What's new

Russia Offers To Sell 21 MiG-29 Fighter Planes To India

what about production in mess !!!
what minimum quantity is required to call it a MASS PRODUCTION :azn:

Oh dear. You don't know much about the rigours of a military life, do you? Production in mess is called 'food', 'chow', 'grub', and so on.

The minimum quantity required to call something as being in mass production is 9.

You seem to be labouring under a delusion, as most bachchas in PDF usually are. I have no problem with one half of the silly statement that was made; my problem was with the other half. Think about it. Better still, ask the Chinese; I believe they are already resigned to thinking for you.

Reality is india should go for mix of mig29, rafale su 30 and single jet gripen plateform and spend it energies on MCA

The article clearly missed an important detail which is the time taken to deliver these 21 planes. India will start receiving rafales sometime next year. India should consider raising the number of rafales and not mig29s. In the long run, knowing problems we have faced with the Migs, it's a better route.

@Joe Shearer

I thought Tejas is going to replace all the 4th gen fighters of India and makes you independent in fighter programs. Looks like while having production line of SU 30, you cannot even be equal to technolical capability of Pakistan which has already mass produced a homemade fighter jet. Way to go bud :enjoy:
Home made indeed. Congrats

according to indian governnt 60 percent of tejas is imported kits.
according to Pakistan more than 60% of jf 17 is make in Pakistan.

Like jf 17, 100 parts are being make or assemble in India... But do you think that su 30mki is Indian fighter?

The same way, even if you make 100% part or assemble in Pakistan then it would not be pakistani made fighter?

Jf 17 is designed by Soviet. Developed and testing done by Chinese... And only some inputs given by Pakistan because china didn't want. If now you claim that this is Pakistani made fighter then only blind person will trust

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom