What's new

Russia remembered with gratitude as India joins elite space club

Hey Idiot .USSR is a superpower at that time .They dont need the support of 3rd world poor country India at that time.At that time India dont have a sphere of influence like now.Now India have some influence in international stage.But at 1980's very funny ..But Pakistan has more friends and influence at that time.
What sphere of influence does pakistan had or has? even today whe pakistan has almost no friends left we stand by china even in the worst of circumstances...........but no matter what pakistan stood by China right from the begining.... we stood beside them even against USA and USSR at a time......USSR planned nuclear attack on China in 1969 - Telegraph but what you did for USSR did you supported them against pakistan and USA in 1980s. this is way we say our frienship is deeper than ocean stronger than steel and sweeter than honey.:pakistan::cheers::china:

China dont expect Pakistan help.Actually if Pakistan help china then both countries will land in more trouble.It become Chinese liabilty to give aid to Pakistan and US will withdraw all aid given to pakistan.
Even after 13 years of alliance in war on terror robbert gates (x defence minister of USA) said we never
considered pakistan and ally in war on terror, than i don't know why do you think that USA is giving us "AID" due to her "KINDNESS" and "SOFT HEART".:hitwall:

Last edited:
What sphere of influence does pakistan had or has? even today whe pakistan has almost no friends left we stand by china even in the worst of circumstances...........but no matter what pakistan stood by China right from the begining.... we stood beside them even against USA and USSR at a time......USSR planned nuclear attack on China in 1969 - Telegraph but what you did for USSR did you supported them against pakistan and USA in 1980s. this is way we say our frienship is deeper than ocean stronger than steel and sweeter than honey.:pakistan::cheers::china:

Even after 13 years of alliance in war on terror robbert gates (x defence minister of USA) said we never
considered pakistan and ally in war on terror, than i don't know why do you think that USA is giving us "AID" due to her "KINDNESS" and "SOFT HEART".:hitwall:

Really..OMG you are in such a stage to support powerful country like China.Such a powerful pakistan :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:Do you know how much money gave Pakistan by USA after 1947?In this world that money is called as 'AID'.
About Chinese help.This China also with Pakistan during 1965,1971 and 1999.But we cant see chinese help to Pakistan at that time.Even PRC ask Pakistan to withdraw from Kargil indirectly a favour to India.
Even if there is a clash between PRC and USA now .what can you do ?Nothing.one is superpower and other is great power.Only thing Pakistan can do is to put fingers in lip and remain silent and sit to a corner.A failed state cant help a great power like China.
You can support china upto a limit and that limit is drawn by US of A.
And for last for US allies means servant .Pakistan is a major non-NATO ally.That is why we keep a distance from US.
And after 2001 for WOT, Pak gets more than 20 billion$ aid whether gates classify Pakistan as ally or not,it is a fact .And you leadership cheerfully accept that money with open arms.That means Pakistan is on pay roll of US.Recently, Pak gets 1.6billion$ money.
Friend in geo politics their is no constant friends or constant enemies.only interest
But in Russia-India friendship our interest is always same with mutual respect .We Indians and Russians know their own limits and sensitivities and we are happy with that.Russia and India will always remain as friend .we dont boast our friendship as so called""our frienship is deeper than ocean stronger than steel and sweeter than honey"".:lol:

Bur our friendship is unique .Russia - India long live friendship.

Really..OMG you are in such a stage to support powerful country like China.Such a powerful pakistan :lol::lol::rofl::rofl: 2:Do you know how much money gave Pakistan by USA after 1947?In this world that money is called as 'AID'.
3: About Chinese help.This China also with Pakistan during 1965,1971 and 1999.But we cant see chinese help to Pakistan at that time.Even PRC ask Pakistan to withdraw from Kargil indirectly a favour to India.
4:Even if there is a clash between PRC and USA now .what can you do ?Nothing.one is superpower and other is great power.Only thing Pakistan can do is to put fingers in lip and remain silent and sit to a corner.A failed state cant help a great power like China.
You can support china upto a limit and that limit is drawn by US of A.
5: And for last for US allies means servant .Pakistan is a major non-NATO ally.That is why we keep a distance from US.
And after 2001 for WOT, 6:Pak gets more than 20 billion$ aid whether gates classify Pakistan as ally or not,it is a fact .And you leadership cheerfully accept that money with open arms.That means Pakistan is on pay roll of US.Recently, Pak gets 1.6billion$ money.
Friend in geo politics their is no constant friends or constant enemies.only interest
But in Russia-India friendship our interest is always same with mutual respect .We Indians and Russians know their own limits and sensitivities and we are happy with that.Russia and India will always remain as friend .we dont boast our friendship as so called""our frienship is deeper than ocean stronger than steel and sweeter than honey"".:lol:

Bur our friendship is unique .Russia - India long live friendship.
I can't see, where did i mentioned pak as powerfull country,altough we kicked in you butt countless time, leaving you in a misearable condition. remember 1948 kashmir, 1965, kashmir ops, kargil (although end was bad for us due to our coward politicians) and THE DEVIL ISI:devil: , you will metion 1971 yes, ok, you won that time.......... 2: i am really thankfull to you for increasing my vocablary
3: Kid go and read history once again. i don't wana go into useless arguments if you don't know history.
4: you are right baby, but remember when USA said that they will attack pak tribal areas, and a very clear msg in a very clear tone was delivered to usa by china that if you attack pak , it means attack on china. and how pak stood in favour of china although there are many examples but i will give you this example for future, when west said they will attack iran pak said attack on iran will be attack on pak and we will support iran by every possible mean. now we don't have a very good relations with iran, even in stress some times, but chinese are considered brothers in pakistan:china: what do you think what will happen if somebody including usa, attacks china will pak stay there and what china fighting, no sir absolutly not, both by diplomatic and military point of view pak is next to china and pak will never sit aside if china is at war, no matter who is the opposite.:pakistan:
5:
Obama: U.S., India 'Natural Allies' In 21st Century : NPR you are their natural servant:omghaha::omghaha:
Gates says he never thought of Pakistan as an ally - DAWN.COM so they never consider pak a servant according to your def.
6: hahahahaha u r really funny, it doesnot matters that a defence minister ,in its time, never consider pak an ally........hahahaha what do you think is he an india primeminister who don't have any value in his country.... he was the defence minister of US of A.... and about so called AID, are u really dumb are u r just acting like it.... i mean will china give AID to you considering that you are supporting tibitan terrorists.... if usa gives us money that doesnot mean taht she is kind enough, that means she must have a diplomatic necessity:pakistan:

Last edited:
You guys would be pointing your fingers in absolute horror if China or the US gave cryo tech to Pakistan. Think about it...and you will see the reasons why Russia was pressured.

Now China and the US are going to be pelted by requests to share the tech too and the world will become a lot less safe.

You guys would be pointing your fingers in absolute horror if China or the US gave cryo tech to Pakistan. Think about it...and you will see the reasons why Russia was pressured.

Now China and the US are going to be pelted by requests to share the tech too and the world will become a lot less safe.

:lol: .......sure. Whatever floats your boat.

After all pakistan needs cryo to reach India. :coffee: ..........but I wonder does pakistan need cryo to reach US ?

The world became a lot less safe when china gave Nukes to NK and pakistan and US gave its tacit approval.

Last edited:

After all pakistan needs cryo to reach India. :coffee: ..........but I wonder does pakistan need cryo to reach US ?

The world became a lost less safe when china gave Nukes to NK and pakistan and US gave its tacit approval.

You don't think China will be pressured by Pakistan to give them similar missile tech that they gave North Korea? Before China could easily say "no" and now it isn't so easy.

China dont expect Pakistan help.Actually if Pakistan help china then both countries will land in more trouble.It become Chinese liabilty to give aid to Pakistan and US will withdraw all aid given to pakistan.

US support PK just for counter-srike, nothing else!

The world became a lost less safe when china gave Nukes to NK and pakistan and US gave its tacit approval.

although I do not like India has such ability , I have to say that seeking for stategy ability is absolutly necessary and reasonable .Just like China and Isreal,and also NK,

Last edited:
You don't think China will be pressured by Pakistan to give them similar missile tech that they gave North Korea? Before China could easily say "no" and now it isn't so easy.

LOL. China has already given pakistan similar missile tech that they gave NK.

although I do not like India has such ability , I have to say that seeking for stategy ability is absolutly necessary and reasonable .Just like China and Isreal,and also NK,

How does it matter to china if India has cryo tech ? :crazy:

I can't see, where did i mentioned pak as powerfull country,altough we kicked in you butt countless time, leaving you in a misearable condition. remember 1948 kashmir, 1965, kashmir ops, kargil (although end was bad for us due to our coward politicians) and THE DEVIL ISI:devil: , you will metion 1971 yes, ok, you won that time.......... 2: i am really thankfull to you for increasing my vocablary
3: Kid go and read history once again. i don't wana go into useless arguments if you don't know history.
4: you are right baby, but remember when USA said that they will attack pak tribal areas, and a very clear msg in a very clear tone was delivered to usa by china that if you attack pak , it means attack on china. and how pak stood in favour of china although there are many examples but i will give you this example for future, when west said they will attack iran pak said attack on iran will be attack on pak and we will support iran by every possible mean. now we don't have a very good relations with iran, even in stress some times, but chinese are considered brothers in pakistan:china: what do you think what will happen if somebody including usa, attacks china will pak stay there and what china fighting, no sir absolutly not, both by diplomatic and military point of view pak is next to china and pak will never sit aside if china is at war, no matter who is the opposite.:pakistan:
5:
Obama: U.S., India 'Natural Allies' In 21st Century : NPR you are their natural servant:omghaha::omghaha:
Gates says he never thought of Pakistan as an ally - DAWN.COM so they never consider pak a servant according to your def.
6: hahahahaha u r really funny, it doesnot matters that a defence minister ,in its time, never consider pak an ally........hahahaha what do you think is he an india primeminister who don't have any value in his country.... he was the defence minister of US of A.... and about so called AID, are u really dumb are u r just acting like it.... i mean will china give AID to you considering that you are supporting tibitan terrorists.... if usa gives us money that doesnot mean taht she is kind enough, that means she must have a diplomatic necessity:pakistan:

Mr idiot dont try to teach me your history .If you tell that we have also some history that will considerably peel the skins of Pakistan.Even we acknowledge our limitations in 1980s .Because what ever the fact USSR not need any so called support (that you claim)from India.Whether India support them or not ,that not gonna change anything.At 1980's we have no much voice in international stage.Same goes to Pakistan your support to China will not change any leaf in geo politics.Because whole the world know what can a third world failed state can do.
But now World know what India can do .

India says ‘no standoff’ with US in diplomat row

You know about this diplomatic episode.And go and compare with Raymond case and regular drone attack in tribal areas:lol::lol:.Lol US already attack Pak tribal area with drones and what can china do ?we dont see anything
Now Chinese support .They also bark like this in 1965 ,1971 and 1999.But dont do anything.All they can do is issue warnings.If US attack pakistan then china maintain same issuing warning procedure and may supply weapons no more no less.Trust me,PRC may bully Japan and small other countries.But now against India they can only do to erect tent in disputed area.after 1962 they also try in 1967 and get bloody nose.After PLA only resorted in some gimmicks in LAC.
Pakistan present existence is Indira Gandhi favour.Indians Generals also has plan to seize all pakistan territory in 1971 and it is discouraged by Indira Gandhi.So you can claim like this.
India is not US ally .If we are like Pakistan then this whole diplomatic row will not happen.
Who told you Indian PM has no value in India?.That is your dream.May his party insult him,but for us we respect his PM post .
If he take decision a considering we will unconditionally support him and it is stable democracy so criticize is allowed.

Whether you can like it or not ,but Pakistan receive aid from US and do their dirty work and become failed state.
We don take no one aid.
I have some doubt .What Pakistan can do against US if US attack China.Man dont be a clown.Do you know US secreatary Collin Powell warning to your Musharraf? two US naval fleet then.. Pakistan is over.Only boast about what you can do .China can take care of themselves they dont need your help lol:lol:..

But if now India came to the support of Russia .It will be a game changer unless we dont do that ,we have NAM policy at least for name.

You guys already gave them nuclear technology!!!
We are ready for any tech transfer to pakistan...
With your country's racist mentality, i dont think you will ever give any technology thats useful to pakistan...
If you really give, you will be fcked by israel...

LOL. China has already given pakistan similar missile tech that they gave NK.

Sorry my bad I keeping thinking they have ethics.

You guys already gave them nuclear technology!!!

The US didn't do that. That Abdul Khan guy worked in Europe for some British company. The US was the one who pointed it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom