteous. :enjoy:

those are just the cultural differences again..

here in the west, we resort to lies and cheating when driven into a corner.
but many of us then later confess our sins. i don't see China doing that!

it does seem China resorts to extreme secrecy, dirty tricks and long term offensive planning when driven into a corner.
like when it didn't tell the world about how it had many many corona virus patients, which ultimately led to corona virus travelling around the entire world!!

It's weird. Previously they accuse China, now Russia.

But I thought this vaccine of corona virus are for humanity. They should be share. Not to be monopolized by somebody. Because vaccine is important for human survival. Then why would stealing the vaccine become a problem? They should share it, aren't they? Nobody need to steal. Unless those western countries have bad intention and want to monopolize them (the vaccine) for themselves and barred that vaccine from being used by anybody else.
China said once the vaccine has pass the final stage they will distribute the vaccine worldwide at very low price. The western countries are not happy with this announcement. They were hoping to make a lot of money with Covid vaccine. They are angry at China for this announcement.

like when it didn't tell the world about how it had many many corona virus patients, which ultimately led to corona virus travelling around the entire world!!

You should channel your frustrations to Spain.

Researchers at the University of Barcelona say they have detected COVID-19 in samples taken from wastewater collected in March 2019, nine months before the disease was first discovered in China

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-0...ch-2019-say-researchers-RJ2ZnDL8Ag/index.html

Intellectual property belongs to human kind. You can't copy or steal what would benefit billions of people.

Back
Top Bottom