What's new

Russia threatens to retain brahmos source code

Are you seriously telling me you did not read the date when the thread was started? and if you did not whats that make you? please learn to follow rules , it make you more credible in the long run on this forum.

now stop provoking me without any reason,,,,am not going to take this shit lying down

It's useless to even discuss this. Not only is India producing BrahMos in quantity, but also developed some
advanced models Block-2 and Block-3 with unique new capabilities.

We have also recently replaced BrahMos' SAR seeker with an indigenous one, a lot of other stuff has
been indigenised too. There is no problem reported about not enough ToT or knowledge-sharing. DRDO
is already well into developing fully indigenous cruise missiles : subsonic 1000+ km Nirbhay & supersonic
600km LRCM.

It's useless to even discuss this. Not only is India producing BrahMos in quantity, but also developed some
advanced models Block-2 and Block-3 with unique new capabilities.

We have also recently replaced BrahMos' SAR seeker with an indigenous one, a lot of other stuff has
been indigenised too. There is no problem reported about not enough ToT or knowledge-sharing. DRDO
is already well into developing fully indigenous cruise missiles : subsonic 1000+ km Nirbhay & supersonic
600km LRCM.
See the date my friend :rofl:
Its decade old article. A lot of water has been flown till date.

(/Sarcastic mode on)I think Brahmos is a total failure and so is all those Agni series missiles.It's a Russian missile which has been painted by the evil Yindoos and given an indigenous name.Damn we should rather learn from the Chinese how they made that hypersonic C-802 anti ship missile which has already been termed as the "Vikramaditya killer" by our dear western neighbors.Damn evil Yindoos can't even make a proper missile...(/Sarcastic mode off:p::p:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom