What's new

Russia looks to sell MiG-35 fighters to India

Ohh so u r saying pakistan refused su35 (which even china purchased ) and inducted jf17 which even china didnt?? :P
It seems either u r right or china- u say who is right?? Bcz whoever i ll say u ll go opposite :)
I have already answered your question above. Pakistan is looking at all options. It is not easy to add a new plaeform in PAF. It requires alot of planning and investment.Pakistan is not a rich arab state that invest billons of dollars. Pakistan already invested in Jf-17, working with Turkey on uprading F-16s and has Mirage Rebuilt factory keep mirage in the air. Pakistan is waiting for the best option for the best price.
Everything has to be purchased at the right time. When you were a little boy your father bought you a little plastic car. Remember?
That was time for that because you would have hurt yourself with metal car.

mig29
mig21
jaguar
rafale
su30
dassault 2000
tejas

what next ? mig35, f35, eurofighter, f18? nothing left

mig29
mig21
jaguar
rafale
su30
dassault 2000
tejas

what next ? mig35, f35, eurofighter, f18? nothing left

Navy:

Mig 29 will move to Rafale M or whichever Naval Fighter.

AirForce:

Mig 21 is being removed and replaced by Tejas.
Jaguar & D2K will be phased out/moved to/replaced by Rafale. This will move to AMCA
Su30MKI will be upgraded to SuperSukhoi. This will then move to PAKFA.

I have already answered your question above. Pakistan is looking at all options. It is not easy to add a new plaeform in PAF. It requires alot of planning and investment.Pakistan is not a rich arab state that invest billons of dollars. Pakistan already invested in Jf-17, working with Turkey on uprading F-16s and has Mirage Rebuilt factory keep mirage in the air. Pakistan is waiting for the best option for the best price.
Everything has to be purchased at the right time. When you were a little boy your father bought you a little plastic car. Remember?
That was time for that because you would have hurt yourself with metal car.
What a logic sir jee..betweeen a child's plastic car and a front line fighter jet ...lol this type of logic can only originate in great pak nation..as expected..
And can u also give the logic about nukes in pak, what are these steel cars ?? :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom