What's new

RUSSIA TO DESTROY MERKEL: US official discovers intelligence of takedown plot

Under Trump, the US will probably try and wean itself away from dependency on middle eastern oil imports

On that score, we already have. The US only gets an average of 10% of it's oil from the Middle East, year to year. The overwhelming amount of oil we use or import, comes from either our own country or Canada. We have actually become a major exporter of energy; oil & natural gas, low-sulphur coal.

I dont know, Buffy? Anyways enlighten me sir.

No but quoting unofficial anonymous sources as "CIA said" is pretty low as a journalist standards. Also why attack Russia? Isn't that Obama who once said to Romney "The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back", when Romney accused Russia. But suddenly all hell broke the moment democrats lost?

putin-berlusconi-f_3385185b.jpg

I dont know, Buffy? Anyways enlighten me sir.

No but quoting unofficial anonymous sources as "CIA said" is pretty low as a journalist standards. Also why attack Russia? Isn't that Obama who once said to Romney "The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back", when Romney accused Russia. But suddenly all hell broke the moment democrats lost?

Posting media clips for a country's super sensitive national security related issue is pretty dumb if you ask me. This isn't a "journalist" saying it, it was a report given to Congress. As a result, very senior and prominent Republics and Democrat leaders have asked an investigation into it. I like Mr. Trump's agenda for growth and bringing jobs back to America. But what I was the most, is the national security of my country to remain the utmost important thing. Whether its Mr. Trump or Mr. Joe Blow. So this entire thing should be reviewed and I have total trust in our CIA and the FBI. These guy will leave no stone unturned and will find out the real deal. And there may be any, but so far, they have conclusive evidence on all three cases they've reported on. Let's see. I don't like to comment on anything that's under investigation so I'll let the law enforcement tell us what's the reality. Thanks

Posting media clips for a country's super sensitive national security related issue is pretty dumb if you ask me. This isn't a "journalist" saying it, it was a report given to Congress. As a result, very senior and prominent Republics and Democrat leaders have asked an investigation into it. I like Mr. Trump's agenda for growth and bringing jobs back to America. But what I was the most, is the national security of my country to remain the utmost important thing. Whether its Mr. Trump or Mr. Joe Blow. So this entire thing should be reviewed and I have total trust in our CIA and the FBI. These guy will leave no stone unturned and will find out the real deal. And there may be any, but so far, they have conclusive evidence on all three cases they've reported on. Let's see. I don't like to comment on anything that's under investigation so I'll let the law enforcement tell us what's the reality. Thanks
Really? Have you even gone through the Washington Post, where they quote anonymous "CIA" officials, saying Russia rigged the election. Whether you trust CIA or FBI is none of my concern, but blaming Russia for democrats own incompetence is going low. Hillary lost 1.2 billion $ in this election campaign, heck she even took 4 years to complete her loan that she took during 2008 elections. Paying million $ to post in reddit and facebook and then saying no we lost because of russia is fucked up. Of all the things donald trump is, he is far better than hillary clinton in this regard.

Really? Have you even gone through the Washington Post, where they quote anonymous "CIA" officials, saying Russia rigged the election. Whether you trust CIA or FBI is none of my concern, but blaming Russia for democrats own incompetence is going low. Hillary lost 1.2 billion $ in this election campaign, heck she even took 4 years to complete her loan that she took during 2008 elections. Paying million $ to post in reddit and facebook and then saying no we lost because of russia is fucked up. Of all the things donald trump is, he is far better than hillary clinton in this regard.

Here is one of the many articles. Note at the word "report" in it!
Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...help-him-win-election/?utm_term=.d436ea08f553

People like you, belonging to different nations and a Russian flag, typing shiit about our country think they know it more than we do. How effing dumb.

Here is one of the many articles. Note at the word "report" in it!
Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...help-him-win-election/?utm_term=.d436ea08f553

People like you, belonging to different nations and a Russian flag, typing shiit about our country think they know it more than we do. How effing dumb.
Washington Post themselves concluded in their post, which went viral, that Intelligence agencies are not sure if Russia was actually involved.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_12_at_8_22_41_AM.jpg

Oh and it was OBAMA again who said stop whining to Donald Trump about "mythical" rigged elections.

BTW, HILLARY IS NOT AMERICA.
1. Hillary supporters denied Trump as President-Elect.
2. Then they created rucus all over the country, with fake "trump-supporters creating violence", when that didn't work,
3. Blame Independent media as Fake news, whereas CNN, MSNBC etc were creating fake rigged polls to support Madame President. Get it? Madame President. No?
Screen_Shot_2016_12_12_at_8_52_25_AM.jpg
4. When that didn't worked and liberal media were getting exposed She quickly shifted to Russia, and started whining about rigging.

When nothing works, simply blame Russia #LibtardLogic

and to reply to your rant "People like you, belonging to different nations and a Russian flag, typing shiit about our country think they know it more than we do. How effing dumb"

Good that you realise it now. Don't criticize my country if you can't take criticism yourself.

@DJ_Viper I apologise for giving you a logical reply to your rant. All it took me is a quick look at your post history to figure out who you are. A Pakistani living in US, and I wasted my time giving reply to you, *sigh*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom