What's new

Russia to deliver 5 transport combat helicopters to Bangladesh

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
“We have recently signed a contract for delivery of five helicopter gunships of this model to Bangladesh,” director for special commissions exporting company Rosoboronexport Nikolay Dimidyuk

KUALA-LUMPUR, April 15. /ITAR-TASS/. Russia and Bangladesh have concluded an agreement on delivery of five transport combat helicopters Mil Mi-171Sh to that country, director for special commissions and head of the delegation from Russian main arms exporting company Rosoboronexport Nikolay Dimidyuk said at the Defence Services Asia exhibition DSA-2014 in the Malaysian capital on Tuesday.

“We are holding a presentation of choppers Mi-171Sh for Malaysia today. We have recently signed a contract for delivery of five helicopter gunships of this model to Bangladesh,” he said.

According to Dimidyuk, "a lot of countries in the Asia-Pacific region" are interested in supplying Mi-171Sh, in particular, the representatives of Malaysia and Nepal.

The Mil Mi-171Sh is a Russian helicopter also known as the Mi-8M in production at two factories in Kazan and Ulan-Ude. It is a medium twin-turbine transport helicopter.

source: ITAR-TASS: Economy - Russia to deliver 5 transport combat helicopters to Bangladesh

@british_bengali here :bunny::yahoo::yay:

Whats the cost of one heli? I think 5 will be enough for Bangladesh.

Maybe you din't got my question.............i just asked if BAF has more Oranges (Helicopters/trainers) than Apples (fighters) & if yes, how it will intend to keep DOCTOR AWAY (enemies away) as it hardly has APPLES (fighters).
orange's duty is orange, apple's duty is apple. if you do not have apple does not mean you should not have orange

orange's duty is orange, apple's duty is apple. if you do not have apple does not mean you should not have orange

But don't you think if one does not have Apples than there can be serious Health Hazards?? I know that Apples are costly but only a right mix of diet makes a Healthy man........how long can one survive on ORANGES or FISH???

Why Bangladesh needs so many Helicopters? Are they planning some invasion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom