What's new

Russia to deliver 5 transport combat helicopters to Bangladesh

My God!!!! You owned @BDforever :lol:
how is that so ? wishful thinking ? :lol:

But don't you think if one does not have Apples than there can be serious Health Hazards?? I know that Apples are costly but only a right mix of diet makes a Healthy man........how long can one survive on ORANGES or FISH???
there is a alternative of apple called guava :coffee:

Don't you go overboard, his litchis will drop off. :D
said from real life experience :rofl:

BD has more nos. of helicopter & trainers than fighters right???

Awami League implemented indian plan to turn Bangladesh defense force as indian auxiliary force and use Bangladesh tax payers money for indian defense needs. These will be used acting as indian auxiliary in case India has needs in NE or in the event of conflict with China. You are correct in your observation and don't be surprised when you see more heli than fighter.Only Awami thugs are here to run their mouth while their brain stays below their knees.

hardly a single BD thread goes by without Indian trolls..... three pages of crap.... pathetic!!
Indeed but BD's are also to be blamed for this.Your section has been filled with stupid conspiracy theories and stuff.I have stopped visiting BD section .You should open a thread in GHQ an complain about it.

14 Mi17sh, 17 Mi17 v3 and 2 Mi 17 v5 (for vip)
beside, 16 Bell 212

8-)
Mate can these Mi-17sh be armed with the Vikhr anti tank missiles?I read it once somewhere that the Mi-17sh can be used in anti-tank warfare but can you provide some information in this regard!

Mate can these Mi-17sh be armed with the Vikhr anti tank missiles?I read it once somewhere that the Mi-17sh can be used in anti-tank warfare but can you provide some information in this regard!
The Mi-171Sh is armed with a Shturm-V high-precision guided missile system. The missiles can destroy modern battle tanks protected by explosive reactive armour, fortified points and aerial targets. The Shturm-V missile complex launches Ataka supersonic missiles equipped with a hollow-charge warhead for defeating armoured targets. The missile can destroy aerial targets with a fragmentation warhead and lightly armoured combat materiel by using a high-explosive warhead.

The Mi-171Sh is also provided with hardpoints to carry up to 80 S-8 unguided rockets and GSh-23L 23mm cannons, with an ammunition load of 500 rounds.

Small arms, such as the 7.62mm PKT machine gun, PK machine gun and RPK light machine gun, are mounted in the nose and rear fuselage sections. The gun pivots provided at the doorway and near the windows allow the onboard troops to operate these weapons during flight.
Mi-171Sh Combat-Transport Helicopter - Army Technology
yes these Mi-17sh can be armed with the Vikhr anti tank missiles. it is there in Vikhr anti tank missiles info
beside: this Mi17 version also used for electronic warfare

Indeed but BD's are also to be blamed for this.Your section has been filled with stupid conspiracy theories and stuff.I have stopped visiting BD section .You should open a thread in GHQ an complain about it.

No, most of these are not conspiracy theories (I mean exclude the threads where one or two posters keep making peculiar claims not supported, or simply ignored, by the rest). But you think so because it's incomprehensible for majority nationalities how a govt can act against the interests of the nation it represents.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom